Agreement

Limee Academy

"Gramps." 

The two elderly walked to the other side of L's bed and you and your friends were standing opposite the two intimidate persons.

They didn't even look at you and only had their eyes on L. "Aaah Myungsoo-aah! You made me worry like crazy when you called me!" His grandmother looked at him with tired eyes. She seemed like she had been out of her mind of worry. 

L didn't even look at them since he only gazed forward. 

"Should we leave them...?" You heard Chanyeol whisper behind you. 

You didn't really know what to do. A part of you wanted to listen and the other part wanted to leave to give them some personal space. But the two people didn't seem to care if they had an audience or not. 

L's grandfather, a man with a serious face and a cold aura finally spoke up. "You haven't forgotten have you, Myungsoo?" 

His voice sounded harsch and very cold. It sent a little shiver down your spine. "Forgotten? What did they agree on?" you were curious and decided to stay since they didn't really seem to mind. 

L looked up to his two grandparents with tired eyes. 

His grandfather continued. "You called us because you wanted our help, we had a few papers about her embezzlement and other money related cases that no one knew of besides us. We helped you with our spies and guards and have done our part of the agreement." 

You were puzzled. "L's grandparents were the ones who saved you!?" You remembered the people who entered and freed L and other stuffs that you didn't remember. "So it was all thanks to them?" 

"That's a pretty good deal Myungsoo... at least for your part.. we expect you to fulfill it." 

L bit his lip. He didn't want to call his grandparents at first for help... but he came to a situation where he didn't have any other choice.

His grandfather looked up and didn't seem to notice everyone until now. "Is those your friends Myungsoo-ah?" His grandmother looked at you with a neutral face. 

"Perfect. Then i'll announce it immediately." 

Before L could object, his grandfather continued. 

"Myungsoo is going to be taken off the idol life for 3 months to study to become the heir of our company."

You could literally hear jaws drop inclusive your own. "W-what???" 

"But you can't just do that, he got a contract and work he has to do" Sungjong quickly spoke up. 

"Isn't that better than nullifying his contract?" L's grandfather countered which in turn made Sungjong speechless. 

"We don't approve of L's idol life and would gladly nullify his contract no matter the price. But since L agreed on to start to study to become the next CEO of our company we will let it pass for now." 

You didn't want to believe it but as you looked at L who avoided your glance, you knew he was right. 

"I.." You spoke up. 

You knew you didn't have the right to object since they... since they saved you. No matter what, the last person who could go against that decision, was you. 

Everyone looked at you and waited for you to continue. 

You clenched your hands to fists. "I.. i'm thankful that you saved us that day, really, I don't know  how I should be able to thank you but.." 

"It's ok." 

You looked at L. He looked at you with confident eyes. "I'll go." 

"Oh? Have you finally decided to listen to us for once??" His grandmother said. "You never listened to us Myungsoo-ah, I hope you will continue this way." 

You avoided L's eyes and looked down trying to suppress your tears who threatened to run down your eyes. "I don't want him to leave.." 

 


 

It seemed like Yoonji went to jail for everything she had done. Her greediness knew no limits and the things that came up in the court made sure she wouldn't be out for a while. 

At the hospital everyone left L as he wanted to rest for a while and without saying anything more, you just walked out.

 

--------

 

After a few days of rest at home with your grandma you decided to go back to school. Yoonji's crimes were all over the newspapers and lucky enough, there were nothing about your incident. 

At home with your grandma you both cried a lot. Your grandma because she remembered your parents and you because people kept your parents lives as a secret from you only to keep you safe. Even though it was for your safety, it felt like the whole world was lying to you.

"Sora!!!" 

You turned around only to be met by a tall and incredibly happy person. "Oh, Chanyeol" You smiled. 

You were walking in the corridor in school. The days you spent at your grandma really did much as you felt much better, both physically and mentally.

"Come here come here!!" He shouted excited and started to shove you forward. 

"Ah- where are we going??" You asked as he continued to push you forward. 

"You'll see you'll see" He chirped happily which made you raise your eyebrows in suspicion. Of course Chanyeol was always like this as you got to know him, but.. his voice seemed more excited this time.

"We're here!!" Chanyeol chirped as you entered a room which seemed to be a practice room. 

Your eyebrows went upwards in surprise at what you saw when you entered. 

Kai and D.O were playing...

the paper kiss game. 

There was a table with those transparent, thin small paper sheets and behind that table stood... D.O and Kai. 

They were passing the papers with their mouths fast and the look on their faces were serious. You blushed heavily at the sight. Two hot guys passing papers with their lips. 

"Wooaah!! They're fast!!" Sungyeol exclaimed from the side. 

Sungjong who stood beside him nodded in agreement. 

"Maan you guys must have been practicing for a while huh?" Kris joked from the other side of Sungyeol and Sungjong. He was also holding onto the timer.

Hanul and Eunjae were looking with big eyes. 

