Characters

Limee Academy

Lee Sora (you) 

  • Plain girl but you're an amazing dancer.
  • You're not afraid to say what's on your mind and you always bluntly say it.
  • You live with your grandma at a small house. 
  • Your parents died in an airplane crash when you were little and you don't remember them well.
  • You're strong and won't take from anyone. 
  • To become an idol is your biggest dream and your rolemodel is BoA. 

Kim Myungsoo (L) 

36497_459464294115589_1172703356_n_large

 

  • Cold, popular, handsome and amazingly talented. Is a part of the elite class "BEOL" (Best Entertainers of Limee).
  • He and Kai are the best students in Limee academy. He and Kai are also rivals.
  • Hates Sora because she entered Limee academy with a schoolarship (no one has done that before) she received for unknown reasons. 
  • His parents are famous entertainers.
  • A part of the famous group Infinite.
  • Multitalented.
     

Kim Jong In (Kai) 

Tumblr_mgwr3gfubx1rdf2tco1_500_large

  • Quiet, handsome, popular and a really talented dancer. A part of the elite class "BEOL".
  • Dancing is his life and he rarely pays attention to anything else than dancing. 
  • Acknowledge you for your dancing techniques.
  • Even though many people thinks his quiet and sometimes cold he really is kindhearted, genuine and warm on the inside. 
  • His parents are famous Hollywood actors. 
  • He has two dogs - Jjanggu & Monggu.

Lee Sungjong

Tumblr_mgccdqcijd1qkgv6do1_500_large

  • Cheerful, kind, girly and friendly.
  • He become your first friend at Limee academy and really enjoys your company. 
  • A member of Infinite. Also a part of BEOL. 

 

Park Eun Jae

Kim_seul_mi_484251_large

  • She has a huge crush on both L and Kai. Also the president of "L and Kai's fanclub". 
  • Entered Limee academy by her parents paying the school a big admission fee because she wants to follow her crushes L and Kai. Also a member of BEOL.
  • Hates you because you're poor. 
  • She's beautiful and works as a model. She's also rich, arrogant and a .