Double date

Is This What They Call..... LOVE?

*Sandeul's Pov*

"We're having a double date!" Mia said, grinning.

"We are?" I asked, kind of nervous since I've never had a double date before.

"Yes, we are," Mia answered.

"With who?" I asked curiously.

"With Gongchan and Yunsoo, of course, the love birds!" Mia said happily. She seemed excited, I smiled.

"Ok,"

"Well now I'm going to go with Yunsoo because we're going to go Shopping at Seoul's mall for the double date and you can go home and get ready, Urr.. you can pick me up at 7:00 P.M, is that ok with you?" Mia asked.

"Sure, you should be going now," I smiled in response.

"Great see you at 7:00!" she said and started running to take a cab. I just started walking since the dorm was close by.

 

*Mia's Pov*

I dialed Yunsoo's number and she told me to meet her at her house. We then arrived at Seoul's mall.

"Wow~ it's been a while since I've been here, I didn't remember it to be THIS big~" I said and widened my eyes.

"Yup! Let's go! We don't want to be late for the double date," Yunsoo responded and began to drag me to a store. We then picked out dresses and tried them on.

"OMG! YUNSOO THAT IS SO PRETTY ON YOU!!" I exclaimed as soon as I saw Yunsoo walk out in the most beautiful dress ( A/N: I'll tell you what the dresses look like later :P)

"THANKS! SHOULD I BUY IT?"

"TOTALLY!" And then it was my turn to try on the dress she had picked out for me.

"MIA IS THAT YOU?!?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MIA?!?! SHE'S NOT THIS PRETTY?!?!"

"YAH!"

"Hahaha just kidding, you look VERY pretty Mia, I bet when Sandeul oppa see you, his jaw will drop to the ground and his eyes will fall out of their sockets,"

"Very funny" I said sarcastically, "Let's pay!"

We then went to buy heels, make up, blah blah blah.

"FINALLY! Let's go to your house now Mia," Yunsoo said and I nodded and called a cab.

 

*Sandeul's Pov*

I went to Mia's house at 7:00 and now I'm waiting for her to finish changing with Gongchan, but he's waiting for Yunsoo. She was upstairs in her room with Yunsoo. I was wearing normal clothes because the restaurant we were going to was a normal restaurant not THAT fancy. Then I heard Mia's bedroom door open and- OMG!

In front of me was the most beautiful girl on earth! She was wearing a short aqua dress and had her light brown hair down. She was SO pretty! I mean BEAUTIFUL! Gongchan was shocked too because his jaw was slightly open.

She was wearing this..

Then suddenly her brother came and was shock too.

"WOAH! When did my sister become so beautiful?!" Mia giggled and lightly punched Daehuyn's arm and blushed.

"Well I'm going to spend the night at B.A.P's today, K?"

"Ok oppa, have fun!" Mia responded.

"You too!" He yelled back and ran to the door. Then Mia's bedroom door opened again to reveal Yunsoo. Gongchan was shocked, well she was pretty too.

She was wearing this...

"You look beautiful" I whispered to Mia while taking her hand. She blushed and smiled.

We drove to the restaurant and I saw Mia and Yunsoo whispering to each other. I shrugged it off and continued driving with Gongchan in the passenger seat since Yunsoo insisted on sitting together with Mia.

We finally arrived at the restaurant..

*Mia's Pov*

Yunsoo began to talk to me and asking me questions in a whisper and I just ignore most of them since I know they aren't important but suddenly Yunsoo asked..

"Did you guys kiss yet?" The question made me freeze. I slightly nodded.

"Kya! I knew It! Gongchan and I haven't have our first kiss yet tho," she lightly frowned. "But it's ok because I have a plan later" she grinned and I just looked at her weirdly but then shrugged it off.

We finally arrive at the restaurant and we began to order and talk about our lives, sometimes is funny sometimes is sad. I learned a lot about Sandeul. But than suddenly..

"We should have a sleep over today!! " Yunsoo said happily, yes she is still like a kid. The rest just lightly nodded and she began to squeal in happiness.

"But who's house?" Gonchan ask.

"Mia's"

"But I nev-" I began to protest.

"Please Mia!" and she began to do aeygo. GREAT!

"Fine.." I can never ignore her eaygo, actually I can never ignore anyone's aeygo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OK LET'S GO!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi readers !! Hope you like the story so far but pls guys! pls SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! I'm really sad that I have none so far T^T

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!

 

 

image

image

image              

image                            

image         

image      

image