I love you... Marriage???

It all started out as working under you

He decided to change and then find Yuri. As he went towards his dressing room, Jung was inside with Minho and Sunghee, Jaejoong’s makeup artist.

“How was it?”Jung asked.

“I can’t find her.”Jaejoong said.

“Who??”Sunghee asked.

“Yuri…”Minho said.

“I saw her with a cute guy talking just now.”Sunghee said.

“Yoochun???”Jaejoong asked.

“No idea. But he’s one cute guy.”Sunghee said.

Jaejoong quickly change his clothes and went out.

“You guys can go home. I need business to take care of.”Jaejoong said and went out.

He looks around the building and saw Yuri cleaning the props. He quietly walks towards her and place his hand around her waist. Yuri was surprised and turns around to find a smiling Jaejoong.

“Let go of your hand.”Yuri said and walk away from him.

“Are you angry??”He asked following her.

“I need to do my job. Can we talk some other time?”Yuri said as she cleans the props.

“We need to talk now because I know you will avoid me.”He said and pulls her to the closest empty room.

“Yah!! What are you doing?”She asked as she was pulled onto his arm.

Both of them were facing each other. He stares at her eyes and gave her a smile.

“What are you doing?”She asked trying to break free from his arm.

“I love you.”He sincerely said and made Yuri stop moving.

Yuri kept quiet.

“You say that to your other girlfriends too.”Yuri said coldly.

“I don’t. I have only loved you. You were always in my heart.”He said.

Yuri didn’t say anything and just kept quiet.

“What if I tell you that I have a boyfriend?”Yuri teased which surprised Jaejoong.

“You have a boyfriend???? WHO???? YOOCHUN????”Jaejoong literally shouted.

“I am going to kill that guy.”He said angrily.

Yuri can’t help but chuckle. He was still his old self; just like how he was 5 years ago.

“So…Do you really???”He said while scratching his head.

“I don’t have a boyfriend.”Yuri said and Jaejoong hugs her.

“Unlike you.”She said.

He looks at her and pouted.

“It wasn’t my fault…”He whines.

“Jung has been setting me up on blind dates… It was getting annoying. So, I just randomly pick girls.”He quickly added.

“You randomly pick girls?? So, you must have a lot.”Yuri said while smirking.

“No!!!!”He said and Yuri just gave a smile.

“If you want me back, you need to end your relationship with other girls.”Yuri said.

“I will.”He said taking his phone.

“Don’t end your relationship over the phone.”Yuri said snatching his phone.

“I want it to end soon.”He said as Yuri checked his phone.

The wallpaper of his phone is a picture of them together 5 years ago when they were watching his drama.

“You’re surprised right.”He said while smirking.

“Mr.Conceited.”Yuri said.

“Say it.”He said.

“Say what?”Yuri asked.

“The 3 words.”He said.

Yuri decided to .

“What 3 words??”She asked.

“You’re teasing me aren’t you?”He said and went closer to her until their face was only a few cm apart. Yuri’s back was on the wall and Jaejoong’s hand was on either side of her making it impossible for her to escape.

“Say it…”He said.

Yuri shook her head. He inched his face closer to her.

“Fine… I…”He said but was cut off when his soft lips touch hers. There were butterflies in her stomach when he kissed her.

“Say it.”He said.

“I was about to when you kiss me. I’ll say it when you no longer have GIRLFRIENDS. I don’t share boyfriend.”Yuri said and ran out from the room.

“Wait!!!”He caught her hand.

“Your phone…”He said.

“number?? It’s saved already.”She said and walks out.

Jaejoong just smile at her. He misses her. Everything about her makes him smile and the only thing he wants to hear from her is the 3 words. After 5 years, she still looks beautiful; her smile, her small face, her slightly tan skin, her long hair.

“I can’t wait to spend time with you.”He said as he gets out of the building.

Yuri was still cleaning the props when Yoochun appeared beside her.

“So, you and Jaejoong???”He asked.

“How did you know?”Yuri asked.

“I can see. He’s always looking for you.”Yoochun said while chuckling.

“He still has his girlfriends to take care of.”Yuri said.

“No wonder you hate going on dates. You were waiting for him.”Yoochun said.

“I wasn’t.”Yuri said.

“Don’t deny it kwon Yuri. You even rejected me.”He said and smiles.

Yuri just smile at him and gave the props to him to carry.

“Carry this to the storage room.”Yuri said.

“Yes sir…”Yoochun said with a smile and left Yuri.

Yuri bid the staff goodbye and went straight home. She was really tired after what happened today but she can’t wait to spend time with him.

“If only he doesn’t have girlfriends, I would probably be with him right now.”She said as she sat on the sofa with her cartoons on.

“Kwon Yuri!!!”She heard someone scream.

She knew it was Taehee.

“Yes Unnie…”She said looking at the door.

