CHAPTER 6: BEWARE OF THE SCARY, CRAZY, AND ANNOYING NIICHAN-TACHI....(MATSU-JUN/SHO/OHNO)

Written in the stars

PART 1: THE ONI ONII-CHAN
Yuko’s POV
It has been weeks since we arrived in Japan and met Hey! Say! JUMP. We eventually got closer to them and not long after, certain RELATIONSHIPS were formed. Alright, I admit Dai-chan and I are dating but I still haven’t told onii-chan. Sure my parents know but I want to tell Jun-nii personally at the right time. I just hope he doesn’t over react.

Matsu Jun’s POV
Yuko is hiding something from me and it is in relevance to Hey! Say! JUMP, I can sense it. She can’t be in a relationship with one them, can she? Yosh! Kindaichi Matsumoto Jun, on cue.
I went to her room and searched around for clues. There I saw her phone she’s not here anyways so I took and scanned it for any information I can find.

MESSAGES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO: PENGUIN-SAN

I HAD LOADS OF FUN TODAY. ARIGATOU! I NEVER WOULD HAVE EXPECTED THAT OUR DATE WOULD BE SO EXCITING.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh?  Who is this? Penguin-san? Date?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FROM: PENGUIN-SAN

I’M GLAD YOU DID. HAHAHA.....I’LL DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU. AIERU YUKO.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Na-na-n-nani kore!!!! He can’t have MY SISTER without  MY PERMISSION.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO: PENGUIN-SAN

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT TO THAT? I’M NOT GOOD AT EXPRESSING MYSELF. DEMO,
.
.
.
.
DAI-CHAN NO SUKI.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dai-chan???? Arioka Daiki is her boyfriend????
*SMIRKS* They don’t call me a sadist for nothing.

 

THE NEXT DAY
JIMUSHO

Daiki’s POV

“Arioka-kun”, Matsujun called.

He stared at me and asked,” You are going out with Yuko, aren’t you?

“Hai...”

“You’ve got some confidence.  Prove yourself to me that you are worthy of my sister.”

“I’ll do anything.”

“*SMIRKS* You should follow my orders for the next 4 days. Then, I’ll decide.”

After he left, chills ran down through my spine. *SIGH* Anything for Yuko.

 

AFTER 2 DAYS
MATSUMOTO HOUSEHOLD

Yuko’s POV

“Onii-chan!!!!!! What are you doing to Daiki?”

“Nothing.”

“Stop torturing him.”

“It’s not torture. He’s just –“

“Not torture? You sent him to get your things for you in a crowded place where he almost got stepped on, You told him to dive in the river to find my necklace- which unknown to him is with me- , and lastly you made him do a stupid dance in front of his kouhai and senpai-tachi; onii-chan you are bullying him! You’re an artist too try putting yourself in his shoes.”

“I’m just testing him”

“Just stop this, ne?”

“Not yet.....”

“Fine! Do what you want! But I won’t let him do things as you please any longer. “

 

AFTER A WEEK
10:23 AM

Daiki’s POV

“Ne, Yuko you should talk to your brother.”

“Yadda...”

“Demo, He’s already so depressed.”

“I won’t talk to him until he apologizes to you.”

“Ore wa daijoubu desu.”

“Daijoubu ja nai. What he made you do was unfair.”


2:45 PM

Yuko’s POV

“Dai-chan, what are we doing here?”

“Maa.....”

“Yuko.”

That voice......I looked behind me and-

“Onii-chan?”

“The two of you need to talk.”

“Arigatou, Arioka-kun.” Matsujun said.

“Onii-chan........-“ I started.

“Gomenasai, Yuko. I promise I won’t be too over protective anymore just stop with the cold treatment you are giving me. Ne?”

“Hmmmmmmmmmm......Alright . *SIGH* After all, you are my onii-chan.”

 

Daiki’s POV

Suddenly Matsujun turned to me and said, “ Gomen Arioka-kun. Promise me you’ll never hurt her.”

“Hai....”

Yatta!! Problem solved. Everything is alright now. A few weeks have passed and my relationship with Yuko is going stronger. As each day pass by, I fall even more deeply in-love with her. I hope everything stays this way. And Jun-nii? He already accepted me and we’re accomplices in guarding Yuko.


PART 2: THE CRAZY ONII-CHAN

Yuto’s POV

“Rin-chan!!!”

“ Nani Yuto?”

“Ano.... are you magma?”

“Huh? Why?”

“ Because You are the only one able to melt my frozen heart.”

“Eh?

 

Sho’s POV

“Good job, Yuto-kun.”

“Are you sure these pick-up lines are gonna work on her?”

