Wedding plan

Teacher Kim of Rising East High School

"Junsu, is Yoochun there?" asked Yunho.

"Yup, annoying as usual.  So, you wanna talk to me or him?"

"Of course both of you." said Yunho.

"What's up buddy?" asked Junsu.

"Er, actually...Imgettingmarriedwithjaejoongtonight...."said Yunho.

"Wow,wow, buddy, although I am your best buddy but I never know you could speak that fast." said Yoochun.

"Can you speak with normal speed?" asked Junsu.  'What is he trying to say? Can't wait to hear.'

"I am getting mar..married tonight." said Yunho.

"Married?" shouted Junsu with dolphin sound.

"What? Getting married? Tonight?" shouted Yoochun.

"Married!!!!" shouted both his friends.

"Yes." 

"So, who is the bride and why in a hurry?" asked Yoochun.  'I should ask Junsu to marry me.'

"With my Joongie.  My aunt said it is emergency." said Yunho.

"Emergency?  Teacher Kim is laboring?" asked Yoochun.

"No silly. I will tell you afterward.  Meet me at Hotel Marry Me as soon as possible." 

"OK." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chullie ah, sorry to disturb you." said Jaejoong.

"Nah, don't mention it.  But what's the problem Jae?" asked Heechul.

"I...Im...er...getting mar" 

"What?  Can you speak louder.  I can't hear you.  Hey, shut up Changmin, Myung Soo or else no dinner." shouted Heechul.

"That's good, Chullie, can you and the others come to Hotel Marry Me now.  I need your help.  Please come soon," said Jaejoong.

"What is your room number?"

"9095"

"Don't worry Jae.  We will be there in 10 second." said Heechul.

"10 second? Where are you Chullie?"

DING DONG...

Jaejoong rushed to the door and opened it to see Heechul, Changmin, Myung Soo, Siwon and Donghae at the door looking worried.

"JAEJOOOOOOONG...are you alright?" asked Heechul hugging Jaejoong.

"I'm fine Chullie. And hello all of you.  Please come in," said Jaejoong.

"Hello teacher Kim, anything to eat?  I am hungry." said Changmin.

"Nice way of greeting Minnie ah," said Siwon.

"Got waffles and chocolate cookies with peach juice." answered Jaejoong.

"Don't worry teacher Kim, I will make myself at home." said Changmin rushing towards the kitchen dragging Myung Soo with him.

"Sorry," said Myung Soo looking red.

"Please sit down" said Yunho.

"So, what is so important?" asked Donghae.

"We are..."

"You are what?" asked Donghae and Heechul in unison.

"getting married," said Jaejoong looking down.

"GETTING MARRIED?" shouted Heechul.

"Congratulations," said Siwon.

"Thank you," said Yunho.

"But you are still a student," said Donghae concerned.

"I believe in freedom of love.  I love Joongie.  He is my love and only love.  I will love him till my last breathe." said Yunho.

"Wow, cheesy," said Heechul.

"So, when is the ceremony?" asked Siwon.

"Tonight," said Yunho.

"TONIGHT?" shouted Heechul again.  'OMG, I am going to faint.  Jae is getting married.  I am still single.  OMG'

"Yeah, you all are invited.  My aunt wants to make it simple," said Yunho.

"Your aunt?" asked Junsu.

"You are here already Su.  Please sit." said Yunho.

"I will help myself at the kitchen," said Yoochun.

"I never worry about you buddy.  But the bad news is Changmin and Myung Soo already in there," said Yunho.

"NOOOOOOOOO...." Yoochun quickly rushed to the kitchen.

The planned for the simple wedding dinner for that night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I found out that Hyukjae is the name of that cold blooded killing machine.  He is evil and powerful now.  He killed a local gang leader and took over Violet Temple.  He did a series of plastic surgeries and became a handsome guy named Hyunjoong.  He is using that name right now to do many evil things," said an agent.

"Thank you agent.  Please sent the information to our headoffice.  I will phone to get help," said Yunho's aunt.

"I will do that now," said the agent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You can't do that anymore.  You have to stop all these evil doing.  Please stop," said Hyukjae.

"You can't do anything about it.  I am too strong for you.  You better sleep coz I got a lot to do.  I have to get revenge." said HJ.

"Please listen to me.  You are nothing and nobody to Minwon.  Please stop all these craziness." said Hyukjae.

"Get back Hyukjae.  SLEEP!!!" shouted HJ holding his head.

"No, we are a good boy.  We are never evil until that crazy pyscho injected something into us.  Please stop all these.  Let me take over.  I will correct all these things.  Please listen HJ." pleaded Hyukjae.

"NOOOOOO. GET BACK.  GO TO SLEEP!!!!" shouted HJ smaching the mirror infront of him.  His hands were bloodie.

KRRRRIIIIIIINNNNG...

"Yes, HJ speaking" 

"Master, we found a beautiful girl, Hori wandering at the school gate.  We brought her here.  But.." said the servant.

"WHAT?!!!" shouted HJ.

"Her brother is another gang leader.  Should we let her go?" asked the servant.

"No, but don't touch her.  I will talk to her brother later."

"Yes, master," said the servant.

"You better be a good boy Hyukjae and sleep.  You are too weak.  Always got bullied.  Nobody love you.  Nobody want you.  You are left to die.  Until the day he injected himself into us.  Then I appeared.  I will protect you.  I won't let anybody hurt you anymore.  Don't worry Hyukjae, sleep,sleep," said HJ to himself.