Ep 2 Mr Nanny’s 2nd Adventure

BabO GeNiuS (SequeL of PreCiouS PreSenCe and the SequeL to the SequeL of She's my baby mother!)

 

“HyunAe, don’t cry. Oppa is here with you.” Shinwoo mumbled softly, holding his sister close to his chest.

“Are you having a nightmare? Don’t afraid. Oppa will protect you.” He muttered and patted her back softly, trying to console his baby sister.

“It won’t work! I had tried it once last night.” Howon said, poured some cold water on him.

 

However, it seemed like it worked as HyunAe quieted down after a long night of crying.

Shinwoo stared at his daddy and smirked.

 

“Well, it seems like daddy is just a beginner. Nevermind, it’s okay if you failed to do so. Just your skill is a bit lacking. Practice! Practice makes more perfect. Fighting!” Shinwoo cheered and patted on Howon’s shoulder before he headed himself to the kitchen.

 

“ARGHHHHH! Arrogant kid like his great grandmother!” Howon said and continued to poke on the pillow again.

 

 

After released his anger on the pillow, Howon stepped into the kitchen and joined his son on the preparation of milk. Shinwoo handed him the milk bottle that he cleaned a moment ago and a can of milk formula.

He took over the can and began to read on the instruction.

 

“Daddy, can you do it?” Shinwoo doubted.

“Of course I can, don’t look down at me, Mr Lee Shinwoo.”

“How can I believe you, Mr BABO!” Shinwoo said and stuck his tongue out.

 

“You….. just wait and see, 6 years old kid!” He said and reminded his son to open his eyes widely to observe.

 

Sigh! A battle between a father and son again.

Nope! It should be a war between 2 Aegi again!

If  and only if Jieun knew it, she might be passed out again.

 

 

After boiling some hot water, Howon took over the milk bottle and began to fill it up with it. He then poured in a few scoops of milk powder and covered it up before he started to shake it.

 

“Daddy, do you know how to shake drinks? Like the bartender?”

“Of course, your daddy is an almighty man! If not, why would your mommy fall for me!” He answered proudly.

 

“Then, show me!”

“Not now, darling.” He said, pointed to the milk bottle that he was holding on.

“Daddy, you’re really a coward!”

 

Upon hearing his words, anger had exacerbated in his heart. He picked up the bottle again and ordered his son to watch it carefully before he showed him some awesome bartender skills. Shinwoo laughed inside his heart when he saw his daddy fell into his trap again.

When he saw the bubbles inside the milk bottle, Howon realized that he was fooled by his son. He clenched his fist and groaned adorably before he began to prepare a new one.

 

 After shaking for a few times, he then followed its instruction to pour some milk onto the back of the hand for testing the temperature.

 

“Ahhoooooouuuuuuuuuuu! HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!” Howon shouted and jumped here and there like a crazy cartoon that you had seen in the TV. Without noticing, he kicked onto the cabinet, earned him a great pain on his foot. He tried to bend down and caressed his foot when he felt the great pain, but ended up knocked his head again onto the flat surface of the cabinet.

 

“Yaaaaaaaaohhhhh!” He shouted once again, before sitting himself down onto the floor.

Shinwoo quickly ran himself closer to his daddy and gently caressed on the injured part.

 

“Pain, please go away and don’t disturb my daddy. Or else I will call Pororo to teach you a lesson!” Shinwoo said innocently and his words warmed his daddy’s heart.

 

A smile was formed on his face and he said to his son, “Thank you my son, daddy is feeling better now.”

“Really?” He stared at him in disbelief.

“Yes, it is because Shinwoo, the warrior scared the pain away!”

“Yeah! Shinwoo is hero! I’m a hero” He smiled happily, making him looked like a normal 6 years old boy.

Howon didn’t say anything but just ruffled Shinwoo’s hair before they moved on prepared the milk again.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Update 2 chapters 2moro....

 

Teaser: Mr Nanny's 3rd and 4th adventure!

 

Please anticipating!

 

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2013.06.01

16:58