The Sleep Over

Is This What They Call..... LOVE?

* Mia's Pov*

We were now at my house talking about stuff until Yunsoo suggested us to play the licorice game. She explain the rule and it's simple and hard at the same time. It's when you put the licorice between you and your partner and you bite one end and your partner bit the other end than you keep on eating it . The first person to pull away, loose! I can tell why Yunsoo want to play this game, it is because she and Gongchan haven't had their first kiss yet. Well, we played it and for me and Sandeul was no problem but for Yunsoo and Gongchan was funny. Just as Sandeul and I pulled away since we already finish the licorice, we began to crack up at the sight.

Yunsoo was trying to lean in to kiss Gongchan but he keeps on leaning away but not letting go off the licorice. Then, Yunsoo finally let go and she was mad. She crossed her arms across her chest and made a cute angry face.

"Sorry~ " Gongchan said sincerely.

"HMPH!" Yunsoo responded.

"I was joking Yunsoo! I love you!" He leaneded in and kissed her quickly on the lip. Yunsoo widened her eyes in shock and began to smile.

"I wouldn't stay mad at you forever right? I love you too~" she grinned.

Sandeul and I giggled then they finally remembered that we are still here. Gongchan laughed nervously scratching his neck while Yunsoo just blushed.

We then decided to watch a scary movie. First, I kept on protesting, but then Sandeul said it's ok because he knows that I'm scared so he said he will always be next to me.

---------------------------

When the movie finished I was hugging Sandeul tightly and he just chuckled. I blushed and quickly let go off him. Then, I started to crack up so much. In front of my eyes was Gongchan hugging Yunsoo shaking his whole body crying, "Mommy! mommy!" While Yunsoo just sat there folding her arms looking annoyed.

We decided that Yunsoo and Gongchan should sleep in my mom and dad's room while Sandeul and I sleep in my room since my mom and dad were out. I decided to take a quick shower.

"I'm going to take a shower, ok?" I told Sandeul while he was heading to the kitchen. I saw him nodding his head continuously so I think he's saying he got it. I then happily walked to take a shower.

*Sandeul's Pov*

I was putting on my earphones and put my hoodie on so the earphones are not visible. I was feeling hungry and I saw Mia getting ready for something but I just shrugged it off and continue walking. I started nodding following the music rhythm as I got out of the bedroom's door. I went to the kitchen to get some food and when I came back, I didn't see Mia anywhere and I began to panic. I checked everywhere but I didn't see her. I was sure that she was not downstairs since I was just there. Then, I noticed the bathroom and thought she was in there. Curiousness took over me and I began to turn the handle. I widened my eyes at the sight that I was seeing. There, in front of me, was Mia.... ! I was shocked and frozen. She was too until she yelled, "GET OUT!!" and slammed the the door close. I was still frozen until Gongchan and Yunsoo ran in and saw me frozen in front of the restroom door. Maybe they have heard the commotion.

"What happened?!?' Gongchan asked worridly. I began to explain everything....

*Mia's Pov*

I was still in the shower and furiously mad. I mean who wouldn't be mad if a guy barged in and saw you... ?! I quickly changed and when I came out, I saw Yunsoo yelling at Sandeul and his face looked remorseful. Urgh! Just seeing his face! I already melted. No! I can't melt! He looked at you , Mia! ! So I stormed up to him and..

*SLAP*

"I can't believe you're still here! Don't you feel embarressed to face me?!?" I yelled at him.

"But I-"

"I clearly told you that I'm going to take a shower and you even nodded!" I cut him off.

"I didn'-"

"I don't care! Get out of my house!" I yelled. He hurriedly went out.

"Don't you think you're being a little too harsh on him? He really didn't mean it, you know," Gongchan said, making me feel worse, but I had to stay mad.

"Just please guys, I need some time alone," I sighed and Gongchan and Yunsoo left. I went to my bed and bursted out crying.

"I'm sorry Sandeul..." I whispered and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: how is it so far? bad huh? I know I .. sorry if i made any spelling mistake here and for not updating since a long time ( blame my dad for that) T^T

well now I think I'm going to demand you guys to comment hahaha well pls

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~~!!

( gif spam)

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                           <----( OMG! SO CUTE!!)
 

 

      

image  

(story credits to zeshanlolol )