Chapter 5

By Your Side [My Not So Happy Love Triangle Sequel]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Clear the way, the king has arrived," BaekHyun slam the door open and walk in with his arms wide open. ChanYeol and I are still in each other embrace, we are too dumbfounded by BaekHyun's entrance.

 

"Move," Chen kick the boy to move him out of the way. The bully's eyes move to us and he smirk "What a lovely slight-" Chen got push out of the way by the youngest.

 

"Noona, How are you?!" He walks in with LuHan beside him. He peel ChanYeol’s arms off of me, the Happy Virus seems sad again.

 

"My alone time with SooMin is over," ChanYeol sulk by himself. I can't help but smile at the cheerful boys; some of them are actually men now.

 

"SeHun come give this noona a hug," I spread my arms to hug the boy, I hear ChanYeol snicker. SeHun tease the elder by extending his tongue out.

 

"How's my little angel?" SuHo ask with his bright smile. 

 

"I feel perfect, a little bit dizzy but I'm good," I say, getting up to give him a hug but ChanYeol pull me back down to the bed.

 

"You're not to move around," he warn me but I don't listen "What if you get dizzy and fall while standing? That's dangerous," he nag me, I'm getting annoyed by his overprotective self.

 

"Please ChanYeol, calm your ," I tells him and stand up again, this time going around giving everyone a hug. Kai hold on to me the longest, the boy was the first to come see me.

 

"We missed you at the graduation ceremony," Kai say 

 

"Don't remind me," I say and sulk down on the bed "I really wanted to go," I purse my lips. 

 

"It wath tho boring but I will totally mith LuHan-hyung next year," SeHun say and hug LuHan.

 

"What about me?!" SuHo fake crying.

 

"LuHan-hyung wath nicer to me," Sehun walk to LuHan and hug him

 

That's right; LuHan, SuHo, Lay and XiuMin are going to college now while KyungSoo, Chen, BaekHyun, ChanYeol and I are going to be seniors. SeHun, Kai and Tao are going to be junior.

 

"Guys what happened to Tao?" I ask, remembering that he boarded the same plane as Kris.

 

"He left to Canada to follow Kris," BaekHyun say but quickly cover his mouth even though he blurt everything out.

 

"To follow Kris?" I look at everyone in confusion. Everyone give BaekHyun a look.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter