Ep 4 Mr Nanny’s 4th Adventure

BabO GeNiuS (SequeL of PreCiouS PreSenCe and the SequeL to the SequeL of She's my baby mother!)

It was Howon’s first time ever changing a diaper and this amazing experience was quite plain awful.

 

He weakly moved himself towards the crib, with a funny wanted-to-die facial expression shown on his face.

Shinwoo watched it at aside and trying his best to hold on his laughter, with a mini camera held in his hand. He secretly filmed it down so that the babo family would have the chance to see this rare moment and he confidently thought that it would be the best video in the world if he posted on the Internet.

If this did really happen, by that time, he would be running away while Lee Howon would chased him from behind, trying to kill him!

Haha. What’s a funny thought he had.

 

“Yah! Lee Shinwoo! Stop smiling there alone like a Babo. Come over and help me.”

“Okay, daddy.”

He said and placed his mini camera on a table with the best angle to film the perfect scene.

 

“Okay, take a deep breath, Lee Howon.” He said to himself, inhaled and exhaled deeply.

“Daddy, are you going to a war?” Shinwoo asked, looking at his daddy with his big innocent eyes.

 

Howon glared at him with a You-soon-to-be-dead expression as he knew this 6 years old kid was not that stupid!

He was looking down at him again! How dare you!

 

He braced himself to open the diaper and lifted up her legs.

 

 

OMG!  POOPPPPPPPP!

 

Howon’s eyes were immediately widen and Shinwoo, who was standing beside him, asked him a speechless question.

“Daddy, are we having curry as lunch today?”

Upon hearing that “funny” question, Howon didn’t replied but just let out a loud groan.

“ARGHHHHHHH!”

 

 

As HyunAe was just a baby, she was frightened by Howon’s groan. She cried and stretched her legs, kicking whatever it was around her as she was frightened to the death. Howon who saw this, trying his best to hold her legs. But her legs accidentally knocked one of his hand, landing it onto the aromatic diaper.

 

“YAAOOOOOOUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

 

Sensed that there would be a disaster soon, Shinwoo took his mini camera and the next thing he did was lifted up his foot and ESCAPED!

 

“ARGHHHHHHHHHH! LEE SHINWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

 

 

 

After washing and soaking his hand for the Nth times, Howon prepared some warm water to bath his baby girl.

He finished settling down everything and was ready to bath his cute baby.

 

“Shinwoo, do you know how to bath a baby?”

“No.”

“Then what should I do?”

“Why don’t you try and search for video?”

“Oh! My son is really brilliant.”

Howon praised him as he had given him a good idea.

 

“Daddy, brain is used to think ideas, not being used to think mommy. Please use your brain wisely. Or else, your company will bankrupt!”

Just before he was able to finish his words, his daddy splashed some water on him and here started a water war!

 

 

After reprepared the water in the bath tub, Howon held HyunAe in his arms and gently sat her down in the bath tub, with the water level reached her lower abdomen.

As HyunAe is small and seemed so fragile, Howon kept his gaze on her and held her tightly, afraid that he might lose his grip on her. He carefully washed her head as he afraid that soap and water might get into her eyes and ears.

Whenever HyunAe moved slightly or tried to rub the soap off her face, nervousness will shown on Howon’s face. And of course, Shinwoo would let go of these rare and precious facial expressions and snapped it down with his cute Pororo mini camera.

Poor Babo Howon didn’t realize and kept on doing his tasks, continued to create laughters to Mr Lee Shinwoo.

 

 

“Phew~” Howon sighed after bathing his daughter for 10 minutes. Even though it might just a few minutes, yet Howon swear it felt like hours until he done his task.

 

He lifted HyunAe out and wrapped her in a towel before he placed her down on the crib. He took over the diaper and fumbled with it, trying to figure out how to put it on her. He asked Shinwoo for help, but ended up failing doing it himself.

As she was exposed for quite a long time, HyunAe started to become impatient.

Not wanted to hear her high pitch “singing” again, they quickly read through the baby care book.

Finally, they figured it out and managed to put the diaper on.

 

“Done, daddy! Give yourself a hand clap!” Shinwoo said and gave him a big applause.

Howon looked at his son, tears brimmed in his eyes as he was touched by his son’s words.

He hugged his son and began to cry sentimentally.

 

Not surprised by his act, Shinwoo hugged his daddy back and gave him a soft pat on his back, as if he had seen this scene always.

Maybe Howon did cry a lot?

Well, I’m just saying maybe…

Who knows? But I know there’s someone who knows…

 

Yes, you got it! Mr Kang Minhyuk’s best friend, Mr G-O-D!

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

What do you think of this chapter? Funny?

I was laughing hard while typing to this update.

Have fun and enjoy your nice day!

Will upload soon if got any ideas coming to my mind!

 

Teaser: Mr Nanny's 5th adventure xD 

 

P/S: Authornim was watching drama right now xD Lazy girl!

 

 

 

Kim Hoeun

2013.06.02

11:52