Chapter 4

By Your Side [My Not So Happy Love Triangle Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It been two whole week since ChanYeol came to his conscious and when he first came in my room. 

 

Today is the graduation day, ChanYeol left already; he been discharge from the hospital long ago while I am still in this state.

 

I was sleeping when he came in, waking me up. I was too sleepy to remember everything he said but I know he said something along the lines of:

 

"SooMin, sorry I can't stay long today. We are going to be seniors today! I'll come back to see you right after graduation!" 

 

That was all I remember; I really want to go too. I always look forward to the day where I can officially call myself a senior but this had to happen. 

 

Is it even possible to wake up from a coma in two weeks?

 

I want to wake up before the darkness get to me; before I start to think about my past, about Kris.

 

I remember loving Kris for two years and when we end up dating, it ended too fast. In a relationship, there are so many things to do but he left too soon. My dream only lasted for two months, it make me so sad. Kris is a great guy, family is most important to him that would be why he left to see his sick father. 

 

I want to cry, this state makes me feel so alone and it make me think too much. I'll eventually become depress and I don't want that. I want to be happy and smiling, I want to forget about the misfortune of Kris and mine relationship. I know it weren't meant to be, I knew and I should move on.

 

My depress thoughts were put on hold when I hear the door open, the footsteps comes closer and closer till it stop by my bed side.

 

"So you haven't waked up yet," ChanYeol say, sounding disappointed. 

 

"I wanted to be with you today at the graduation," he says, brushing against my cheek with his hand which is still casted; I can feel its rough cloth. "BaekHyun was asking for you, I had to tell him that you still haven't awake yet," he pauses "That jerk said something so insensitive, he's the first one to blame me for what happened to you," he let out a snicker.

 

"Oh," he sound alarms "The boys are coming to visit you today. So hopefully they are loud enough to wake up or something," he says and his hand slide to my arm, and I feel like I'm being push to the other side.

 

ChanYeol is moving me and make space for him to lay down next to me on the bed. I'm going to remember this and blackmail him for being so attach to me, he need to get a girlfriend or something.

 

I feel him stare at my side profile, "SooMin," he pauses "You're ugly," he laughs. 

 

I really need to wake up right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter