Welcome to Limee!

Limee Academy

You were standing at Limee academy's gate and was shocked at the sight of this elite school. This school was always the big topic in newpapers and tv. With a beating heart you just stood there, watching this prestigious school. 

You suddenly received a scholarship from Limee academy for unknown reasons. To be able to enter that school you had to audition and it's nearly impossible to get accepted.

Only the most talented teenagers are allowed to study here. Because this academy produces the top idols.

So without hesitation you packed your things and decided to enter Korea's best entertainment and academy. 

With you, on top of the scholarship, you also got a map over the big school and now you were heading to the principals office to accept this offer. 

With shaky legs you walked through the gates and into the school building.

While carrying your heavy luggage you walked to the principals office and just hoped that you were at the right way. This school is huge and you're not really a good map reader.

Suddenly without looking where you walked, you bumped into someone and dropped your map and luggage.

"Yah, watch your steps idiot."  

You looked up and was met by a handsome guy glaring at you with cold eyes. 

"I-i'm really sorry!" You bowed and was expecting him to apologize too since it's common sense, right?

But suddenly you recognized him. 

"Aren't you Infinite's L?"

Without even looking at you he just walked past you and pretended he didn't hear you. 

Shocked at his behavior you turned around and shout, "Hey!! Shouldn't you apologize too?"

He didn't even stop or turn around, instead, he just continued to walk, totally ignoring you. 

With a calm face you collected your luggage and searched for your map you dropped. That guy wasn't worth your time since you're in a hurry.

But to your disappointment you couldn't find it. "Great, how am I supposed to find my way to the principals office now?" You thought and frowned.

You continue to walk in the opposite direction of the one L took because you didn't want to meet him again or get accused for stalking him. 

When you walked past a door your heard music and couldn't help but peek inside. 

You saw a practice room and a boy dancing. 

The way he danced so passionately, you got enchanted by him immediately. His fierce moves and the way he moved his body indicated that he's much much better at dancing than you. 

Lost in thought you didn't even recognize when he stopped dancing and turned to you.

You blushed a little for being caught looking dreamy at him. It's not that you enjoyed seeing this handsome guy dance but you thought about how amazing he was at dancing. 

At loss to find anything to say you bowed, "Umm.... sorry that I disturbed you but i'm new to this schools and I don't know where to find the principals office.." You gulped. "Could gulped. "Could you please.... show me?"

Looking at the way his expression didn't change you guessed that he didn't want to.

"Well... I guess I can show you since it's close by here.." 

Shocked you looked at him. You were close to completely sure that he didn't want to.

You had a little hard time believing him. But when he approached you, you knew he was serious.

 


 

"Umm... I'm Lee Sora, thank you for showing me the way. What's your name?" 

While you two walked to the principals office he hadn't said spoken a word. 

You got nervous because he was so quiet and you were sure he wasn't the first one to start the conversation. 

"I'm Kai." He answered short. 

"That was a short answer.." You thought. 

But suddenly you recognized him. "Aren't you Exo's Kai?" 

Maybe you weren't the best at k-pop idols but at least you knew Infinite and Exo, the groups the girls in your old class had always fangirled about. 

"Yes I am." 

"Another short answer..." But you thought it was ok since L didn't even bother to listen to you. "This guy seems nice.."

You reached a big door with the sign "Principal's Office". 

"Thank you for taking me here!" You smiled. 

Kai smiled back. "No problem." 

You blushed because that's the cutest smile you've ever seen. 

He turned around and walked away and you turned around to knock on the door. Despite the small incidents that happened before this, you managed to get here.

"Now let's start this dream for real."