Insensitive

When Loves Crawls In
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho is playing football on his playstation. It annoys him actually, it can see from the way he groans all the time and he keeps punch the joy stick harshly. He wanna play basketball with Krystal like old days, but they have been busy these days.

Minho hears some noise sound downstairs of the house.  

“Haha. I think kai is really like you.” someone says, it’s sulli’s cute voice, obviously.

“Shut up, ssul.” Krystal’s annoying voice towards sulli. Minho know them too well.

Minho turn his TV off and rush to his bed, being a childish choi minho, he is prentending to sleep. He pulls his red blanket up to his head.

“Oh, oppa is sleeping ?” Sulli says.

“But i thought the maid said that he was playing games.” Krystal says.

“Maybe he’s tired.” Sulli sighs.

Being a curious girl ever, krystal doesn’t believe it. The way minho covers his body up to his head, it makes her suspicious.

Bzzzz~

Krystal pulls the blanket to see minho curling himself, awkwardly.

“Choi minho, neo jinjja....” Krystal rolls her eyes.

“Oppa...” Sulli doesn’t believe what she saw.

“Mwo ?” Minho pretend to yawn.

“What were you doing here ?” Minho doesn’t wake from his lying state.

“Wae ? We can’t be here ?” Sulli start to be annoyed.

“We wanna sleep over here tonight, i already buy some snacks. It’s movie time.” Krystal raise her arm to show him the plastic bag. She shows him a wide smile and shakes her hand excitedly.

“I thought that you were busy. You too, sulli.” Minho back facing them.

Sulli points herself while pouting in confusion. “Me ? not really.”

“I heard that you have boyfriend now and i’m abandoned as your loner oppa.” Minho pulls his blanket till his neck, curling himself.

Krystal holds her laughter , find choi minho so cute at this moment.

“HAHAHA. Oppa, are you jealous by any chance ?” Sulli tickles him.

“YAH YAH ! geumanhae. It’s ticklish. I’m gonna die.” Minho tries to escape from sulli’s fast hand. Krystal puts her palm on , holding the laughter.

“Tch. How can you be this childish ? Even sulli isn’t like this.” Krystal says.

“Why meeee ? I’m not childish, i’m just cute.” Sulli pouts.

Minho’s eyes widen, giving a glare to krystal. “You don’t understand us, jungie. You have a handsome boyfriend now. Okay, fine. but i’m much more handsome !!!!” Minho says in front of krystal’s face. He is really like a bomb that want to explode.

Sulli hold her stomach, due to minho’s sulky expression. She can’t hold her laughter well. What makes it funny that krystal just glares back at minho.

“Nae namja ? Kim Jongin ? You kidding me, but actually, he is hot. WAE ?” Krystal says.

“Bu..but i’m hotter.” Minho stuttered. Sulli watch them in amusement.

“Why are you fighting over hot stuff ? Just spray yourself with boiled water, jinjja.” Sulli says.

“By the way, Kai ? He has helped me from annoying guys. He is kind. Not to mention, hot chic too.” Sulli  adds while giggling like a fangirl.

“Yah ! choi sulli ! i thought you will be on my side.” Minho shouts, making a mad face towards sulli.

“Of course, oppa is the most handsome boy.” Sulli rubs minho’s shoulder.

Minho smiles in satisfaction and face krystal who rolls her eyes.

“Hey, stop it. Let’s prepare our sleepover, shall we ?” Sulli gives her sweet eyes smiles that makes them stop what they were doing before.

***

“Ugh, is it morning ?” Sulli groans as morning sunlight blows her face.

Sulli turn her head to the other side, she smiles when she see soojung hug minho’s arm. Yeah, she is cuddling with minho too last night, resting her head on his shoulder. It’s usual for them.

But, the scenery in front of her eyes, she feels happy yet scared to see them. They are looking good somehow. Minho rolls his body and hug krystal’s waist. Sulli, being an evil, take her android out and capture a photo of them.

Click~

Oh. Sulli’s jaw dropped. She forgets to turn off the sound.

Krystal yawns. Sulli steps back and pretend not to know anything.

Krystal looks at the boy’s face like just an inch from her face. She’s blushing and startled at the same time.

“KYAAAAAA !!!!!” She kick minho when she can feel her consciousness and minho butts fell from the big sofa.

“oh my. WHAT THE HECK, JUNG SOOJUNG !!!!” Minho yells in pain, rubbing his precious .

Sulli bite her bottom lips, holds her laugh. Yeah, it’s just sulli who like hugging minho’s arm, but krystal is having so much thinking to do that, due to her pride. But looking at them just now, they even hugging each other, more than sulli and minho usually do. One thing that sulli didn’t know that they have been doing something yesterday.

“You take a chance over me, didn’t you ???” Krystal points him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter