Walking Dead

What's a boyband without a girl?

AUTHOR P.O.V.

 

To be honest, Amy has amazing talents. Her voice is so different and beautiful! Unlike most of the girls, Amy has a powerfull and husky voice that can make anyone have goosebumps just by hearing it. She can reach really high notes, like Changmin! Not to mention her dance skills are just mindblowing. They look so natural yet so passionate and her body moves so gracefully but so free at the same time... She can go from cute to y moves. Her body is like a rubber, she can do whatever she wants with it. Splits, backflips, all of it. She can be the next Victoria Song, actually. She is gorgeous, beautiful, exotic. That everyone can see. She can rap too, and oh boy, her husky voice sounds just great when rapping. Well, she can have any position in a group.

The problem here is that she panicks when she has to sing for audiences. Her voice won't come out. Well, her real voice. She is afraid she can't control her voice so she sings with a total different voice, but it doesn't sound good because is forced. She cringes just by thinking of high notes. Altought she can totally reach them, they won't sound pleasent at all if she knows someone is listening to her.

When Kris confronted her with this right now, all she wanted to was cry. Why did she even audiotioned in the first place?! It was so stupid of her to think she could make it. 

Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

Kris was worried sick. He didn't want problems at all. What will EXO do? She will perform with them in two weeks! How can she can't sing in public?! This a problem.

"Amy..." Kris called but Amy cut him off.

"Don't..." she wispered, reality hitting her hard.

She felt her insides twitch and she felt sick. She wanted to throw up. She got up and put a hand over to prevent an accident.

"A-amy, are you feeling okay?" Kris grabbed her shoulders so he could face her.

She shook her head, but managed to speak.

"Where's the bathroom?"

"That way-"

Amy ran to the bathroom. When she reached there, she fell to her knees and threw up. She felt so sick. Why would that be? She didn't even have a fever she didn't feel hot. But she didn't feel okay either. She felt really bad.

Kris came rushing in the bathroom.

"Dear God, Amy!" he shouted.

The EXO members heard his shout and ran in the dorm.

"Kris!" Suho called.

"Guys! In the bathroom!" Kris exclaimed.

When everyone reached the bathroom, they were shocked: there was Kris patting Amy's back and softly grabbing her hair and... Amy throwing up.

Lay was the first to snap out of the shock state, so he rushed to Amy's side.

"What happened?!" he asked, wide eyed.

Kris gave him the'I-tell-you-latter" look.

After a couple of minutes, Amy stopped throwing up and Chen took her to her room. She was so pale. She looked like she was going to die.

Chen gently held her by her waist and placed her on the bed. She made herself comfortable and closed her eyes. Slowly, a tear fell down her cheek, shocking Chen.

"Amy, why are you crying?" he asked, wipping her tears with his thumb.

She stayed silent. She didn't want to talk, she only wanted to sleep so the sick feeling would go away.

Chen sighed "I will let you sleep." he her hair and left the room.

After Amy made sure he didn't hear her, she started crying and she didn't plan on stopping soon.

I want my mom...

She cried herself to sleep that night.

 

The next morning

 

Amy stirred in her sleep. She had an huge headache and she still felt sick. Horrible. She decided to get up and take a shower, maybe that would make her feel better.

She finished her shower, but guess what? She was feeling worse. She wanted to throw up again, but she manage to control herself.

She got dressed and opened the door of her room, imediatelly regretting it. She was smelling food. Oh, food. She was feeling nauseous by now. She could feel her insides twitch but she knew she couldn't throw up. She wouldn't.

"Hey, Amy." she heard someone call.

She looked at the door beside hers and saw Sehun. She smiled weakly at him hoping he wouldn't notice she felt horrible.

"Morning, Sehunie." she greeted back, fighting the urge to throw up.

"Are you feeling okay?" he asked, worried filled his face.

"Y-yeah..." she answered, almost inaudible.

"Are you going for breakfast?" he walked closer to her.

"Uh... I want to have breakfast outside. I want some fresh air." she excused with a fake smile.

Sehun raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"Don't get lost." he her shoulder.

"I won't." she gave him a small reassuring smile.

Sorry...

 

****************************************************************************************************************

 

AMY P.O.V.

 

I haven't eat for three days now. I want to throw up just by thinking of food. Well. that's what I've been doing... I just feel sick. I feel like faiting. Why? I think it's not physical, I think it's emotional pain. I feel so stupid. I can't even show my talents. Coward. I am a coward.

"Amy." a heard a voice hissed.

.

"Why are you here instead of having lunch?" I turned around and saw that the owner of the voice was no other than AB style Kungfu Panda Tao.

I looked at him and I'm sure my eyes look dead and that I look like a zombie.

He widened his eyes when he saw my state. He rushed to my side and grabbed my shoulders gently.

" Holy crap, Amy, what happened to you?!" he asked, concern in his eyes. He forced me to stand up and, bad move. 

I felt dizzy and my vision was blurred.

"Amy?" Tao shook me.

Holy , stop that.

I felt my legs giving up on me and the last thing I heard was Tao screaming my name before it want all black.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello ~ Long time no see , readers xD

Yeah , drama :oo

Do you like this chapter ? I hope you do , it took me a whole of effort because I spent all this time trying to improve on my writting :s what do you think ??

Well , thanks to exotic-lovebeat <3 you were the one who motivated me updating this chapter :3

Comment and subscribe ~