Incident. Coincidence.

Connected.

Jie : * Scared and forgot about her ringing phone * I'm so sorry, I heard nothing ! * Oh My Gosh ! Its JongHyun ! What will he do to me ? *

JongHyun : * Takes Jie's Hand and pull her into the room * Just tell me what you heard ! I won't hurt you ! * Pushes Jie to the wall and punched the wall hard *

Jie : I.. I.. I.. heard TaeNa and and and ..

JongHyun : How much do you want ? 

Jie : * shivering * Want what ?

Key : He meant money, how much do you want to keep your mouth shut. * combing his hair in front of the mirror *

Jie : Money ? I don't want money. Just trust me, I won't tell a thing. * Phone rings again *

Jie pick up her phone and the director was shouting at her to get JungRi back cuz the filming was done. 

Director : I've been calling you many times ! Where are you ?! Come and take the baby back ! Don't waste my time !

Jie : OK OK ! * Hangs up and talk to JongHyun * I have to go now and I'll keep my promise. Please just let me go, its my first day working here. 

JongHyun : No, you should know how to apologise after being so busybody ! 

Key : Hyung, just let him go. She's just a poor little girl. Don't waste your time on her, plus, we are going to film our music video later. * Giving Jie sign language to ask her to leave now * 

Jie left the room with a sign of relief. She went home with JungRi after the incident. 

Jie : OK, JungRi, we're home now, appa and omma is home ! Go to them ! * Smiles * 

JungRi's Appa : Thanks Jie for taking care of him today ! See you !

Jie decided to get some drinks before she goes home so she went to a juice bar nearby to get her drink.

Jie : One Strawberry Milkshake please ! * Talks to the person at the bar and went to take a sit * 

Jie was staring around until she found someone who's wearing a pair of sunglasses and fasionable outfit smiling at her. 

Jie : * looking curious but is still smiling back * 

Jie : * hmm.. who will that be ? Oh my, he's walking towards me * 

Key : * taking out his sunglasses * Hi,  Miss. Busybody, remember me ? 

Jie *shock* Hi, of course I do, its just a few hours since I met you. And my name is Ji Rae, not Ms Busybody. By the way, thanks for letting me out just now, or I'll be fired. You actually saved my job !

Key : Oh I did ? Wow, I can actually be a SUPERMAN ! * Trying to show off * 

Jie : You're funny. Where's JongHyun ? Is he still mad at me ? And don't you recognize me, I'm always at your concert ! I suppose not !

Key : Of course I do ! You're the crazy one who always follow JongHyun when he dance. HAHA ! You're funny. Anyways, do you still like JongHyun after the incident ? I think you'll like me more now ! 

 

----END OF CHAPTER 2----