Mother in law

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Such a beautiful night when you have cleared all your problem in a day, that’s what both of them feels. Although it’s just sitting in front of a big LCD television that showing a boring soap opera, but the happiness moment can’t fade away in their heart.

Minho stretch his arm. “Soooo.....”

“What ?” Krystal just take a quick glance at him before she clicked the remote control that showing a variety show.

“hey, are you gonna give that cold look to your handsome boyfriend ?”

 “Handsome boy...oh...my..god !” Krystal hissed at him.

“Geurae....whatever, you said earlier that you love me so much.” Minho said.

Krystal froze at her place. She feels like burrying minho’s face to the sofa. He just can ruin the moment like that, she thought they can share a romantic moment like before. But, minho is just minho, not as charismatic as he look, that insensitive and fool boy. Perhaps, krystal just know him too well.

“Not too much.”

“But, i can read it from your eyes, you....can’t live without me ?” he stated as he stared to krystal’s face.

Krystal looks at him shyly.

“Hahaha. Blushing face ! priceless, jungie-ah, it’s funny !”

She forgot that he is not an innocent boy, he can be a player and a sweet talk to get what he want from a girl. Krystal shrieks as she thinks about it. “i will kill you, choi minho !!!!”

Minho can’t stop laughing as he watch krystal’s face in red.

“Chagiyaaaaa......”

“STOP THAAAAT, frog eyes !”

“Arraseo, my princess soojung. Omo, you’re even redder from before ! hahahaha.”

“do you want to die ?!!!!! i won’t talk to you again !” she glares.

“Mian.” Minho looks down.

Krystal hold her laughter when she sees minho ‘the charisma captain’ looks down in front of her, she really wanna snap a picture of him like this. Sulky and this adorable weak side of choi minho. She win ! this competitive man has to bear to loose in front of her.

“I don’t mean to mock you, just....”

Krystal  smooch his lips with hers. “Punishment !”

“This naughty girl...”

“Wae ?” Krystal said, pretend not doing anything.

Minho pulls her wrist and give her another sweet kiss on her lips. She smiles on his lips as he bring her closer to hug her waist.

***

“Do you wanna say something ?” taemin eyes her in amusement. They are really look like a young marriage couple with this all-white clothes and it makes him happy.

“N..not really.”

“Okay. Here we are, in front of your house.” Taemin points at her house as he rest his head on the seat, looking at her. He drive her home.

“Umm...yeah.”

“So ?”  taemin turn his body to look at her clearly.

“What ?”

He widen his eyes. “Sulli...”

“Taemin...”

Taemin chuckled. “I love you, and have a good sleep, dear. You don’t have to say that if you don’t want to..”

“Thank you.” she said with a fast speed.

“My pleasure. Promise me, don’t worry with yourself and tell me, allright ?”

Sulli nods and unbuckled her seat belt.

“sulli-ah...”

“Hng ?”

Taemin put his hand on her shoulder and leaned closer to her.

Sulli shuts her eyes tightly and that’s when she heard a loud ringtones from taemin’s phone. She sighs softly as she release her hand from grabbing tug of her dress.

 Taemin cursed under his breath.

“I’ll go in, bye, taemin.” She said and going out of his car.

He just froze there and grabs his phone.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT, KIM KIBUM ?” He shouts.

But when the other boy in line start to speak up, he soften his pace and sighs. “I will try.” Taemin said.

***

“Waeyooo ? Andwae !!!!”

“Oh poor my ear. Chillax, my little baby, sunny. You’re such a messy speaker if it’s about your lil’ brother.”

Sunny glares to her mom. “I’m fine with my way to talk.”

“Are you done ? Really, this girl. I’m just curious. Can’t i ?”

“Yeah, like you haven’t spied on her already.” Sunny said in sarcasm.

“Oops. Haha. You know me so well, daughter.” The old yet elegant lady laugh in excitement as her daughter pouts angrily.

“Oemma, just shopping and eat well here, okay ?”

“What the...ah, i’ve to control myself. I’m not a lazy mom, dear. How can you say that casually ? Oh my, you’re bad.”

“Mom !” a boy called while running to sunny’s bedroom.

Mrs. Lee smiles to her son as she cupped his cheek. “My handsome lil’ cutie son, taemiiiiin. How are you ? Look at you, you’re handsome and manly. Owh, i fall in love with you.”

Taemin smiles widely ear to ear. “Really ?”

“Oh, manly my .” Sunny mumbles.

“Mom, she is mocking me !” taemin whines. Sunny rolls her eyes.

“Let her be, but you’re still my bunny cutie son.”

“Mom, i don’t like that ‘bunny’ thing.” Taemin pouts.

“Okay, scratch that. But, re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter