Chapter 7

Captured

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Ma4BvMUwU&feature=related )

Min Hee’s side....

“HARAAAAA!!” Min hee banged on the thick glass window violently, crying.

Hara was still lying unconsciously on the table.

“Haraaa.... wake up!!!”She banged and banged on the broad window many times with all the energies that left in her body.

Min hee tried many ways to break the window. She banged, she pounded, she kicked, she even threw the heavy spinning chair but still, nothing happened. Not even a single crack appeared.

Min hee weakly slumped on the floor, still crying. She was beginning to weaken. There was no energy left in her body as she hadn’t eaten for days.

But, Min hee was not going to give up. She weakly stood up and rushed to Joon, who was leaning besides the door, watching her quietly.

“Yahh...” Min hee grabbed Joon’s collar. ” Pleasee... please let her goo!!”Min hee pleaded in tears while pointing to Hara.

“Pleaseeeee....” She shook Joon’s body vigorously.

But, Joon just gave a blank, expressionless stare to Min hee.

Min hee was exasperated by Joon’s response. Unexpectedly, she gave Joon a hard slap, causing his face to turn abruptly to the left.

Quickly, Min hee left Joon and dashed to the table. She threw the table and even the laptop to the window.Again, the window was unharmed. Min hee’s actions only caused the laptop to break into two.

“Haraa...” Min hee knocked on the window, crying and crying. She was helpless.

Min hee couldn’t do anything to save her best friend. All her attempts failed. The window was indestructible.

All she could do now was watch. Watching her best friend, her most loyal friend being sliced up by the gradually descending spinning saw blade.

Min hee slowly slumped to the floor. “Hara-ah..... pleaseee.... wake up.....” Min hee kept banging on the window weakly.

 “..........” Joon just kept silent. His eyes were still pasted on Min hee’s back.

Then, suddenly....

“Argh... aa....” Joon was attacked by migraine. “Aaaahhh...” He slowly crouched down, holding his throbbing head.

The pain was unbearable. He had been suffering from it since the accident, the day he had lost his parents.

Then, his pasts came rushing back into him. Images, lots of images on the day of the accident played in his mind.

---FLASHBACK---

“I hope you’ll keep that for me...” Lee Chang Sun, Lee Joon’s father, patted Bum soo’s shoulder while walking towards the door.

While Joon, who was only 6 years old at that time, followed behind his father with his mother, Lee Jung Eun walking besides him.

“Omma... what did Appa gave to that uncle?” Joon pulled his mother’s hand.

“Joon-ah... that uncle is Appa’s best friend, Uncle Bum Soo....” Jung eun kneeled down in front of Joon. “Appa trusts him a lot... so, Appa entrusts Uncle Bum Soo something very important” Jung Eun explained.

“What?” Joon was curious. His mother smiled. “Treasure...”

Joon beamed in delight. “Wahh!! Is Appa playing treasure hunting? Can I play too?” He always loves treasure hunting games.

Jung eun pinched Joon’s cheek. “Aigoo... Of course, you can....”

Joon jumped up and down happily. He was really excited. Joon’s mother laughed at Joon’s behaviour. “But Joon-ah... For now, Uncle Bum Soo will play first...”

Joon suddenly stopped jumping. “BUT I WANT TO PLAY NOW!!” He stomped his feet on the marble floor.

Joon’s behaviour has caught his father and Bum soo’s attention. “What’s wrong?” Chang Sun asked his wife. Quietly, Jung eun explained to her husband and Bum Soo.

“Joon-ah... Let me play first... Then, I can tell you how the game works...” Bum soo went to Joon.

“NOOO!! I WANT TO PLAY NOW!!” Joon kept stomping his feet.

“Joon-ah...” Chang sun went to his son.

“In this game, there is a bad guy, a villain, who wants to steal that treasure.... That villain is very cunning and he’s nearby....” Chang sun kneeled in front of Joon, putting both of his hands on Joon’s shoulder.

--- END OF FLASHBACK---

“ARGHH!!” Joon covered his face with his hands. The pain was slowly decreasing.

He looked up. His eyes were searching for Min hee. He scanned all over the room and there she was.

Min hee was still banging on the window non- stop. She cried and cried but no more tears could come out. Even her voice was barely audible.

Min hee’s condition reminded him of himself. He was just like her when he saw the accident, the accident that had occurred right before his eyes.