“I’m getting married!!!!!”She screams.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!”Yuri shouted while jumping up and down.

“Finally!!!!”Yuri said and hugs Taehee.

“I want to see the ring. The ring.”Yuri said grabbing Taehee’s hand.

“So pretty… It’s so pretty…”She said admiring the ring.

“I know…”Taehee said smiling from ear to ear.

“I’m glad you’re getting married.”Yuri said feeling happy for her.

“CONGRATULATION!!!!!”Yuri shouted.

“Thanks Yul!!!!”Taehee said.

“We should celebrate!!!! Let’s eat out!!!!”Yuri shouted.

“Let’s go!!!! My treat and dress nicely. We’ll go to a fancy restaurant.”Yuri said and dashes to her room.

Taehee just shook her head and got ready. After 30 minutes, both of them were ready. Yuri wore a red long sleeve short dress and black pump heels while Taehee wore a mini black dress with white heels.

“Let’s go!!!!”Yuri shouted as they made it to her car.

Yuri drove to one of the fancy restaurants where she usually eats. People need to book a few days before but because Yuri is a regular there, they would always let her in.

“Thanks Kev…”Yuri said and hugs the head waiter.

‘Anything for Kwon Yuri…”He said with a smile.

Both of them got in and sat at the end table.

“You sure do have a lot of admirers.”Taehee said.

“I do not.”Yuri said as she took her jacket off.

“Look at all the guys looking at you.”Taehee said.

“They’re looking at you too.”Yuri said.

“No they aren’t. Their eyes are on you.”Taehee said.

“Enough about my problems. It’s your night tonight. Tell me everything. How he proposed???”Yuri said.

Taehee told everything about it, not leaving a single info.

“I’m so jealous!!!!”Yuri said as she pretend to cry.

“Seunghyun is so sweet!!!!”Yuri said.

“I need a guy like him.”Yuri said.

“You can find them now.”Taehee said pointing towards men inside the restaurant.

“I forgot to tell you something.”Yuri said while smiling sheepishly.

“What is it Kwon Yuri???”Taehee asked.

“I’m kind of back with Jaejoong.”Yuri said.

“Kind of???”Taehee asked.

Yuri then told Taehee the whole story from the kiss to the teasing and Taehee was smiling from ear to ear.

“You guys are so cute!!!”She squeals making everybody to turn their head towards them.

“Finally!!! I was afraid that you would not get married or something.”She said.

“Wow... Don’t get to marriage. We’re not even together yet.”Yuri said.

Taehee just smile and continued eating. Both of them kept on talking for god knows how long. They were the last customer to leave the restaurant.

“I had fun.”Taehee said.

“Me too… I’m going back to Japan in 2 days.”Yuri said while pouting.

“Did you tell him?”Taehee asked.

“No… I forgot.”Yuri said.

“You didn’t?? You better tell him.”Taehee said.

“If I see him again.”Yuri said.

“Yah Kwon Yuri!!!! Just tell him you love him. Don’t play hard to get anymore. You will regret it.”Taehee warns her.

“I will. Don’t worry.”Yuri said with a smile.

“I don’t want you to live alone with 40 cats.”Taehee said while chuckling.

“I’ll ask you to take care of the cats if I’m not home.”Yuri said while laughing.

“You wish. I’ll probably let it loose.”Taehee said as they got on Yuri’s car.

“Yuri!!!!”They heard someone call her.

“Is someone calling me??”Yuri asked looking at Taehee.

Both of them kept quiet and heard her name again. Yuri turns her head and saw Jaejoong walking towards her with a smile.

“Your prince charming is coming.”Taehee said with a smile.

“Oppa… What are you doing here?”Yuri asked surprised.

“Surprise!!!”He said and smiles.

He went towards the driver’s seat and looks at Taehee.

“Can I borrow her for tonight?”He asked.

“I can’t…”Yuri said.

“Sure.”Taehee said.

Jaejoong pulls Yuri’s hand along with her bag and went towards his car.

“Sorry Unni!!!”Yuri shouted and Taehee just nod her head.

“Where are we going?”She asked.

“Somewhere…”He said.

“It’s midnight already. And what were you doing???”Yuri said.

“Why?? Are you worried that I might be with some woman??”He asked.

“Pshhhh…”Yuri said and rolls her eyes at him.

“Please get in…”He said with a smile.

Yuri followed his order and went in.

“Aren’t you tired? Don’t you have work tomorrow?”Yuri asked.

“No… Just relax. If you’re sleepy, take a short nap because it’s going to be a long ride.”He said.

“Where are you taking me?”Yuri asked.

“Somewhere…”He said with a smile and drove off to the highway.

Yuri was really tired and fell asleep straight away. Jaejoong would look at her sleep and it would make him smile. After 2 hours of driving, they finally arrive.

“Yuri…”He calls quietly.