"TIMES UP" Kris yelled and the both of them stopped immediately. 

A shudder ran down D.O's whole body. "Ugh I can't believe I really did this outside of variety shows! Gross!!" He made a disgusted face. 

Kai was probably feeling the same as he wiped his lips many times. 

"14!!!" Sungyeol yelled and waved with the paper sheets. "Did you guys practice on the sly!?" 

The tall guy with a baby face got a punch from Kai on the arm. 

D.O went from disgusted to satisfied. Although he didn't really enjoy it, he was happy that they were good at it. "Damn I wish this was a variety show, we would've kicked !" He high fived Kai and they both laughed. 

A smile appeared on your face, happy to see Kai smile. 

You were stunned by the friendly atmosphere between the two boybands. Usually they didn't seem to get along because of L and Kai.

Everyone finally turned to you.

"Oh here she is!!" Sungyeol shouted. 

"You're late" Kris said and stuck his tongue out. 

You cocked your head to the side. "Late for what?" 

"What's this?" 

Everyone turned around. You didn't expect to see this person here. 

L lifted an eyebrow and glared at the "idiots" as he would call them. He just got out from hospital with not too much injuries. A few plasters were on his handsome face but nothing more. 

"Finally the two main characters are here!" Sungjong exclaimed and clapped his hands together. 

L looked down to you who stood just beside him. 

You didn't know why, but there were this awkward feeling in the air. You hadn't talked to him since that time at the hospital with his grandparents. 

You two just looked at each other and no one dared to speak. 

Suddenly you felt a push forward. "Yah come on, let's start!!" Chanyeol yelled and pushed you towards the table. He positioned you in front of the table and then L arrived by your side, pushed by Sungjong. 

You two looked at each other and you felt your cheeks blush. 

"Who wants to be next?" Sungyeol asked, excited.

L decided to lighten up the awkwardness between you two. "Wanna play?" 

Before you could answer, new sheets of papers were placed on one of the plates. "Let's start!" Eunjae beamed. "Sora, you start!!" 

Your cheeks flushed heavily as you figured out that they had planned this. "Just wait until I get them.." 

"You don't want to play?" 

L's words made your eyes widen. "A-ah n-no it's-" 

"START!!" Kris yelled. 

"Come on Sora, pick it up!!" 

Without knowing what else to do you just did as the voice yelled and picked up a paper sheet with your lips. 

Your heart skipped a beat when L leaned down and took it with his lips. 

"Hurry Sora!!" Hanul shouted and you were shocked that Hanul, the quiet girl was shouting. So you picked up another sheet quickly. 

As you leaned back to give it to L, the paper sheet flung off and your lips crashed into his. 

You leaned back and cupped your mouth. 

L his lower lip and smirked, he was holding onto the paper sheet with his right hand. 

"TIMES UP" Kris yelled. 

Your cheeks flushed red as you knew that everyone had been watching. "That L! Why did he remove it! So embarassing.." 

"Aaaw only one.." Sungyeol held the only  paper sheet in his hand and pouted.

"We were expecting a little too much huh" Kris teased. "D.O and Kai seems to be pros in this game"

Everyone chuckled and Kai and D.O looked disgusted. 

"Next time" 

You looked up to L, he was smiling, a genuine, soft smile. There weren't many times you had seen him smile like this, he was usually smirking or not smiling at all so his smile really caught you off guard. A warm feeling spread from your chest over to your whole body and you didn't recover until L caught your wrist and dragged you into his embrace. 

"You okay?" 

You thought you had cried enough when you visited your grandma but as your eyes became watery you knew that wasn't the case. His soft, caring voice just added to your tears even though you really wanted to stop crying. But everything that went past those days couldn't be forgotten easily. Also the fact that L would be leaving soon.

L tightened his embrace around you as he heard your silent sobs. 

"Thank you." 

You could feel L turn his head to everyone in the room. 

"You really helped me protect her, i'm very thankful, thank you." He said in a soft voice and you knew that he was smiling. Flashing a soft, thankful and genuine smile. 

The room grew silent and the only thing that could be heard was your silent sobs. It wasn't often L thanked people and when he really did, it must be for something really important. 

You gripped harder into L and in the corner of your eye, you could see Kai standing a little bit behind everyone else. His arms were crossed and his eyes were soft, gentle. It wasn't those sad eyes you had seen since that day you turned him down and broke his heart.

He mouthed a few words and smiled with soft eyes.

You looked at him for a while until you closed your eyes slowly while more tears ran down your face.

I'm fine, so please, smile.

 

Sorry guys for my slow updates! I felt that I had more ideas for my other stories .__. And yeah I kind of felt like letting this story "rest" for a while, seems like the comments has decreased a lot, do you think this story has become boring? 

And yeah, if you haven't noticed, this story is soon coming to an end =O

Check out my latest story and subscribe if you like it! XD

-------CLICK-------