Great Escape.

Connected.

Jie : Nah, I like you both, But JongHyun a bit more. * winks at Key *

Suddenly they heard the crowd shouting outside the restaurant. Key forgot to put his sunglasses back on and he's in public. The fans are coming in. Key quickly hold Jie's hand and ran out the restaurant from its back door without paying.

Jie : *stops Key* Where are we going ? * gasping * Oh My Gosh they're at the back ! 

Key : Gosh, the fans are so crazy. Let's go and hide in the photobooth first, I don't think they will see us. FAST ! 

Jie and Key went in the the and sat down awkwardly.

Jie : * Peeps outside * Oh my gosh, they're actually seperating their ways to find us. How I know how crazy I was when I was chasing JongHyun last time. 

Key : * Gasping for air * Now you know its sometimes hard to manage the fans ! I don't think they are going that soon, so lets do something fun. 

Jie : Take photos ? Since we're in the photobooth *smiles and took out her coins* 

Key : Sure, since its my first time running away ''not alone'' it will be memorable. 

Jie : * wow, this guy isn't as bad as I think, he's actually nice. . . SHUT UP Jie ! You only likes JongHyun, remember ? * Yeah, its my first time running away with a celebrity too ! 

Key : OK, 1 2 3, SMILE !

* KA-CHAA *

Jie : Hey, I look weird in this. Take another one !

30 minutes passed and they took a lot of photos with each others. Jie took a peep outside and got out from the photobooth with Key.

Key : Finally now I can go ! Gosh, where did my sunglasses go ? * Finding his sunglasses in his bag and his pockets * I think I left it at the restaurant. 

Jie : Urrm, you can have my cap of you want ! * smiles * since you helped me just now, so now I shall help you back ! 

Key : OK. 

Jie went home while Key went to the studio to meet JongHyun out for the music video shooting.

 

----END OF CHAPTER 3----