CHAPTER 10: MAKE A WISH

Written in the stars

Kimiko’s POV

After that dramatic episode of our lives,-Rin and Yuto got into a fight, Yuko nee and Dai-nii got a BUTA problem, while Chinen got jealous over Inoo- everything went back to normal. Yuto and Rin went back to their lovey dovey mode. Which is really cute since Rin is always blushing *LAUGHS*.  What about Yuko nee? Well, she and Dai-nii are both free of the buta interruption. In my part, Yuri has been too overwhelmed by THAT incident. If you know what I mean, It’s embarrasing!  Speaking of MY Yuri, he’s calling me right now in the MIDDLE OF MY P.E. CLASS. I excused myself from my professor teaching us about WEST’s and answered the phone call.

“Yuri...<3”

“Kimiko <3......I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?” I asked.

”Let’s go to Okinawa this weekend.” He said.

“No upcoming schedules?”

“Iie.....I’m all yours for this weekend.” He said. Even though he is on the phone I can feel him smirking.

“Urusai!!...I know what you’re thinking. You !”

“But I’m YOUR ,ne?”

I blushed at his remark and asked,” What time are we leaving?”

“I’ll pick you up at 7:30.”

“Alright.... I’ve got to go now. I still have a class.”

“Ja, Ganbatte!”

“Hmmmm....Anata mo.”

 

 

OKINAWA

LATER THAT EVENING....

“That was amazing! Okinawa saikou! I’m glad we had this trip.” I said.

 

Chinen’s POV

I stared at Kimiko and smiled. Today was fun. I planned this trip to make-up for the times I missed out with her. Last week, my schedule was packed and we weren’t able to spend some time together. I know she understands my situation but, I just want to be with her and do something special.

“Yuri?” she called my attention.

“Hmmmm?”

“You were spacing out. What were you thinking?”

“I was thinking of how much I love you.”

She blushed and looked down on the floor. Kawaii....She really get’s embarrassed easily. Uncontrollably with the urge to do so, I cupped her face with my hand and kissed her fully on the lips.

In my mind was the thought, “I wish to be with her forever.”

 

Daiki’s POV

Yosh! It’s now or never. If I can’t do this I’ll be done for.

“Oi! What happened to you?” Yuko asked.

“Eh? Nothing, I’m alright.”

“If you say so.”

Uneasiness coming up all over me I nervously asked,” Yuko are you free this Thursday?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Nothing.”

“Okay.”

 

 

Matsumoto Household

6:00

Yuko’s POV

Daiki was acting really strange. I don’t know what he’s up to but I’m sure Onii-chan knows about it too. *SIGH* I was staring at my algebra book. Thinking about x’s and y’s when I realized someone was throwing pebbles at my window. I peeked to see the culprit and saw Daiki holding a big banner with the words” I LOVE YOU, YUKO” imprinted on it. I hurriedly went down and met him by the gate.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

He held my hand and sang,

Donna kimi mo Donna toki mo

Uketomeru kara

Moshimo kokoro ga

Kizutsuite namida koboreru toki wa

Sekai juu no teki ni e no kimi wo mamoru yo I love you

Kotoba wa

Ira nai yo

Kimi ga saigou no kisu itsumademo

 

I was stunned. I didn’t expect him to go this far. I hugged him and asked, “What’s all this about?”       Then, I realized today is Valentine’s day! I forgot about it, Yabaii. He knelt down in front of me and held a ring with 3 diamonds on it.

” I love you, Yuko. Will you be forever mine?”

 “Yes. “ I replied.

He must have sensed me feeling uneasy that he asked, “What is it?”

“I forgot about today that’s why I didn’t have anything prepared for you, gomen.”

He smiled at me and said, “Being with you is more than enough.”

 

Rin’s POV

I’m seriously going insane with this. Why do I have so much homework? I can’t go out with Yuto today because of all this and to think today is Valentine’s. Mou!

“Rin...”

“Eh? Yuto? What are you doing here?”

“Maa.....you told me you can’t have a date with me. So I came here instead.”

“Gomen, I still have to finish my homework for my computer programming subject.”

“Daijoubu. Since we can’t go out, we’ll have our date here. I’ll help you with your homework.” He smiled cheekily at me.

 

LATER THAT EVENING......

Yuto’s POV

Rin must be really tired. She fell asleep after we finished everything up. I traced her facial features with my fingers. Admiring her beauty, I’m really lucky to have her. We may have our down days but it won’t change my love for her. She stirred a bit and slowly woke up.

“I fell asleep. Hontouni Gomenasai, Yuto. I ruined our supposed to be date.”

“You didn’t ruin it.”

A thought suddenly occured to me and said, “Want to make it up to me?”

“Hai....Anything in mind?”

“Ikou.....”

“Eh? Where to?”

“Just follow me.

 

 

Rin’s POV

He led me here in my roof and said, “Let’s stay here.”

“HUH? Here? Onii-chan will scold us if he sees us up here.”

“Don’t worry. I already asked his permission and also your parents’ about coming here.”

“Alright. So, What are we doing here?”

“We’re going star gazing.”

I looked at the clear night sky and saw billions of stars twinkling down on us. He put his arms around my shoulder while I leaned on his arms.

“See those stars up there?” He asked.

“Yes. What about them?”

“Read them.”

“HUH? You can’t read stars.” I said.

“I can.” He exclaimed.

“Eh?”

“It says that we are destined to be together. YutoxRin. “

“Well, if that’s the case I’m going wish on them.”

“What are you going to wish for?” he asked.

“I’m going to wish for us to be together forever.”

 

~OWARI~