Two

Winter Memory

 

Ryeowook felt the words stuck in his throat and felt like it was never coming out of his lips. He was star struck. No! Even more than that. The girl was a perfect beauty in his eyes and the sight of her crying just made his heart ache.

 

“Of course”

 

She had said and scoot to the left side of the bench to give him some space. Still with the same expression he has, Ryeowook sat on the chair, the space between them was quite big. He look around the quiet place and softly smile at thee beautiful sight.

 

He then turn to the girl beside him only to frown slightly when he saw a few tears trickle down her cheeks. He wanted to do something to cheer her up but what could he do? He doesn’t even know the beautiful stranger let alone knowing the reason why she was crying in the first place.

 

“You are sad”

 

He said breaking the silence that had taken him aback. Did he just say that? She turn to him and sigh slightly.

 

“I am” she had said and somehow Ryeowook smile at that. This might be a good start, that was what had ran across his mind.

 

“Maybe you need a shoulder to cry on. Why don’t you tell me what’s wrong so that you can release the sadness you are feeling”

He said but the answer he got was a shook from her.

 

“No, I won’t tell people about myself let alone a stranger so please stop bugging me”

He pout slightly.

 

 “Please, you could get the burden off your shoulders then”

He had said cheerfully but the girl glared at him.

 

“Haven’t you heard me just now! I said stop bugging me. I won’t tell my personal problems to a man like you. I know what type of man you are and I won’t let myself get tricked like those girls who lose herself to someone like you!”

 

She shout at him making Ryeowook sigh before getting up.

 

“I am sorry for disturbing you and I hope you would be happy when we meet again, maybe. And take this. You are cold” he said, his tone a bit cold as he took his jacket off and put it on the girl. She didn’t say anything.

 

He sigh again but soon walk away, his pace a bit faster as he wants to get inside the hospital as soon as possible. It was cold without the jacket but it was worth giving it to the girl even if she was a bit rude to him.

 

What she had said to him hurt him slightly but Ryeowook is Ryeowook and he supposedly understand people so he doesn’t mind. He is too kind for his own good.

 

 


 

 

“KIM RYEOWOOK!

Ryeowook glared at Donghae who was shouting at the top of his lungs the moment Donghae saw him entered the place. He look as a nurse shushed him and the man bow slightly at her.

 

“What is it hyung?”

 

Ryeowook ask a bit annoyed by the older man when he had neared him. Donghae glared at him. “Don’t you know how freaking worried I am? You were gone the moment I entered the room and I freaking look for you around!”

 

Donghae hiss at him but Ryeowook just ignore the latter.

 

“Haven’t I told you I was out getting fresh air?”

He ask and Donghae sigh before they both made way to Ryeowook’s room.

 

“Yeah, when I called you and ask you where you are. Is that how you tell people where you are the moment you are gone?”

 

He ask and look at Ryeowook’s figure from top to bottom only to frown slightly when the younger was shivering. Donghae sigh before taking off his coat and put it on the latter. Ryeowook smile at him as he pull the coat closer.

 

“See, you aren’t even wearing a jacket? How did you survive in the winter without a jacket?”

 

He exclaim and wrap his arms around the younger. He put his hand onto the younger’s forehead and he groan. “Your fever isn’t cooling down Ryeowook. We need to tell Kyuhyun about this”

 

He said and Ryeowook nod, his head somehow felt light. He lean against Donghae.

 

“Hyung, can you bring me to my room? I don’t feel good”

 

He said softly and Donghae nod. When they reached his room, Donghae had force the younger to take a bath. After he had finish his bath, Donghae then force him to go and sleep which Ryeowook didn’t mind at all. He himself was tired. The moment his head was on the pillow, he fell asleep almost immediately and Donghae took out his phone dialing a certain number.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, you need to come here”

 

He said and he softly sigh when the person on the other side say something.

 

“He’s getting worse”