It'lll be fine

Limee Academy

"But before i'll end this, I should thank you... thank you, Sora." 

"A-AH M-MISS YOONJ-" One of the guys holding L fell down on the floor. A muscular man in suit was holding him down and tying his hands together behind his back. The other guy got a gun pointed at his head and he quickly dropped his own gun. Beside him stood another muscular man with a black suit. 

Your eyes grew bigger as you watched the two guys get taken down. "Who are they!?" 

"Grr what's happening!?" Yoonji yelled and was furious. Her two spies were down and L was free. 

A woman also grabbed Jiyeon's hands and put them behind her back. "LET ME GO YOU DAMN-" The woman pushed her down on her stomach.

L forced himself up  although his whole body and head was aching. His goal was to get Yoonji's gun before she could shoot you. "I don't know who those guys are but I'll reward them later" 

"Don't think you can win!" Yoonji turned back to you with her gun. 

"!!!" L cursed and stopped running towards her. 

A smirk formed on Yoonji's lips as she pulled the trigger. "Goodbye, Sora." 

*BAANG* 

You were down on the floor beside the sofa and was covered by a body.

"...L.." You whispered. 

"DROP THE GUN!!" Someone shouted and the next second the room was filled with cops in helmets and bulletproof vests. Five cops entered the living room and pointed their guns at Yoonji. She quickly dropped the gun and raised her hands. 

Your attention was directed towards something else, or, someone else. "..L.."

He didn't respond.

"..L........L.....L..L! L!" You put your hands on his chest to help him up. But something wet your hands and as you looked down to them, they were covered in blood. 

You started to hyperventilate. "He.... took the bullet for me" The tears streamed down your face as you got it harder to breath. "No.. no...no,no,no..!!" You shook your head slowly. "HELP MEEE HE'S HURT HE GOT SHOT HELP ME!!!" You shouted desperately. "PLEASE SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE PLEASE!!" 

One of the cops quickly picked up his walkie talkie and spoke something you couldn't hear. 

As the tears continued to stream down your face your hands wandered up from his chest to his face and you cupped it. "K-Kim Myungsoo" You said with a shaky voice. "D-don't you dare die, don't you dare give up!!" 

His eyes were closed and he didn't move but you could slightly hear his breaths. "Do you hear me!!? Don't you dare give up, you've always told me to not give up, don't dare do it yourself!!!!" 

You closed your eyes as you silently prayed for him. "Please god.. please help him..!!" 

You felt something on your cheek and opened your eyes. 

L's hand was caressing your cheek and a smirk formed on his lips although his eyes were closed. "Babo... i'm fine.." 

The paramedics arrived and they lifted L from your arms and down to a stretcher. "Come on hurry!!!" Someone ordered and they rolled him outside. 

The last thing you saw was L being carried away before everything spun around and it went black before your eyes. 

 


 

Your eyes shut open and you stared into a white room. Everything was white, the furnitures, the walls, everything. "The hospital?" You asked out loud to no one. You were sitting up on your bed. 

A second after you said it a nurse entered the room, also she, completely dressed in white. Her face was young and she was beautiful with a little touch of iness. A small smile appeared on her face as she approached you. "How do you feel?" 

You blinked at the beautiful girl in front of you, somehow.. she reminded you of Jiyeon. Just the thought of it made your stomach turn inside out.

"I-I'm fine.." You answered and could only feel your body ache a little. "W-where's Myungsoo?" You asked. Actually you didn't know what happened after you passed out. Everything went black and now you woke up in this bed. But you were really worried about him. 

The smile on the nurse's face dissapeared a little. 

Even though no one else would have noticed it, you did. Everything stopped and you could feel your world crumble. "N-no way.." 

She shook her head. "I'm so sorry.. but he didn't make it." 

You could actually feel your heart stop. "No....no...no,no.."

"NO!!!!" 

You sat up quickly with tears in your eyes. 

"Sora?? What is it??" You turned your head. Your grandma was looking at you with worried eyes. "G-grandma?" 

Her face softened as she heard you call her. "Yes it's me dear.. you had a nightmare?" She embraced her arms around you slowly to not hurt you." 

"Grandma.. grandma.. I've missed you..!" You cried on her shoulder as she lightly patted your back. "It's ok, it's ok.. i'm here now.." 

As you two were embracing each other you could look around the room. It was white but not as the one in your....

dream. You exhaled slowly as you examined it. The were two light beige armchairs next to each other separated by a smalll round table with a vase on it. Behind them were a window with white curtains. There were a few pictures on the wall and another chair in the corner of the room next to the door. The dream felt so real that you almost couldn't tell that it was just a dream, a horrible nightmare.

