More to it than you think

A Friendship that Never Breaks

Jonghyun decided to look around the building. He couldn't sleep the day before, wondering about the couch and trainer's conversation. What does 'remember' mean? Why?

It was 3pm as he entered the building and he saw many people, mostly his age, applying for auditions. Good, now is a good time.

He sneaked into the main manager's office, looking through file after file which were mostly about past artists and trainees. There was nothing really suspicious. Maybe I'm just overreacting over a conversation... Then as he looked through a veteran group's profile, he noticed something.

Lee Won Soo . X

He remembered the name... Lee Won Soo...from DyNAmite... he passed away 3 years after the group's disbandment...

Jonghyun didn't understand what the role and section meant. Just like Won Soo, there's a cross beside every other member, except JaeJin. Would the cross stand for 'not being under the company'? Suddenly, he heard footsteps and the door opened. It was the manager and Jonghyun could tell from the look of the manager's face that he wasn't pleased.

Manager: What are you doing in MY office?

J: Umm... this is your office?

M: Get. Out.

J: Umm... I'm... errr so sorry...

Jonghyun bowed and quickly dashed out of the office.

                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew: Lee Won Soo? Oh ya him, what about him?

Jonghyun: I don't know Hyung but he passed away 3 years after disbandment.

O: Sad case. Such a good artist.

J: I know... what did they say? Heart Attack?

O: Yeah. Odd right? He was a really good dancer too...

J: Do you think maybe, maybe it has something to do with his past?

O: Well... he did have rumours of having panic disorder and suicide rumour before he debuted right?

J: What if that was all an excuse?

O: Huh?

J: What if he didn't have any of them at all and were all made up?

O: I don't get you. Why would the stories be made up? He is dead already.

J: Maybe there's another reason to his death, who actually knows?

O: Jonghyun, what's up with you?

J: Nothing can be certain, Hyung.

Onew was not feeling secure. He felt Jonghyun was acting strange and weird all of a sudden.

O: Did something, I don't know, happened to you?

J: You won't get it even if I told you Hyung. Let's go back to class.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course... I wonder if he had found out?

Surely not, he did not see the documents.

Well, we either lock them or him up.

Ok...

...........................

Jonghyun returned to the base to practise his singing before going back to his room. Maybe I'm just overreacting over such... ah... just get this out of my mind.

Suddenly, the practice door swung open. It was Min Jun.

MJ: Jonghyun, is it true that you were in manager nim's office?

J: Huh? Um yeah... what about it?

He started to feel nervous.

MJ: Come with me. I'm afraid... God dammit!

J: What? You're afraid of what?

MJ: Just come with me.

Jonghyun slowly followed the dance instructor like he was told. He felt strange, he started thinking of many weird things. What if... no...

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~

O: Of course! Now I know... Lee Won Soo is from KJE...

Onew went to research about Lee Won Soo after Jonghyun made a fuss about him.

O: He changed his company after his contract expired in 2002... and died in 2004... Heartattack huh... Ugh... now I'm overreacting too... stupid Jonghyun...

I hope Jonghyun's alright...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey^^ Please keep up up up~ with me!!