Marry me?

Teacher Kim of Rising East High School

Yunho brought Jaejoong to see his aunty at Hotel MarryMe.  Jaejoong didn't know why but he got a funny feeling about the visit.  

"Yunho, why do I have to follow you to see your aunt?  I am your teacher for crying out loud." said Jaejoong.  'Fishy'

"You have to come because I want you to meet the most wonderful woman in the world wide world." said Yunho. 

"Do you know that her profession is to tailor wedding gaun?"

"Well....I ...I don't know anything about her.  You only told me about your aunt but nothing more."  said Jaejoong dryly.

"Don't waste time.  Let's go.  My aunt is waiting for us at the hotel.  She can wait to meet you." said Yunho dragging Jaejoong out of his house.

"OK, OK, I'm coming.  Don't rush Yunnie."

"Ops! I forgot that your are pregnant.  Sorry.  I will be more careful next time." said Yunho holding Jaejoong's hand.

"It's alright Yunnie.  I am fine.  Now, let's go get something for your aunt." said Jaejoong.

"What?  Why?" asked Yunho puzzled.

"This is the first time I am going to see your aunt.  She is like a mother to you, I assume.  So, I have to buy something for her.  What does she like?" asked Jaejoong.

"She loves to eat waffles."

Jaejoong walked back to his house and into the kitchen.  He started preparing some waffles for Yunho's aunty.

"Wow, you are good at this.  Smells so good.  Can I have some?" asked Yunho taking one of the waffles.

"Yes, you can  add whatever flavour you like."

"I want chocolate, peanutbutter and honey waffles." said Yunho.

"One chocolate, peanutbutter and honey waffles coming," said Jaejoong.  'He is so nice today.' Yunho thought.

"Hmmmm...so tasty.  I want to have another one, Joongie." said Yunho.

"You know what.  I will pack the waffles and we can have those for tea with your aunt." said Jaejoong.

"But I want it now, please." Yunho pleaded.

"No.  Now, let's go," ordered Jaejoong.  'He is not so nice.  Maybe mood swing.' Yunho thought.

"Let's go." said Yunho.

 

 

 

At Hotel Marry Me....

Yunho brought Jaejoong to see his aunty.

"Hello aunty.  I miss you so much," said Yunho hugging his aunty.

"I miss you too Yunnie.  You are still so cute as ever." said his aunty.

"This must be the most beautiful man you talk about all the time, Yunnie."

"Sorry, forgot to introduce.  Aunty, this is my lover Jaejoong.  He is so beautiful right?"

"Well, hello Jaejoong.  You are so beautiful.  If I am younger, I will go after you myself," said Yunho's aunty holding Jaejoong's hands.

"Ehem...aunty, he is taken.  He is mine.  You can't touch him." said Yunho hugging Jaejoong from the back.  

"So possessive.  Sob...you don't like your aunty anymore.  You love him more than me." said his aunty faking a cry.

"Come on aunty.  You know I love you." said Yunho.

"I know.  I am happy for you Yunnie." said his aunt.

"Joongie, why are you so quiet?" asked Yunho kissing Jaejoong's nape.

"Hello, I am Kim Jaejoong.  I am Yunho's tea..."

"I know, you are Yunho's teacher and you are male.  I am open.  I can accept same couple.  I really happy to see both of you lovey dovey.  I can go back to US after your wedding." said Yunho's aunt.

"What?  Wedding?" said Jaejoong.

"Your wedding Jaejoong.  You are going to get married with Yunnie right.  Yunnie told me that you are pregnant.  The baby is coming soon.  So wedding have to be earlier," said Yunho's aunt.

"But....but....I am not ready to get married," said Jaejoong.  'This is too fast.  How about Hyunjoong.  I have to find him.'

"Jaejoong, don't worry too much.  You two can be official after the wedding.  The baby will have a family to be with.  I don't want to see another sad scene.  Yunnie had enough misfortune.  I just want him to be happy and he is happy with you beside him.  Please Jaejoong.  

"I'm sorry aunty.  But my friend Hyunjoong is lost.  I have to find him.  I really don't have time to prepare for the wedding and the love mood to get married.  He is my only friend.  He is so important to me.  I have to find him." said Jaejoong.

"What happened to your friend?" asked aunty.

"Joongie said that his friend is not his friend." said Yunho.

"I can't understand you Yunnie."

"Let me do this.  Actually aunty, my friend Hyunjoong came to visit me last week and I found out that he is not himself.  When I met him the second time, I am sure he is not my friend.  He got my friend's face but that's all.  I am so worry." said Jaejoong.

"I think I understand now.  That's the second thing I want to tell you Yunnie." said his aunty.

"What is it aunty?"

"Er...before your father passed away, he told me that the person who used his identity (Minwon) injected his own DNA into a boy.  I also infused part of his memory into the boy."

"That means the boy can do what Minwon is doing and think like Minwon too." said Yunho.

"So clever....muah..." said aunty kissing Yunho's cheek.

"Aunty..."

"What is that has to do with your coming to Korea?" asked Jaejoong.

"I heard that the boy killed everyone in a small mental hospital and was on his way to Korea to get even with all of you." said Yunho's aunt.

"Oh....do you think...he disguised himself as my friend to get us?" asked Jaejoong.

"I am not sure of what he is capable of doing but I was told he is cunning and highly intelligent and cold blooded." said Yunho's aunt.

"That's why I am asking you two to get married tonight.  So that you can go to US with me for your honeymoon.  You can deliver your baby there.  The baby will be save there." said Yunho's aunt.

"But..."

"No more but, the wedding will be on tonight," said Yunho's aunt firmly.

"I sent some of my agent to trace him in Korea.  So, don't worry.  You two will be save with me."

"I thought you are a tailor?" asked Jaejoong.

"She is.  She is also an agent working for US government.  That's why I am save until now." said Yunho.

"Well.."

"Will you marry me Joongie?" said Yunho kneeling down.

"Er...er.....yes."

"I love you Joongie," said Yunho hugging and spunning Jaejoong.

"Yunnie, stop that.  I'm dizzy." said Jaejoong.  Yunho immediately stopped.  Aunty knocked Yunho's head.

"Are you alright Joongie?  I'm so sorry," said Yunho.

"I'm alright now.  Let me rest on the sofa please," said Jaejoong.  Yunho carried Jaejoong bridal style to the sofa.