Chapter 3

By Your Side [My Not So Happy Love Triangle Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

***  = SooMin/ Your's POV

***

It's so dark, I can't see anything. There's an annoying beeping sound and its smell like the hospital...

 

"When will she wakes up?!" Someone yell, sound like my father. "What kind of a doctor are you?! What will happen to my daughter?!" His voice shakes, he must be close to tear. I feel like crying myself, I'm able to hear them but I can't see them. I'm making my dad so worry; I'm such a bad daughter.

 

"It's not something that we can do. We check her brain and everything else, she is fine but because her head got a big impact from the accident. It's the reason why she is in a coma," The doctor says and I can't hear a response from my dad. "You have to understand me, sir" 

 

I'm in a coma...the accident?

 

If I could, my eyes would be wide right now but they won't open. I need to see ChanYeol, is he okay?

 

The sound of the door close makes me stop thinking; everyone left, I can't hear their breathing. They left me alone in this darkness.

 

Couple minute later I hear the door open; it sound like a wheelchair being push in. The same doctor is back, I hear him saying that my parents left but to whom.

 

"What's her condition?" A person with a deep voice asks, it's ChanYeol but his voice is deeper than normal.

 

Then it hits me, he's in a wheelchair, he must be so injured.

 

"She broke a couple of her ribs, but it's not that serious anymore," The doctor says and pause then I realizes that my whole body is hurting; I was too focusing on the fact that I can't see nor speak. "She's in a coma," the doctor continues and it was silence; I don't hear ChanYeol response.

 

Suddenly I hear the wheelchair slid around the floor and hit the wall; I hear ChanYeol groan out in pain and sounds of footsteps then I feel a heavy weight beside me on the bed.

 

I feel something wet hit my face; I want to open my eyes and see what's happening. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" ChanYeol yell and yell; now I know what that wet substances were. He's crying, he's crying because of me. "It's my fault! You should be awake instead! I should've died!" His tears continue to fall down and hit my face, what I want to do most is to comfort him yet I can't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter