Yesung and HJ

Teacher Kim of Rising East High School

"Good morning everybody," said Jaejoong happily walking into the class with a pail of water and a bag of flour.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....teacher Kim got a pail of water and flour, run for your life....aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Calm down class, I am being serious today, now sit down or you all wanna see the KING DEVIL....." said Jaejoong looking seriously at his students who quickly sat down and be quiet.

"That's more like it," said Jaejoong smiling.

"Why are you smiling teacher Kim?" asked a student.

"Oh, because today's lesson is fun," said Jaejoong.

"What's the fun?" asked another student.

"Easy, just mix the water with my magic flour, you will have colourful plasticine...."

"That's easy," said Junsu.

"But I haven't finish yet," said Jaejoong.

"The devil is coming out," said Yoochun.

"I just want you all to find a friend and put the colourful plasticine on your friend's face like when you are doing facial and then dry the mask...you will have a lovely face mask," said jaejoong.

"There it goes again," said Changmin.

"Let the fun begins," said Jaejoong.  'They will have trouble washing the colours...hahahaha....'

"Each one can have a pack of flour, it is of different colours, try it and you will see the magic," said Jaejoong.

"Everyone, come and get it," said Shindong.

Everybody got the magic flour and mixed it with the water.  They were surprised to see the flour turning into beautiful and colourful plasticine.

"Oh gosh... this is really wonderful."

"Fantastic."

"Mystical...how do you do it teacher Kim?"

"Not telling, let the magic be hidden forever," said Jaejoong.

Students began to put the plasticine on their friends face like facial.  After the plasticine dried a bit they took it off and brought it under the sun to dry.  They were stunt to see colourful life looking face mask.

"That is me."

"I am the handsomest."

"I am the prettiest."

"Look, that's mine."

"I am so proud of myself."

"So beautiful."

"Ehem...everybody, please return to your own seat.  I want you to write down the process and your feeling.  Then hand in with your face mask.  That's all.  Dismiss," said Jaejoong walking out of the class as fast as he could.  He quickly ran to the staff room and burst into laugher.

"HAHAHAHAHA......"

"Why are you laughing alone?" asked Siwon.

"I just tricked my students," said Jaejoong.

"You did it again," said Siwon.

"Yeah, I painted their face without them even noticing," said jaejoong.

"You are really a fun teacher to be with," said Siwon.

"Hello there Jaejoong shi," said Bae Yoonjoong.

"Hello, how is your second day here?" asked Jaejoong.

"Fine, I am good. I got another class now, would you excuse me," said Bae Yoonjoong.

"No problem, we can talk later," said Jaejoong.

After Bae Yoonjoong left....

"You can come out now," said Siwon.

"Come out now Myungsoo, he is gone, why are you so afraid of the new teacher?" asked Jaejoong.

"Well...I found out that...he is not the real Bae Yoonjoong... he is Yesu..."

"JAEJOOOOOONG...wanna have some dolnut?" asked Heechul.

"Thank you," said Jaejoong taking the dolnut and began to eat.

"How about you Siwon?" asked Heechul.

"Of course, your cooking is always the best," said Siwon.

"But, you are the chef here.  All the students praise your cooking," said Heechul.

"Changmin loves your cooking," said Siwon.

"Now, now, you both are really good cook, can you two let me eat in peace, go somewhere else for your sweety cheesy talk," said Jaejoong.

"We don't sweet talk."

"We never say anything cheesy."

"Yeah, yeah, just go," said Jaejoong.

"Come Heechul, I just made some coffee next door," said Siwon.

"Let's go," said Heechul.

"Want some Jaejoong shi?" asked Siwon.

"Nope, I got mine," said Jaejoong putting his hand on his lovely cup.

"So Myungsoo, you mean Bae Yoonjoong is a disguise, he is the real Yesung, HJ's brother?" asked Jaejoong.  Myungsoo just nodded his head.

"And HJ is coming in today.  They will get the egg and turn the school into their toys collection," said Myungsoo.

"I love toys, you see, I got a set of cute domokun, let me show you... come on Myungsoo," said Jaejoong.

"But Jaejoong..."

"I know you love domokun too, but I will not give you, not even one," said Jaejoong giving Myungsoo a signal.

"Good morning Jaejoong shi," said HJ.

"Oh, good morning Hyukjae.  How are you?  This is the first day... I mean your first day...I mean you new day...aish...I don't know what I mean," said Jaejoong.

'No wonder Jaejoong shi changed the topic.  I will go with the flow.'

"Jaejoong hyung, I just want one domokun since you have so many," said Myungsoo.

"NO, NEVER," said Jaejoong.

"What are you two talking about?" asked HJ.

"I told him I will show him my domokun toys set but he kept asking for one.  He hasn't see it yet, I wonder how many he will ask for when he see my collection, so the answer is NO, and NO and still NO," said Jaejoong.

"Mind showing me the collection," asked HJ.

"Of course not, but... are you going to ask for one too?" asked Jaejoong.

"I am not very keen about domokun, I have my own collection of toys," said HJ.

"You collect toys too?  What is it? Can I have one?" asked Myungsoo.

"Don't be rude Myungsoo, now I will show you two my collection, but NO, NO ONE IS TAKING MY TOYS AWAY, ITS ALL MINE," said Jaejoong.  'Why do I sound like Minwon now?'

Jaejoong showed them his domokun toys collection.

tumblr_lxphmcqRp91r8jp6lo1_500.png

  tumblr_lblc4qOATB1qzvk4co1_500.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2-b756DScvfzgR3UYKJi  

4709271160_ba04156d4b.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxxdZBH4iOyFZDKwWKOx_

colors-cute-domo-kun-hat-photography-raw

"So good Jaejoongshi, can I have one, please...please," pleaded Myungsoo again.

"Alright, I will let you have one but you can't keep it," said Jaejoong.

"What do you mean?"

"Nah...just open and see, then you will understand," said Jaejoong giving Myungsoo his extra lunch box.

3789041017_b3beeda4cf.jpg

"Oh, thank you so much Jaejoong shi, I love you," said Myungsoo kissing Jaejoong's cheek.

"You can eat it in the kitchen but dont disturb the two love birds," said Jaejoong.

"Love birds?" asked HJ.

"Siwon and Heechul, they are getting together but always deny it," said Jaejoong.

"Oh..." said HJ walking to the kitchen with Myungsoo.  Myungsoo walked faster than usuall so he could reach the kitchen faster.  When he reached the kitchen, he quickly showed his bento to Siwon and Heechul.  Heechul was shouting for joy when he saw the cute domokun bento.  Siwon just shrugged and took some spoons.  They shared the bento.  Siwon also placed some delicious food on the table for other teachers.

'I have to talk to Yunho when we got home this evening.  Hopefully they haven't find the egg yet.'