Evil golden egg

Teacher Kim of Rising East High School

"I found the golden egg," said one of the students when suddenly he felt dizzy and became unconscious.

"So, we found me, little one, what is your wish," said the golden egg.

"Who...who are you?" asked the student.

"I am the golden egg, when you touched me and said I found the golden egg, you broke the spell and release me, so what is your ultimate wish?" asked the golden egg again.

"If I tell you my wish, will you do anything bad to other?" asked the student.

"Oh well, I will grant your wish but somebody has to pay for it, because there is no free lunch in the world.  If you want to have beautiful skin, somebody has to sacrify theirs.  Last time, a man wished for love but end up burning down the whole school," said the golden egg.

"That's what I thought.  You are an evil egg," said the student.

"I will make you my prisoner in my shell, you have to tell me your wish and I will grant your wish, then I can destroy something else. Hahahaha....I will be the last to survive, I will be strongest forever, nobody can defeat me," said the golden egg.

"Alright, then I will make my wish," said the student after thinking for sometimes.  

"HAhahahhaha......what is your wish?" asked the golden egg.

"I ... er...I...."

"WHAT IS YOUR WISH?" asked the golden egg in anger.  The golden egg turned red.

"I wish for you to turn into an ordinary egg without any power," said the student.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... you thought you are clever kid, but you are wrong, I am the strongest, the best of the best, I will turn into an ordinary egg, but someone has to pay for it, let's see, I will be alive as an evil man WITH POWER, my name will be Ba...Hahahahahahaha.............would tell you but you will see me everyday, I will watch your every move and make sure you live a miserable life...hahahahahaha....." said the golden egg turning into an ordinary egg.

"Help, HELP....." shouted the student.

"Hey, wake up, why are you shouting?" asked Junsu.

"I found the golden egg but it is evil," said the student.

"What? Where?" asked Yoochun.

"Here, but it is evil," said the student again.

"This is ordinary egg which is a little bit golden, are you sure it is the golden egg?" asked Yunho.

"Yes, it talked to me, it is going to find it's new shell that our teacher Bae Yoonjoong," said the student.

"Our new teacher?" asked Junsu.

"Yeah, and turn him evil, I think we have to keep this egg from him.  The egg can transfer evil with touch," said the student.

"So, we can't let Mr Bae touch this egg or else ..." said Yoochun.

"He will turn evil?" asked Bae Yoonjoong from behind them making all the students jumped.  Bae Yoonjoong took the egg from the student and examined it.  

"Looks like an ordinary egg to me, let's boil and eat it," said Bae Yoonjoong.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...." shouted the student but stopped when he saw Mr Bae's face turned into evil golden egg for a split second.  'Oh gosh, he turned into the golden egg already, it's too late.'

"Now, let's go back to the class, oh Yunho can you bring this student to the infirmacy?" asked Bae Yoonjoong.

"Yes, Mr. Bae," said Yunho helping the student up.  The rest of the class and Mr Bae went back to the class.

"You got to stop him, he became the golden egg," said the student.

"We can stop him now, we have to plan," said Yunho.

"Oh, one more thing, the golden egg will grant wishes, if Mr. Bae's mind is evil, then his evil wish will be granted and others will suffer, please Yunho, we have to do something and FAST," said the student.

"Let's go to the staffroom and meet up with the others," said Yunho.

"Come on," said the student.

When they arrived at the staffroom, they saw Jaejoong sleeping peacefully.

"oh he is really beautiful even when he is sleeping," said the student.

"Yeah, like an angel from heaven," said Yunho.  He walked to Jaejoong's side and called his name.

"Jae boo....wake up honey," said Yunho near to Jaejoong's earlobe.  Jaejoong woke up and turned his face.  Their lips touched.  That was the first time, they officially kissed in the staffroom infront of another student.

"Oh my gosh, Yunho, what are you doing?" asked Jaejoong.

"I am sorry teacher Kim, me and my friend here want to talk to you about the golden egg," said Yunho.

"Alright, now come with me to the kitchen next door," said Jaejoong.

"Yes, teacher Kim," said Yunho and the student.

They walked to the kitchen and found Myungsoo and Siwon were cooking dinner while Heechul was baking his favourite chocolate cheese cake.

"Smell so nice, what's for dinner?" asked Yunho.

"Roasted duck, curry mutton, pork chop and kaiser salad," said Siwon.

"Love them so much," said Yunho and the student.

"I smell chocolate cheese cake, Chullie," said Jaejoong.

"Yes Joongie, try some, I bake a lot," said Heechul.

"Mmmmmhmmm.... so delicious," said Changmin taking eating the cake.

"Hey," shouted Heechul.

