Admit it...

It all started out as working under you

Yuri on the other hand was feeling guilty. It was probably because of her, he went out of the shoot. She doesn’t know whether to get him or not. She just looks at the set and everybody was in a state of panic. She just kept quiet and stands there looking at them. As she was about to go to a room, someone pulls her.

“Ahh.”She yelped.

It was Jung who pulled her.

“Do you really have no feelings for Jaejoong??”He suddenly asked.

Yuri just kept quiet.

“He still loves you.”Jung said and it made Yuri’s heartbeat faster.

“It can’t be. He has a girlfriend.”Yuri said not believing a single word from Jung.

“girlfriends...”He said.

“Girlfriends??? What happened to him? He must be a player now.”Yuri said.

“Yea… And it’s because of you.”He said.

“Why is it my fault?”Yuri asked angrily.

“He became like that when you guys broke up.”Jung said.

“I know you still love him. Go follow your heart instead of your stubborn head.”He added.

“I am not stubborn.”She said.

“Yes you are.”Jung said while smiling.

“Go now before it’s too late and you’ll regret it.”Jung said.

She thought about what Jung said and he was right.

“Where is he?”She asks.

“He went that way.”Jung said pointing towards the back door.

Yuri smiles at Jung and went out.

“Where are you going?”Yoochun asked.

“I need to get what is mine.”Yuri said and ran towards the back.

As she opens the back door, it was empty. She panics all of a sudden and let a tear drop.

“Where are you??”She asked as she looks around and wipes her tears.

As she was about to turn, she saw someone’s feet at the very back of the building. Yuri walks towards it and saw him standing with his back on the wall looking at the blue sky. Yuri looks at him and the feelings she has been hiding came crawling back to her in an instant.

She quietly went towards him and gave a cough to tell him she’s present. He looks at her but didn’t say a word.

“I…”Both of them said but stopped.

“I’m sorry.”Yuri said.

“You’re just saying that so that I go back to the shoot.”He said as he looks at the sky with both his hands in his pockets.

Yuri kept quiet and just stands there.

“For lying to you. I didn’t mean what I said.”She said and Jaejoong turns towards her.

“Lying to you??”He asked.

“Don’t look at me.”Yuri said as she turns away from him.

Jaejoong understood what she meant but decided to ask her again.

“What are you talking about?”He asked looking at Yuri’s back.

“I can still feel your eyes looking at me.”Yuri said angrily and Jaejoong can’t help but chuckle.

He suddenly remembers the time she works for him and how she gets annoyed when he looks at her working.

“What are you chuckling about?”Yuri asked as she turns.

Jaejoong stares into her eyes and smiles at her. He doesn’t know why he’s not angry at her. He should be angry at her but he’s not. Just with her by his side, it can make his heart beat so fast. Her beautiful face shines every time he sees her and he knows that she really is the one for him.

She was shy to admit that she still has feelings for him. When she looks at him, the feelings she has been hiding all came out. The memories of them both played in her head. He would always make her smile. His presence in her life is so big that she realized that she can’t live without him.

“Aishhh… Never mind. Please go back and finish the cover shoot…”She said giving up and walks away from him until she felt a hand pull her back.

“Where do you think you’re going?”He asked and pulls her into an embrace.

He tightens his embrace so Yuri could not move. His eyes were looking at hers.

“Admit it.”He said.

“Admit what?”Yuri asked. She doesn’t want to admit it because she’s too shy.

“That you still want me. Admit that you always think about me. Admit that you didn’t mean what you said just now. Admit that you want to be with me. Admit that you love me.”He said while smirking.

Yuri looks at him in disbelief.

“You’re still conceited.”Yuri said.

“The one reason why you fall for me.”He said and smirks.

Yuri glares at him.

“I shouldn’t have come to get you.”Yuri said and step on his foot.

She went towards the building with Jaejoong chasing behind her.

“Kwon Yuri!!!”He whines childishly and made Yuri to turn towards him.

“Another reason why you love me.”He said while smirking.

Yuri can’t help but smile at him. He knows that she still has feelings for him but he wants to personally hear it from her.

“Are you smiling?”He asked as he walks towards her.

“I’m not.”She said and stopped him from moving closer to her.

“You need to do the shoot now. Go in!!!”Yuri said.

“Not until you admit it.”He said standing still not moving with his arms folding on his chest.

“Come on!!! Please…”Yuri whines.

“Admit it.”He said and looks at Yuri.

“We need to finish your cover shoot. Please…”Yuri said.

“No.”He said sternly.

Yuri took a deep sigh and stares at him. He looks at her with a smirk.

