Cheer.

Connected.

Key is in the studio with JongHyun and the crews.

JongHyun : Key ! Why are you wearing a girl's hat ? It's pink. HAHAHA !

Key : Hyung, just shut up, I was chased by crowd just now and I lost my expensive sunglasses and I'm mad at you, remember ? *SIGH* 

Director : Everyone get ready now ! 321 ACTION ! 

THE NEXT DAY 

Jie brought JungRi to the filming again. Just like yesterday, she met Key, but he's with another girl. She's wearing a tag saying ''TaeNa''

Jie: *SMILES* Hi Key !

Key : *moves closer to TaeNa and pretend he doesn't know Jie* 

TaeNa : Who's that ?

Key : Some worker or fan maybe ? I don't know ! 

Jie heards that. She stops walking and was shock and upset for what Key said. Key and TaeNa went into the room. Jie went away but she passes by the room around 15 minutes later to get something from the room. She heard Key and TaeNa talking before she went in to the room. 

TaeNa : I know you liked me buuuut, JongHyun confessed first and I'm fond of him. He's talented, he can sing better than you, his dance are nicer than yours, he just perfect.

Key : OK, I get it. * walks out the room sadly and saw Jie * Jie, its you. What did you heard again ? My useless-ness and what ?

Jie : Yes, I did heard something. But don't be sad. Everything will be fine.

Key : *SHOUTING* You don't know a thing. Just leave me alone. 

Key left Jie so Jie went to continue her work.

A few days later, she saw Key sitting alone at the cafeteria. She went to talk to him and he seems really upset. 

Jie : Key, you okay now ? 

Key : Do I look like I'm ok ? 

Jie : Nevermind ! * Pulls Key hand and went out of SMent *

They finally reach a nearby karaokae.

Jie : You know singing can actually make you happy ? C'mon lets sing ! * Tryna act high *

Key : But I'm not in the mood. K,bye.

Jie : * Pulls Key harder and ran into the karaokae room, picks a random song and starts to sing it loudly. *

As soon as Jie reach the second song, Key stood up to get the microphone and sang like a insane person. They sang for 3 hours non-stop at last Jie sat down tiredly with Key.

Key : Girl, why are you so nice. It's not your problem when I'm sad, I just knew you for 2 days ! * Hugs Jie * 

Jie : * Oh right, I just realize its my first time doing this to a guy. What is wrong with me? He seem so helpless, he needs love * I guess, I'm just a different fan! *

Key : * tries to continue the sentence * a different fan that I might be falling to.

Jie : *blushes* really ? but remember I liked you in elementary school but you rejected me and left me after I confessed ?

Key : Elementary school ? Jhung Elementary school you mean ?

Jie : No, Nae Sa Elementary School, you forgot ?

Key : Oh wait * trying to rewind * you're the girl who always tie her hair into 2 ponytails that sits beside me !

Jie : Yeah *blushes* 

Key : I rejected you because I was so young, and the reason I left is because of my dad's business, I'm so sorry. Can I pay back by confessing something to you too ?

Jie : *excited* WHAT WHAT WHAT ?

Key : *blushes* I-I-I-I kinda like you. But you liked JongHyun, nevermind, he's always the perfect one, its okay if you want to reject me.

Jie : * Kisses Key in his lips * What do you think this mean ?

Suddenly, Key's phone rings. It's JongHyung.

JongHyung : Key, faster come to the hospital, TaeNa got hit by a car....

Key : Sorry Jie I have to go now. *ran out and hires a taxi*

----End Of Chapter 4----