His parents, Bum soo and also Bum soo’s wife had been sitting in Bum soo’s car. Suddenly, the car exploded. They all died but Bum soo managed to escape.

Joon couldn’t take it anymore. He couldn’t bear to see someone suffers of losing the people they loved.

Joon immediately dashed out of the room. He quickly went to the room, the room where everything in the mansion could be control.

“Stop this right now....” Joon came barging in. He immediately went to the lever, the lever that controlled the saw blade. Then, he quickly pushed it up.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Byung hun was surprised by Joon’s sudden change and also action.

“Get them out of that place and then, make sure you send them back to their home safely” Joon ordered Daesung seriously.

“Yah!! What’s wrong with you?!” Byung hun went to Joon. Harshly, he pushed Joon’s left shoulder.

“Are you crazy?!” Byung hun pointed to his forehead. “Yah... Yah... Don’t listen to...”

“Just do it... “Joon cut Byung Hun off.

Joon was about to exit the room when suddenly Byung hun pulled his shirt from behind.

Unexpectedly, Byung hun punched Joon in the face causing Joon to fall on the floor.

“You’re crazy!!” Byung hun loosened up his tie. “What’s got into you, huh?!” He was about to stomp on Joon’s stomach but Joon managed to hold his leg.

Swiftly, Joon pulled Byung hun’s leg causing Byung hun to fall flat on his .

Joon stood up, swiping the blood off his mouth. He stared fiercely at his uncle.

“Sir... she fainted.....” Daesung informed Joon.

Joon shifted his gaze to Daesung. “Get her to the hospital...” Joon started to leave the place.

“Hmphh... You like her, don’t ya?” Byung hun stood up, smirking.

Joon stopped. He turned his head a little. “You’re the one who’s crazy...” Joon scoffed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Hee’s side...

“Run...” Yunho instructed Eun hee. “Faster...”They both ran as fast as they could.

Since, they leave the cave that Morning, they had been running for their dear life as TOP and his men had been chasing them like crazy.

“Faster....” Yunho waited for Eun hee who was far behind him, stretching out his hand.

Eun hee fastened her pace. Then, BAM!! She fell flat on her face after she tripped over a log.

“Arghh...” Eun hee rubbed her bruised nose. There was blood, running down from her nose. “Aigoo...” She slowly sat up.

Yunho quickly went over to Eun hee. “Are you okay?” He crouched besides her. “Can you run?”

“I don’t know...” Eun hee tried to get up but she fell down again. “Aaaa...” Eun hee cried. Tears were running down her dusty cheeks. “My ankle.... it hurts... I can’t even get up!! What am I going to do?”

Yunho was worried also. They have to run as far and as soon as possible but...

“Come, let me carry you...” Yunho stretched out his right hand to Eun hee.

“But...” Eun hee hesitated.

“It’s okay...” Yunho insisted. “Look... there’s a thick bush... we’re gonna hide in there until they’re gone...”

“Okay...” Eun hee carefully crawled to get to Yunho’s back.

“Yah!! Where are you going?” Yunho asked dumbfounded.

“I’m going to your back.... You said that you wanna carry me...” Eun hee answered confused.

“I’m not going to piggyback you....” Then, swiftly Yunho scooped Eun hee in his arms, carrying Eun hee bridal style.

“Yah...hmm” Eun hee blushed a little. She always wanted her prince charming carrying her in his strong arms. But is Yunho, her prince charming?

“What?” Yunho questioned, interrupting Eun hee’s little fantasy.

“Mmm... nothing....” Eun hee mumbled.

Quickly, Yunho ran to the bush which was about 5 meters away from their spot. He ran and ran as fast as his feet could carry them both.

What Yunho didn’t know that behind those thick bushes there was a drain, a long but not very deep drain which was filled with dried leaves.

Yunho kept running until he reached the bushes. Then, BAMM!! They both fell. Eun hee had fall first.

“Aarghhh...” She had landed on her back. Even though, there were lots and lots of leaves but still, the fall hurts.

Then, Yunho came rolling, squashing Eun hee who was now exactly under Yunho. There was no gap between them. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Eun hee screamed. Yunho was really heavy for her.

“YAHH!! Get off me...” Eun hee tried to wriggle but she couldn’t.

