looking at you

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god, i haven’t seen those incident in our school for a long time.” Hyuna said.

Krystal sighs. “How can...i mean, taemin is not that type of person who likes fighting. Seems like it.”

“I know it ! Something is wrong with that Sehun guy !” Minho said.

“Oppa, don’t start it again. You know nothing.” Krystal tries to calm him down. Minho is always like this if he has a bad impression on someone.

Hyunseung stretch out his arm. “It’s not good.”

“Mwohae ?” Minho asks.

He smiles. “When you look at it, wound on your body is not hurting you, but something burns you inside.”

Minho hits his shoulder. “What is he talking about ?”

Hyuna laughs and lean on hyunseung’s shoulder. “It’s just about time to recover it, chagi.”

“yah, soojungie. Are they always be like this ?” Minho whispers to Krystal, feels cringed on their interaction.

“Nde. Don’t you know it ? they can’t be separated.” She answers lazily.

“aren’t we like that too ?”

“don’t be stupid, bino-ah. It’s freaking me out.” Krystal glares at him.

“arraseo. this high-tempered girl, are you on period ?” he glares back.

“you start it again. I’ll kick your , choi minho.”

“mianhae, chagiya. I’m just kidding.”

Krystal hissed. “do you think sulli is fine ?”

Minho shrugged. “i really wonders, what was she thinking about just now ? it’s really frustating, since we always can read her expression before.”

“here he is, act like an old man that knows everything.”

“YAAAH~”

***

Sulli starts to check on her things after she get herself done with breakfast. She wanna calls krystal who is in the bathroom to go to school but she heard her phone rang.

“Yoboseyo...”

“oh, it’s you sehunnie.”

“sulli. I’m glad that you answers my call. I thought you will ignore me. hehe.”

“anieyo. Why should i do that ?”

Sulli heard him sighing. “Geunyang...”

“by the way, are you feeling better ?” she asked.

“i guess so. But i can’t wait to see you at school.”

“aigoo...just take care yourself first.”

“of course. I regret it, that we cancel our date.”

“date ??”

“at my friend’s party. Guess i can’t go there with this state.”

“Y..yeah..don’t think much. take care of yourself. Our final exam is next week.”

“Arraseo.”

Sulli feels her shoulder being tapped. She turns her body to see Soojung mouthed ‘kkaja’ to her.  Sulli nods and say. “I’ve to go to school. I hang up first...”

On the way to school, sulli keeps silent and staring at her phone. Krystal offer her to go to school together, without minho this time. Krystal seems afraid that minho will blurt out some stupid things.

“gwaenchana ?” krystal broke the silence.

Sulli looks at her and give her a fake eyes smile. “nde. Waeyo ?”

“it will be allright.” Krystal hold sulli’s hand.

“Eung.” Sulli smiles bitterly.

***

Sulli walks with Krystal and suzy beside her to the class.

The time seems happen slower when she look at Taemin ahead of her. He walks while putting on a headphone. He look usual, his hair is still the same, he walks like usual. But sulli feels his heart torn when they were passing each other. She doesn’t expect any smile from him, but a little glance is even impossible. He is walking straightly as sulli keep staring at him with worries.

Krystal holds sulli’s hand. Sulli looks down when she feels that her eyes is teary.

“i..feel sleepy. I can’t sleep last night because of the math task.” Sulli said while wiping her tears secretly. Then, she walked first to the class.

“You must be kidding me, ssul.” Suzy comments after that.

Krystal looks at sulli with pity. “It’s taemin.”

“Arra. Why is he like that ? Doesn’t she know that sulli is so worry over him yesterday ?”

Krystal look at her. “You know about it too ?”

“I didn’t see the incident. But Jjong oppa’s mouth is more than enough. Actually, sulli called me yesterday.”

FLASHBACK

Suzy is in her bedroom, lying while reading fashion magazine.  It’s a great lazy time for her. She sits up as she heard her phone’s ringtone. She finds it above her bag.

Baby Ssul calling...

She smiles and sings cheerfully. “Yoboseyo~”

“Suji-ah. It’s me. what are you doing ?” sulli said with a weak voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter