CHAPTER 16

Please come back, i love you.

"Na-ri ah!!!" Hara shouted for me. I looked up to see her bringing her laptop and placing it infront of me. 

"Did you see yesterday's Strong heart episode?" she asked. I shook my head. 

She fast-forward the video and played it infront of me. 

 

"Erm Mc..." Jiyong said. 

The MC paused, giving me a confused look. 

"I lied last time, i do have a girlfriend.Last time, i came and said i had not date before, it was a lie. I have a girlfriend, she's with me for 2 years, i love her alot. And i believe the least i can do for my fans and my girlfriend is that, i reveal our relationship. i don't want to keep lying as my girlfriend seem really upset about it." My heart beated wildly as i cupped my mouth. 

I found my tears forming. 

"See, he risk everything for you." Hara said. 

"But... something bad happened." she said softly. 

"What..?" i said slowly. 

She showed me the trending topics and my jaws dropped. 

"BIGBANG'S G-DRAGON ADMITS HAVING A GIRLFRIEND. THOUSANDS OF FANGIRLS TURNING INTO ANTIS." was the Number 1 topic. 

I stood up, i don't know what to do. Tears had already cascaded down my cheeks. 

"It's ok, he should have already predicted this would happen, so he still confessed, don't worry too much." Hara consoled me, as she hugged me. 

I cried hard. Then i feel a pat on my shoulder, i looked up to see Minho. 

"That guy, i admire him now. those tears up, you need to think of ways to save his problem now." He said softly. Yes, minho is right. This happened because of me, i need to solve it. I wiped my tears and asked for leave today, my friends all understand, and i went. 

I walked to his house, but there was alot of reporters downstairs. If i go up now, i will just make it worse. So i just stood there and waited. I'm scared to call him too. I feel really guilty. 

If only.. if only i didn't asked him to do that.. 

"Prove it." 

He sighed deeply. 

"How?" he asked me. 

"Tell everyone you have a girlfriend." 

"No, you know i can't do that." he stuttered. 

"Choose, Bigbang or Me?" 

I feel really guilty that i don't want to speak to him. I'm afraid. I'm causing him so much trouble, because of my own stubborness. I slapped myself. Then i walked back home. 

What have i done? I thought to myself on the way back. 

Just then, i received a call. 

"Hey babe." his tired voice, made me muffle my own cry. 

"Yeah..?" i said as i controlled my tears. 

"How are you today? Feeling ok?" he asked. 

"Yeah.. how are you?"

"Just abit tired... by.. anychance... have you heard of the news?" he asked carefully. 

"Erm, yes..." 

Silence.

I continued to control my cry. But a sniff betrayed me. 

"Oppa, let's talk later." I said hurriedly before hanging up. The tears i've been supressing flowed down like there's no tomorrow. 

 

GD's POV:

Damn, i want to leave my house and go to work but irritating reporters and fans keep blocking me. They just waited for me downstairs. 

The fans were crazier, they kept chanting "I demand the truth from G-dragon!" I wish i can just throw something down. 

Worse thing is that my members and manager kept spam calling me, but i just didn't pick it up. I roughly know what they are gonna say. 

I just simply messaged my manager to bring the car downstairs. 

Then dressing up abit, i went downstairs. 

Reporters started to take pictures of me as millions of questions surrounded me. 

"G-dragon ssi, can you reveal who is your girlfriend?" 

"How do you feel about the anti-cafes?" 

"Why did you decide to confess after two years of lying?" 

"Your fans have become antis, and even threatened your girlfriend, do you have anything to say?"

"Taeyang and Daesung ssi, are they lying about not dating?" 

I sighed deeply as i push myself towards the waiting van. Fans started chanting "Tell us your girlfriend!" again and again. I'm having a massive headache now. 

Then, manager hyung came to me and lead the way, asking the reporters and fans to go away. I stayed silent. 

Finally, i went into the black van and locked the door, manager hyung quickly drove off. 

"See, i told you. You're digging your own grave. Is all this worth it for a woman?" he said, rolling his eyes. 

I kept quiet. 

Then i picked up my phone to call her. She ended the call soon. I think she's greatly affected by it. 

My heart hurts thinking about her being hurt.