She slowly opens her eyes and saw Jaejoong directly in front of her. She gave him a smile and closes her eyes again.

“Wake up!!!”He whines and Yuri chuckles.

“I am.”She said wiping her eyes.

“Where are we?”She asked as she took her seatbelts off.

He went out and opened the door for Yuri. He was smiling from ear to ear. Yuri looks to the front and saw a beach.

“Beautiful beach… But we can barely see a thing.”Yuri said.

“Do you remember where this is?”He asked.

Yuri knew it the moment she saw the beach but decided to .

“I don’t.”Yuri said and made Jaejoong to pout.

“You really don’t remember??”He asked feeling disappointed.

“Am I supposed to remember??”She asked.

“Nevermind.”He said and walked further from her.

Yuri ran after him. She placed her arms around his waist and hugs him.

“Of course I remember. This is the place where you confess to me.”She said.

“Stop teasing me…”He whines.

Yuri just chuckles and turned him around.

“Why?? Were you disappointed that I didn’t remember???”She asked.

“Of course I was.”He said but smiles when he saw her smile.

“I broke up with my girlfriends…”He said.

“All of them?? It has been one day.”Yuri said.

“Yes… All of them. You’re the only one right now. I don’t want to waste my precious time.”He said.

“How many cried?”Yuri asked while chuckling.

“About 10.”He teased.

“Yah!!!!”Yuri said hitting his arm.

Jaejoong gave a laugh while Yuri was pouting. She let go of him and walk towards the beach.

“Are you jealous?”Jaejoong asked walking beside Yuri.

“Duh!!! What do you think?”Yuri asked.

“Such a player…”She added.

“Awww… Don’t be jealous. I was just kidding. I only dated 2 and none of them cried.”He said grabbing her hand.

“You like to tease me.”Yuri said while pouting.

“You started it.”He said childishly.

“So childish…”Yuri said.

“I’m not. You are.”He said pulling her hand which causes her to fall against him.

Yuri stares at him but he just smile at her.

“What are we doing here anyway?”Yuri asked.

Jaejoong was staring at her and made Yuri blush.

“What are you looking at?”Yuri asked while covering her face.

“Your beautiful face.”He said pulling Yuri towards him.

Their faces were only a few inches apart.

“Do you remember this?”He asked as he hugs her tightly.

“I… have fallen for you.”He whispers and it made Yuri’s heartbeat faster.

“Is it??”She asked while smiling.

“Do you remember?” He said tightening his arm around her waist.

Yuri nods her head while looking at him.

“I remember that you thought I rejected you.”Yuri said while chuckling.

“Because you didn’t say anything.”He said and stares at her.

“And do you remember this?”He asked as he leans to Yuri and kisses her.

The kiss was so soft and sweet. Yuri felt butterflies in her stomach and she smiled after the kiss.

“I love you.”He said.

“Uhmmm…”Yuri teased.

“Yah!!! You’re supposed to say “I love you too.””He said angrily.

“This happened 5 years ago too.”Yuri said while smiling and places her head on his chest.

“I love you Kim Jaejoong. Forever and Always.”She said.

When Jaejoong heard it, it was like music to his ears. He has wanted to hear it from Yuri all this while.

“Forever and Always.”He said and took a red bracelet from his pocket.

Both of them were standing side by side looking at the moon and stars.

“Wear this.”He said.

He had the same one but different colour.

“It’s so pretty…”Yuri said wearing it straight away.

“I bought this bracelet on the day I first met you after 5 years. You remember the time at the mall.”He said and Yuri nods her head.

“Why did you run anyway?”He asked curiously.

“I was so surprised and didn’t know what to do. It was so sudden and your fans were surrounding you. Sorry…”Yuri said while smiling at him.

“It’s okay.”Jaejoong said.

“As long as we’re together now, I will be happy in love forever.”He said placing his arm around her waist while looking at the stars.

“Will you stay with me forever??”He asked.

“I will.”She replied looking at him.

“Promise me.”He said holding out his pinky.

“Still childish. How old are you again??”Yuri asked as she reached out his pinky fingers.

“I promise.”She said.

“We will be getting married in 5 years.”He said.

“You’re already planning about marriage???”Yuri asked surprised.

“I’m full of surprises right.”He said and hugs her and made her to fall on the sandy beach.

“Yah!!! My hair.”She whines.

“I love you. Will you marry me in 5 years?”He proposed while lying on top of Yuri.

"Uhmmmm..."She teased but Jaejoong just smirk at her.

"You like to tease me dont you. You like my whining right."He said.

“I love to tease you."She said and kisses his lips.

"I will marry you in 5 years time…”She said with a smile and both of them kiss passionately.

 

 

A/N: I wold like to thank my many subscribers and thanks for the comments... I'm sad that this story is finish. I'll try and write a new fic with Yuri and Yunho... :D Thanks again for reading!!!!!