CHAPTER 1: HAPPY LANDING-WELCOME BACK TO JAPAN~

Written in the stars


No one's  POV

"Where are they? We have been waiting for almost an hour already."

"Maybe they still had some work or some other important things to do....."

"Eh? That's not an excuse we're much more important than anything else."

The people in the airport were  weirded out when all of a sudden, 5 strange men arrived.  But the three  girls looked unfazed by all of the commotion. 5 men dressed in awfully weird get-up approached the girls.

"*LAUGHS* What are you guys wearing?"

"It's for our disguise , kakkoi ne?"

"Hmmm...maa.....It's a bit strange but its alright.*LAUGHS*"

"We really should go now. We've still got  some work to do."

When everyone got inside the car the 5 men got out of their disguises.

"Where are we going?"

"To  the Jimusho."

 

 

Rin's POV

Minna, Domo!!! Watashi no namae wa Sakurai Rin desu, 17 yrs. old and the energy of the group. These two girls with me are my best friends Aoi Kimiko the cute, cheerful and the most innocent among the three of us and Matsumoto Yuko the silent one  and known to be a genius.  I know you are curious about the 5 strange and LATE men  here with us . They are -INSERT DRUM ROLL HERE- the 5-member group ARASHI! Now you're wondering, Why are these girls with ARASHI? Believe it or not the three of us are related to them. Sakurai Sho is my older brother, Matsumoto Yuko and Matsumoto Jun are siblings,  and Kimiko is Ohno Satoshi's cousin We are here in Tokyo to have a worthwhile vacation. Let's see what's in store for us shall we?

"Ne, Rin-chan what are you doing?" Kimiko asked. She's really kawaii, even though she's older than me she is like a child but a responsible one.

"Iie.......nothing....... just updating my diary."

As we arrived in the Jimusho......

"Ne, You girls stay here in our lounge alright?" Sho-nii said.

"Eh? where are you going? Kimiko asked.

"We've still got some few more work to finish. You girls just stay here. Yuko won't stand another car ride. Matsu-nii replied.

"Wakatta......Ja ne!"

 

 

Yuko's POV

I hate travelling! UGH!  I feel that my insides have gone out.  I better rest this before I end throwing up.

Kimiko's POV

What to do? What to do? We're left here in the lounge. Mou.......I wanted to go with Satoshi-nii and meet Chinen Yuri!!!!! *SIGH* Rin-chan and Yuko-nee are

sleeping so I can't be loud. AH!*DING* Just got a great idea.

 

 

5 HOURS LATER...............................................

J.E. BUILDING

 

Aiba's POV

"We should tour them around it's been a long time since they’ve been here,deshou?."

"You look more excited." Sho said.

"Mouchiroun*LAUGHS*"

When we entered our lounge Yuko-chan and Rin-chan looked worried about something. Eh? Where is Kimiko-chan?

"Where is Kimiko?" riida asked. There might be a huge between Ohno and Kimiko-chan but the two are really close.

"She wandered off around Jimusho while we were asleep, she left her phone here and  we don't know where she is." Yuko answered

"She left a note though......"

"Let me see, Rin..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO RIN-CHAN AND YUKO NEE-CHAN,

SINCE I'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO I'M GOING TO TOUR THE JIMUSHO.

-KIMIKO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" You girls just stay here and call us if she comes back." Nino told the two girls. He turned to the rest of the Arashi members and said, "Let's start searching, shall we?"