Ep 3 Mr Nanny’s 3rd adventure

BabO GeNiuS (SequeL of PreCiouS PreSenCe and the SequeL to the SequeL of She's my baby mother!)

After succeeding in milk preparation, Howon and Shinwoo headed back to the baby room. He carried HyunAe in his arms while Shinwoo caringly wrapped a bib around HyunAe’s neck to prevent her clothes from getting dirty.

HyunAe, who was in his arms, puckered her soft tiny lips and whined for milk. Howon then gently placed the milk bottle on her small lips and she instantly on the rubber.

 

Observed how adorable his baby girl was, Howon smiled happily as he had been waiting for this moment for a long time. The feeling of having a baby in his arms was totally amazing, in a way that was indescribable.

 

He continued to feed his baby girl with love and care until she finished the milk. He sat her upright, supported her tiny head with his left hand while the other hand patting her back gently until a burp sound was heard. He placed her back to the crib before he signalled Shinwoo to escape from the room.

 

However, things didn’t go as planned. Just when Howon was about to close the door, a cry was heard again. Howon bit his lips and his hairs frustratedly while Shinwoo covered his ears with his tiny hands to prevent it from deaf.

 

Shinwoo pulled his daddy’s sleeve while his finger pointed to his sister, signalled his daddy to calm his sister down. Understood his signal, Howon had no choice but stepped closer to the crib.

 

“What happen, my baby girl?” Howon asked softly.

“How can she answer you, daddy? She doesn’t even know how to talk.”

 

Upon hearing Shinwoo’s words, the anger filled his heart again. However, his mind told him that it was not a right timing as HyunAe is crying. So, he forced himself to calm down and quickly figured out what was happened.

 

"Eww, what's that smell?" Shinwoo asked.

He looked around, trying to find the source of the smell. Then an idea popped into his head.

 

"I think I know what it is," He said, closed his nose with his tiny hand.

“I think HyunAe needs to change a diaper.”

 

Again, Shinwoo bombed his daddy’s mind with his words.

 

WhatttTT! Diaaaapppperrrrr?! Why??

 

Sensed what was in his daddy’s mind, he spoke out his opinion.

“Pooping! Surprise!!!” Shinwoo shouted in joy, clapping his hands happily to celebrate his daddy’s first diaper changing.

 

“NOoooooooooooooooooOO!” Howon shouted.

He then felt like the world had changed and an earthquake just came by, followed by a tsunami who destroyed his house and his whole life!

He knelt himself on the floor, cried to the god on how cruel he was.

 

“How can you treat me like this? I’m Lee Howon, the most handsome and famous figure in South Korea and most of the people know me very well!”

“So?”

“How can you let me touch her poop. No, I mean changing her diaper. What will people think of me if they know this? Oh, my image! NO!!!!”

Shinwoo watched at his daddy’s bad acting and shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Okay, let us do rock paper scissor to decide who will change it.”

Right after Shinwoo voiced out his suggestion, a grin immediately hang on Howon’s face, as if miracle was happened in his life again.

 

“Okay, round 1. Rock paper scissor!”

Howon raised up his hand and showed a scissor gesture while Shinwoo showed him a rock gesture.

Round 1, Shinwoo won!

 

“I don’t believe! Start again!”

 

And here the Round 2~!

In this round, Howon displayed a scissor pose while Shinwoo killed him again with a rock pose.

“No. Shinwoo ah, just now daddy is just showing the wrong one. Please do a round again, okay? Please, Mr Lee Shinwoo.”

He pleaded his son, giving him a cute Pororo lollipop that he had secretly kept for a few weeks.

 

Of course, Shinwoo who was obsessed with it, quickly nodded his head in agree and snatched the lollipop away from his daddy.

He tore away the candy wrapper, dipped it into his mouth and let the sweet taste lingered in it.

 

Ermm. Yummy!!

 

 

“Hey, Let start our round 3!” He said.

 

Don’t know why, he started to feel nervous and sweats began to form on his forehead. He felt a sense of thirst and he tried to swallow his saliva, trying to pretend nothing happen.

 

Yah! Lee Howon, you can do it! How can you lose to a kid! Don’t worry and just go ahead! You can do it, fighting!

He cheered himself up and took a deep breath to brace himself up.

 

“Okay, rock paper scissor!” He nervously closed his eyes and stretched out his hand, with a paper gesture shown on it.

He was awaiting his son to shout in joy or either cry in anger, but no sound was heard. Not even one.

 

He slowly opened his eyes and saw his son posted a scissor hand gesture on his cheek adorably.

“Yeah, I win!” He said, giving his daddy a mental breakdown again.

 

“No, can’t be!” Howon cried. He clenched his fist and wrapped it into his mouth, crying with a neither crying nor laughing funny facial expression.

“Seem like the luck is on my side.” He said, the delicious lollipop in front of his daddy.

“Thanks yeah, daddy!”

 

“Argh!!” Howon cried and crashed his head on the floor.

I’m really a BABO!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

To my reader,

 

This FF will be divide into 2 part, with the front part telling the story of life with Baby, while the back part telling the story about MInhyuk and his marriage.

 

So, I hope that nobody will complain about it as I felt sorry for not writing Minhyuk more in the past FF.

 

Hope you all will support no matter how.

 

Lastly, I wanna tell you something....

 

Maybe I will update a lot today! If I can make it on time xD!

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2013.06.02

9:10