"Come on teacher Kim, you bake that cake for me, right?  Then why are you complaining," said Changmin taking another piece and ate it.

"YOU...." shouted Heechul again.

"Love you so much teacher Kim," said Changmin yet taking another piece before fleet from the kitchen.

"Aaarrrgh, that spoil brat," said heechul.

"But you love you him," said Siwon.

"Yes, he is eating my food like it is heaven," said Heechul.

"How about me?" asked Siwon.

"You are a chef yourself, you always complaint about my food, but you are the first who dare to say anything about my food," said Heechul.

"Really?  I am special?" asked Siwon.

"Erhem...guys, we got something important to tell," said Jaejoong closing the kitchen door and locked it.  Everyone in the kitchen realised the seriousness of the topic.

"What is it Jaejoong," asked Myungsoo.

"This boy found the golden egg," said Jaejoong.

"Where is it?" asked Myungsoo.

"With Mr Bae and he turns into the golden egg already, the egg will grant his wish and destroy all of us," said the student.

"Oh God, what should we do?" said Myungsoo worried.

"Calm down will you," said Yunho.

"Yes, we have to calm down," said Jaejoong.

"What should we do?" asked the student.

"We have to get the egg from teacher Bae as soon as possible," said Siwon.

"How?" asked the student.

"It is hard but we have to keep an eye on him and the other eye on Hyukjae," said Jaejoong.

"What?  Why?" asked Heechul.

"He is not Hyukjae, he is HJ and teacher Bae is actually his brother Yesung, they are coming back for revenge," said Jaejoong.

"How do you know all that?" asked Yunho.

jaejoong looked at Myungsoo.

"I heard and saw him taking off his mask with my own eyes," said Myungsoo.

"We have two enemies in school now, I think we should talk to Principal Siwon," said the student.

"I don't want anything bad to happen again," continued the student.

"Let's go," said Jaejoong.  They walked to the principal room but couldn't find Donghae (Principal Siwon)  there.

"Let me call him," said Myungsoo.

DOOOOO.....DOOOOO......

"Hello," said Donghae.

"Hyung, we got something important to tell you but can't talk through phone, where are you hyung," said Myungsoo.

"I am at Minwon's house, I found something interesting, we will meet tonight," said Donghae.

"Alright hyung, Jaejoong, Yunho and the others will come too hyung," said Myungsoo.

"Oh, that means this is serious, very important," said Donghae.

"Very, hyung.  We will talk tonight," said Myungsoo.

"Where is Don...Principal Siwon?" asked Siwon.

"He is doing some investigation, we will meet tonight at our secret place," said Myungsoo.

"Understood," said everybody.

"You can come too, if you want," said Jaejoong to the student.

"I can?  Really?  I want to come," said the student excitedly.

"Joongie, why are you inviting him?" asked Heechul.

"He must be someone smart and cunning, if not, he won't be able to get away from the golden egg that easily and turned the egg into an ordinary egg which is easy to break, that will add advantage to us," said Jaejoong.

"I see, I will bake some more muffins and pies for Changmin," said Heechul.

"Changmin only?" asked Siwon.

"Don't be jealous Wonnie, I will make special dessert just for you," said Heechul walking to the kitchen.

"I have to cook dinner," said Siwon blushing.

"I will go and help him," said Myungsoo.

"Let's go back to class," said Yunho.

"Yeah, let's," said the student excitedly.

Jaejoong was walking out of the room when suddenly he felt somebody was watching.  He looked into the mirror near the door and saw HJ hid behind the door outside the principal room.

'Hope he didn't hear much.'

..........................................................................................................................

"What have you found out?" asked Yesung to his brother.

"They are having a meeting tonight but they didn't say where," said HJ.

"The egg is with me now, I don't care about their meeting, they will be our toys," said Yesung.

"You got the egg?  Let me see," said HJ.  Yesung showed the egg to HJ.

"But it is fragile, not a pure golden egg," said HJ.

"A student wishes it to turn ordinary, but don't worry, when I touched it, the power transfered into me, now I can do a lot of evil things, hahahahaha," laughed Yesung.

"You mean you can turn them into our toys,"asked HJ.

"No HJ, I can't do that, the power is limited because of the changes but I can still do little tricks like turning this school into a glass house within a night," said Yesung proudly.

"Oh, glass house for our toys collection, that will be marvellous Yesung," said HJ.

"We have to brew the potion now, it will take some times, but don't worry, we have all the time in the whole," said Yesung.

"We will find the ingredients first," said HJ.

"Tomorrow is my off day, I will go and find the first two ingredients, we will get all of the ingredients soon," said Yesung.

"I will help you hyung," said HJ.

"Let's do it," said Yesung.

.........................................................................................................