You both leaned back and your grandma smiled. "I'm glad you're fine.." 

"Grandma where's.." You gulped. "..wh-where's.... Myungsoo?" 

Her smile dropped a little, you could see that. You held tight onto the sides of the bed to not loose it while you waited for her answer. This was real and not a dream anymore. "If he.." 

"He's fine." 

It felt like a weight was lifted from your shoulders and heart. "Thank god..!" 

"He's fine but he hasn't woke up yet.." 

Still... the thought of him being alive was still enough even though he hadn't woke up. 

A creek sound was heard and you both turned your head towards the door. 

"SORA!!!" 

Sungyeol, Eunjae, Hanul, Sungjong, Kris, D.O, Chanyeol and... Kai. 

Oddly enough, you didn't have that tingling feeling anymore when you saw him. But when you really thought about it, it dissapeared long ago.. you don't even remember when.

They all rushed towards you and lined up to hug you. To your relief, they only had a few bruises and plasters, nothing serious.

Kai was last and it was a little awkward but you didn't really care, you were just happy they all were fine. 

"So.... what happened?" You asked while you were sitting leaned against some pillows. 

They all looked at each other before they turned to you. "Actually.. it was L's grandparents who saved the day." D.O began. 

Speechless. That was the word that described your current state. 

"Yeah.. it was their guards who saved you and later on the cops arrived." 

You didn't understand. You had never met them or seen them and L didn't seem to have a good relationship with them. How come they even knew about this?

"Seems like L asked for their help even though they aren't on good terms and they even seemed to have evidence of Yoonji's jobbery and other financial things." Kris shrugged. "And Jiyeon also got sent to the policestation, they're now investigating the case but i'm sure Yoonji won't ever come for you again." 

Before you could ask more, D.O coughed. "Why don't you ask him about the details yourself?" He smiled. 

That made you light up immediately. Your friends and your grandmother helped you get up and walk to his room. 

 


 

You entered a room almost identical to yours and L's was sitting up on his bed. His lips formed into a smile when you entered. 

Your feets moved on their own as you ran towards him. He opened his arms for you but you... 

pinched him on his cheeks like Kris used to do to you. "You stupid moneyloving creature!!!! What's with the "It's not just money" thing, explain!!! How do you dare say that, lives are more important!!!" 

L blinked, obviously confused that you didn't hug him. But then he remembered. 

A sigh escaped his lips as you let go of his cheek. "Aaah.. that." 

Everyone gathered behind you. "Hey L I didn't know you were like that!" Sungyeol said. 

L rolled his eyes. "Actually it was not the money I meant.." 

"Then what?" You asked and narrowed your eyes at him. 

"It's because your parents had built many orphanages and are still building and if the money gets taken by Yoonji, she would just destroy them.." 

A hand was placed on your shoulder. "That's true.." Your grandma smiled next to you. 

You knew L didn't want to save the money, but on the way to his room you had built up an anger for what he said. But you were happy, happy that your parents were such great people. "One day I'll definetely visit each and everyone of the orphanages!" 

"Aish the first thing you do when you see me after everything is yelling at me?" L moved slowly in his bed and you knew that he was in great pain. It made you regret what you did. 

You blushed at the thing you decided to do next. But you knew you had missed him and was so happy that he was back. Without warning you leaned in and pressed your lips against his. 

You could feel L was smirking at your sudden kiss and suddenly he slipped his tongue inside your mouth which made you quickly lean back. "Yah enough!!" 

Kris wrapped his arm around your waist. "Hey you should watch out for that ert" 

"Yah don't touch her!" L reached out to you but it only made him loose his breath because of the pain. 

You quickly pushed him back softly into the bed and he interwined your fingers together. "Take care or you'll be hurt again!" You yelled at him.

L gazed at you with soft eyes, "I told you I'd be fine." He smiled. 

A knock was heard on the door from the outside. Everyone looked curious at the door but as no one opened, the door opened by itself. In came two old people with fancy clothes and serious expressions. 

A small sigh could be heard from L as he looked at the two, "Gramps." 

 

Waah long chapter! Please look forward to the next chapter! ^^ Sorry this chapter took longer than what I thought it would... hehe :')

I've realized I've got pretty many silent readers haha, hope u guys enjoy this story too! ^^

Don't forget to VOTE UP  XD ~