Greetings and problems...

It all started out as working under you

Both of them look up and stare at each other. Both of them were just looking at each other not knowing how to react.

“Yul… Are you okay?”Yoochun asked as she shook her.

“Yea… I’m fine. Let’s go back.”Yuri said and turns around.

“I need to chill… Relax Kwon Yuri. If you stay away from him, it will be all good.”She thought as she went to help with the clothes at the back.

“Yoochun, you’re needed on the set.”Someone said and with that Yoochun went.

“Calm yourself down Kwon Yuri… You can do it.”She said and enters the dressing room.

“Hello…”She said and bows at everyone in there.

“Yuri!!! I need help here. Which shoes should I let her use??”The staff asks.

“Since her dress is plain, we should give some colour.”Yuri said holding a pair of red heels.

“Thanks.”

“I don’t like red.”The actress said.

Yuri just looks at her in disbelief.

“What colour do you like then?”Yuri asked with a forced smile.

“Don’t force a smile.”Minhee said.

Yuri wanted to strangle her.

“I am not Ms….”Yuri said.

 “Minhee. You should know my name.”The actress replied.

“Sorry…”Yuri said.

“y much.”Yuri whispers as she walks out.

“I know.”One of the staff said.

“Did you hear? She’s Jaejoong’s girlfriend.”A staff said to Yuri.

“Jaejoong’s girlfriend?”Yuri asked.

 “Yea… I can’t believe Jaejoong has such a y girlfriend.”The staff said and Yuri just walks towards the makeup room.

Yuri was a bit jealous and sad when she heard Minhee was his girlfriend but she decided not to care at all.

“Move on Kwon Yuri. You need to move on.”Yuri said looking at herself in the mirror.

She was alone in the makeup room and she was really tired. She was about to doze off when,

“Yuri!!!”She heard someone call.

“Yes…”She said getting up and peeks from the makeup room.

“What are you doing in there? Taking a nap??”Yoochun asked with one of his brow raised.

“I was just relaxing.”Yuri said while chuckling.

“What can I do for you?”Yuri asked.

“They need help at the set.”He said.

“Can you not send me to the set? Please…”She said giving him puppy eyes.

“You and your ways to get what you want.”Yoochun said as he pinches her cheeks.

She smiles at him and looks up to find Jaejoong looking at her. Her face turns pale. It was as if she has seen a ghost.

“Are you alright?”Yoochun asked.

He looks up and saw Jaejoong.

“Ahhh… Kim Jaejoong… This is Kwon Yuri.”Yoochun said while smiling at them both.

“Yoochun!!!”Someone call.

“Got to go.”Yoochun said and left both of them standing a few feet away from each other.

The air around them was definitely awkward. Jaejoong was waiting for Yuri to greet him but there were none. Yuri then decided to get out of the awkward situation between them but he drags her to the empty makeup room. He made her face towards him and stares at her. Yuri wasn’t looking at him. She was looking at the floor.

“Aren’t you going to greet me?”He asked angrily.

Yuri didn’t say anything and wanted to go out.

“Are you avoiding me now?”He asked but Yuri didn’t say anything.

“Don’t you remember what you said to me??”He asked but Yuri kept quiet.

“We shouldn’t be seen together.”Yuri finally said a word as she wanted to go out.

“Why are you being like this?”He asked as he grabs her hand.

“Why are YOU being like this? We have work to do.”Yuri said and wanted to get out of the room.

 “Wait a minute.”He said pulling Yuri back to him and hugs her.

“What are you doing?”Yuri asked as she struggles from his hug.

“If you’re not going to greet first, I will.”He said tightening his hug.

“Let go of me.”Yuri said angrily.

“Hye…”He said childishly like how he used to act around Yuri.

“Get away from me before people sees us.”Yuri said pushing him away.

“So what? Let them see.”He said.

“For your info, we’re not together. Let’s just get this work over with and stay out of each others lives.”She said and quickly went out of the room.

Jaejoong just stood still after what she said to him. Tears forming around his eyes and when he could no longer hold it in, it dropped one by one.

“Did you really mean that Kwon Yuri?”He asked.

“Didn’t you say “If we’re meant to be together, we will meet again.”We meet again and you’re just going to leave me just like that.”He said as tears kept on falling.

Yuri went out with tears in her eyes. She holds it in but it dropped unconsciously and she quickly went to the restroom. Her tears kept on falling and she tried to hold it in. She felt bad for treating him like that. Apart of her wants to tell him she's sorry but apart of her tells her to just let it be.

“Kwon Yuri, you did the right choice. He will never bother you again.”Yuri said and wipes her tears.

She checked herself in the mirror and went out faking a smile. She saw Yoochun on her way to the set.

“Where were you?”He asked.

“I went to do something.”Yuri said.

“We have a problem.”Yoochun said.

“Jaejoong left the shoot.”He said.

“What???”Yuri asked.

“He just went out of the building. No one knows what happens to him. Even his girlfriend.”Yoochun said.

“And we need to get the cover done by today.”Yoochun said feeling nervous.

Yuri on the other hand was feeling guilty. It was probably because of her, he went out of the shoot. She doesn’t know whether to get him or not. She doesn't wnat to face him because she knows that she'll cry infront of him.