“YAHH!! SHH!! SHH!!” Yunho covered Eun hee’s mouth. “How am I supposed to get off? This drain is too narrow...  It just fits one person...”

“Yahh... you’re really heavy...” Eun hee complained. She turned her face to face the drain’s wall, avoiding Yunho’s really close face.

“Yah... you’re heavy too...” Yunho turn to face the other way. He too was avoiding Eun hee’s face.

“Ohh... So, you’re trying to get back at me, huh? Eun hee grumbled, looking at Yunho’s face which was 7 cm away from her.

“Yea...” Yunho playfully stuck out his tongue. Then, they both laughed.

“I can’t even laugh... you’re squashing my stomach...” Eun hee pouted.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps near the bushes.

Yunho pasted his right hand on Eun hee’s mouth, signalling her to keep quiet.

They both kept really quiet. Not a single sound could be heard. They just stared at each other as they couldn’t move even a little. Even the slightest movement could make the leaves around them rustling.

“Aigoo...” Eun hee sighed in her mind. “What’s wrong with me?” She tried her best to avoid having eye contacts with Yunho.

“Aish...” Yunho sighed in his mind. “Stop beating so hard...” He commanded his heart from having tachycardia. “What’s wrong with me?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Min hee’s side....

“Mmm... mm...” Min hee mumbled. Slowly, she opened her eyes. “Where am I?”

Min hee scanned all over the room. It was somewhat like a... royal chamber. “Why am I here?” She quickly sat up.

The room was dark, well, maybe because they turned the lights off. There was a huge 70 inch LCD TV panels which was 3 meters away from her bed.

( http://www.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2006/11/70%20inch%20LCD_01.jpg )

In front of the large TV, there was a set of sofa arranged in front of it.

( http://www.trendir.com/ultra-modern/bruehl-blanche-sofas.jpg )

Min hee got up from the bed. She limped towards the switch. Then, CLICK!!

A beautiful chandelier which was hanging in the middle of the ceiling lighted up.

(http://www.femtalks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/optical-chandelier-stuart-haygarth-1.jpg )

“Woah!!” Min hee gasped, covering her opened mouth. “Oh my god!! This place is soooo beautiful...” She went to each corner of the room.

“Where exactly am I? Am I free at last?” Min hee opened the curtain.

Rain was pouring down really hard outside. She can barely see anything as it was really dark outside.

“Where am I?” Min hee limped towards the white wooden door. Slowly, she opened the door slightly.

“They look like... nurses...” Min hee was confused. Suddenly, she remembered. “Hara... Sunhwa...Krystal.... I should go and find them”

Min hee managed to pass by the nurses without being notice. She slipped through here and there and finally, she was out, out of the.... maybe hospital.

“She’s gone!!” Min hee heard a scream from inside the hospital. “Quickly, get her!!” A nurse ordered the security guard when she saw Min hee was out in the rain.

“Oh my...” Min hee quickly limped to..... “Where can I go?” Then, she saw a huge mansion nearby the hospital. “There....”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun hee’s side...

Finally, after several long hours stuck in the drain, TOP’s men were gone.

They can finally get out and walked in peace.

“Do you really know where are we going?” Yunho was terribly exhausted after hours of walking non-stop. He bent down, panting. “I’m tired....” He swiped off hiss sweats.

“Of course, I don’t know.... how am I supposed to know? I’ve never been here before...” Eun hee crouched down. She was tired too, really tired.

“Aish...” Yunho ruffled his already messed up hair.

Then, suddenly ... Drip! Drip! Drip!

“It’s... raining....” Eun hee looked up to the dark night sky. “Hurry.... we must find shelter...” Eun hee pulled Yunho’s hand so, he would get up.

They ran and ran, hand in hand.

“Yah.... Do you see what I see?” Yunho asked.

Eun hee just nodded in surprised.

“Let’s go...” Yunho pulled Eun hee’s hand.

To be continued...

========================================================================================

So sorry for the late update!! I was just being lazy!! So sorry!!

To lolisho: Thank u sooo much. So, how about you? Who do u like most? Min hee or Eun hee? Btw, you've soo many stories, completed that is... I'm gonna start reading your story soon... hihihi

To U-Kissluva: Hehehe... thks a lot... I really appreciate it, my dongsaeng.... I've read your story. It's really good... I think you're far better than me... So, pls help me, sifu....hihihi