“I admit that I was lying just now. Happy??”Yuri said.

“Is that it??”He asked raising a brow.

“This is seriously killing my pride.”She said.

“It’s okay. People won’t know. Only me.”He said while smiling.

 “I…”Yuri said as she thought for a while.

“Just get in.”She said and pushes him towards the door.

“No…”He said putting weight on his body.

Yuri pushed him from the back but he wasn’t moving.

“Come on!!!”She whines.

“Are you doing this so that you can touch me?”He asked while smirking and turns to Yuri.

“WHATT???”Yuri asked surprised giving him the stare.

She looks at him in disgust.

“If you told me earlier, I would do this sooner.”He said pulling Yuri to him and kisses her lips.

Yuri was shocked at his action. Her eyes widened as he kissed her. She didn’t know what to react since it was so sudden. After the kiss, Jaejoong just smile sheepishly at her.

“Yah!!!!”She shouted and Jaejoong covers .

“Shhhh…”He said.

“Will you admit it now??”He asked.

“Fine… I admit it.”She said annoyed right now.

“Go get in…”Yuri said.

‘Admit what??”He asked.

“You’re seriously pushing it.”Yuri said and glares at him.

“Fine… I’ll go inside but I want to see you after this shoot.”He said opening the door.

“No can’t do… Your GIRLFRIENDS need you…”Yuri said and smirks.

He looks at her surprised.

“Are you angry?”He asked while pouting.

“Just finish the shoot with your girlfriend. I’ll think about meeting you later.”Yuri said and pushes him inside.

The people inside were all nervous. They don’t know whether he’ll come back or not. When he returns to the shoot, everybody was relieved.

“I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…”He said and bow to every staff there.

The staff accepted his apologies and everything went back to normal.

“Are you alright?”The photographer asked.

“Just had a short breakdown.”He said and smiles at him.

“Oppa… Are you okay?”Minhee asked as she put her hand on his waist.

Jaejoong straight away pulls her hand and stood away from her. He looks around but no Yuri.

“Where is she?”He thought.

“Can Jaejoong and Minhee stand closer? Put your hand around Minhee’s waist.”The photographer said.

Jaejoong followed what he said and put his arm around her waist.

“Pull her closer.”He said.

Jaejoong followed the instruction with a heavy heart. He doesn’t want to make Yuri angrier. When he look up, he saw Yuri standing looking at him with a smile.

“Why is she smiling? Isn’t she supposed to be angry?”He thought.

“Is she playing with me??”He thought.

Yuri was watching Jaejoong posing. It was awkward at first and Yuri can’t help but feel jealous when he held onto Minhee’s waist. She looks at him with a smile to hide her real feelings.

“Should I see him later?”Yuri asks as she went to the makeup room.

She saw Jung sitting around talking to Jaejoong’s stylist.

“How did you persuade him?”Jung asked suddenly.

“The name is Minho.”The stylist said.

“Yuri.”She said and shook his hand.

“Don’t flirt with her. She’s Jaejoong’s.”Jung said sternly.

“Kwon Yuri???”Minho asked pointing at Yuri.

Jung nods his head.

“I was supposed to meet you.”Minho said while smiling.

“Don’t hit on her!!!”Jung said hitting Minho’s back.

“Fine…”He said and sat next to Jung.

“It was easy.”She said and laughs.

“You’re beautiful…”Minho said suddenly.

When Jung was about to hit him, Minho avoid his hit but something hit his back. They turned to find Jaejoong standing with a smirk on his face.

“Why are you hitting on my girl?”He asked.

“I’m not your girl.”Yuri said while chuckling.

“Of course you are.”He said.

“Not when there are 2 other girls.”She said.

“About that…”He said scratching his head but Yuri just went out of the room.

“I’ll go call her.”Minho said as he gets up.

“You stay away from her.”Jaejoong said sternly and went to find Yuri.

Yuri was busy talking with the photographer and the other staff for the cover. He was about to go talk to her.

“Oppa…”He heard Minhee call him.

He saw Yuri looking at the both of them but divert her attention back to the people talking to her.

“Let’s have lunch together.”Minhee said holding onto Jaejooong’s arm.

“I’m sorry. I have something to do.”He said.

“You’re always busy. We rarely get to spend time together.”Minhee said.

“I’m really sorry. Work related.”Jaejoong said and pulls her hand away from his.

“We could do something fun tonight.”She said while smiling.

“No thanks.”He said.

Minhee just looks at him and went to her dressing room angrily. Jaejoong turns towards the set where Yuri was but could not find her.

“Where is she?”He asked looking around the set.

 

A/N: The next chapter will be the last chapter…