“Of course! She is my sister and I know her best. “

 

Rin’s POV

Days has passed and Yuto is still at it. What do I mean? He is still doing those pick-up lines on me. It’s alright, but seriously? I’m not sure if he is confessing or just making a fool out of me. Besides, hearing pick-up lines every second can surely annoy me.

“Rin-chan!!!!!”

I went towards him with a questioning look on my face. Please, please Kamisama don’t let him utter anymore of those pick-up lines. It’s going to drive me to the brink of my sanity.

“Rin-chan must be a Japanese character for my name . Desu ne?”

“HUH?”

“Because YU make me complete.”

“Mou......I’ve had enough! Stop that will you? If you want to tell me something say it to my face directly without those lines.”

 

AFTER A FEW DAYS

Rin’s POV

Great! Here comes boy pick-up japanese version. I love Yuto and all but he has to stop this.

“Rin-chan....”

*SIGH*Here it comes again.

“Aieru!”

“Eh?”

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

“No pick-up line?”

He had a huge smile on his face and replied,” Iie... I’ll be honest about my feelings without annoying you.”

“Saa......then wear this...”I gave him a hand woven bracelet by me.

“Eh?Why?”

“ A gift from your girlfriend.”

 

PART 3: THE ANNOYING ONII-CHAN

Kimiko’s POV

Who would have known that these things would happen.  As in, me? CHINEN YURI’s GIRLFRIEND? It’s not like I fell-in-love with him because he is an artist. My heart always go doki doki when he’s around. Mitai na? We have been going for almost 3 weeks and right now we’re about to go out on a date.

“ Kimiko, ikou!”

He held my hand which sent my face to be as red as strawberries.

“CHOTTO!”

I looked behind me and behold-

“Satoshi-nii? What are you doing here?”

“I’m going with you on your date. Is there any problem with that? “

“Eh???Demo- ...Yuri and I....“

“It’s alright, Kimiko.” Chinen replied

“ Saa..... ikou ne?” Satoshi-nii said with a cheerful look on his face.

 

AFTER A FEW HOURS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         IN THE AMUSEMENT PARK

Chinen’s POV

It is such a wonderful day. I’m with my girlfriend and my admired senpai. I’m sure today will be a blast.

“Yuri, mite mite kawaii desu ne?” Kimiko asked as she held up a bear stuffed toy.

“Maa........It’s cute  demo Kimiko is much more cuter.”

A blush was evident on her face. She really is so cute. I made a move towards her and was about to put my arm in her shoulders when-

“Ne Kimiko, There’s a store over there selling cute stuff. You like those things, deshou?” Ohno-kun called out.

“Eh? Hontou? Ikou Yuri!”

I lost my chance to make a move. Daijoubu........I’m sure Ohno-kun didn’t mean on taking Kimiko from me. Did he?”

“Haraheta.........” Kimiko said

Kimiko also likes gyoza so, she’ll surely like that place.

“Kimiko, I know a-“

“Ikou, I know a good place to eat.” Ohno-kun interrupted.

Don’t mind Yuri. There’s still next time.

 

THE NEXT DAY
HSJ LOUNGE

“Chi..... How was your date?” Yuto asked.

“ *SIGH* It was not what I had expected to happen.”

“Eh?”

“*ARRGHH!* Ohno-kun kept on interrupting! When we went on the roller coaster he was the one beside Kimiko and I was behind them. And to think that it was MY date with Kimiko. In the horror house he and Kimiko went together while I was by myself. I know he treasures her but this is too much! He kept on annoying me the whole time.

 

FLASHBACK

“Kimiko , want some ice cream? what flavor do you want?”I asked.

“Uhhhmmmmm......Eto.......Cookies and cream.”

“Alright.”

As I went to the ice cream stand to get some for Kimiko Ohno-kun suddenly blurted out.

“Kimiko,ice cream is not good for you. Try this.” He said while throwing away the ice cream that I bought.

He turned to me and started lecturing me about what Kimiko should and should not eat. Like I did not know. It’s so frustrating.

END OF FLASHBACK

*SIGH*  I just want to have time with her WITHOUT someone following us. Is that too much to ask?

“Chi......Someone’s looking for you.” Yabu-chan said.

“Who?”  I asked.

In came Kimiko and she slowly made her way towards me.

“Ano......Yuri........gomen about yesterday.......Satoshi-nii kept on pestering you.....and-“

 

Kimiko’s POV

“Ano......Yuri........gomen about yesterday.......Satoshi-nii kept on pestering you.....and-“

His lips suddenly crashed into mine and favorably for him I responded back.

“Maa..............I’ll accept your apology only if you go out on a date with me today.”

“Demo..... are you allowed to go out?.”

“Minna, I’m going out on a date today.” I called out to the rest of JUMP.

“Hai.........Have fun.....”  They replied.

I turned back to Kimiko and said, “I’m allowed. Ikou!”