For An Eternity

Indescribable Feelings

 

A year had passed; it flew by quickly when I was with him. He is like no other, he is everything a woman could possibly ask for. I’m so happy that he’s mine and only mine. Life without him would be like a rose without its petals; meaningless. Zhang Yi Xing is his name, the name of the man I’ve fallen deeply in love with.

I heard a gentle knocking on the door, I knew it was him. He was the only one who knocked so delicately as if the door would break if he would knock any harder. I chuckled a bit to myself as I made my way to the door. I stopped a second to check myself in the mirror that was in the hallway. ‘’ At least I look decent..’’ I thought to myself as I gave my hair a finishing touch. I opened the door, there he stood. My heart started beating rapidly as I stood facing him. He made me feel butterflies in my stomach again, I feel in love all over again every time I saw him. He was perfect as usual. Standing with his usual glowing smile which made his dimples show and his sparkling eyes, I couldn’t contain myself. I threw myself at him, letting my arms cling around his neck. I felt his toned arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. There was no need of words; his embrace did all the speaking. I lost track of time and place, the only thing I felt was our bodies becoming as one. I lost track of where his body stopped and mine began, I felt so safe and loved.

‘’ I’ve missed you so much!’’ He lovingly said as I felt the tip of his nose pushed against my hair, inhaling the scent of me and only me.

‘’ I’ve missed you too, more than you could ever imagine.’’ I tenderly replied as I pulled him tighter, not wanting to let go.

He loosened the grip around my waist a bit and let his eyes meet mine. ‘’ You just keep getting more beautiful for every passing day,’’ he said with a voice filled with admiration. I couldn’t help myself from smiling like an idiot, he always knew exactly what to say to make me happy. I felt him moving closer to my face, letting his hot breath meet my lips. I leaned in, only leaving a few millimeters between both our lips. ‘’ I’ve longed after your kiss for an eternity.’’ he whispered tenderly with his lips excruciatingly close to mine. I leaned in closer, letting my lips brush against his. I parted my lips slightly, leaning in towards him, yielding to the soft strength of his kiss, which engulfed me, gaining in strength until I found myself wrapped up in him, body, heart and soul.

I separated our lips, gasping for air. I felt his hands letting go of my waist and making their way up to my face, gently cupping it; caressing my supple cheek, he lifted my chin; our noses almost touching. I could feel the warmth of his breath brushing the top of my lip..  ‘’ Pure heaven.’’ he whispered, looking into my eyes as if I were the only thing he could see. I gave him one last kiss, smiling my way through it then I unwillingly let go of him. I had to go and lock the door; public affection was a bit of an issue with my neighbors.

‘’ We don’t want our neighbors to see us getting at it right?’’ I chuckled.

‘’ That’s true.’’ he laughed sweetly as he leaned in, planting a delicate kiss on my forehead.

‘’What do you want to do?’’ I asked.

‘’ I don’t care, as long as I’m with you I’m happy,’’ he happily replied as he got on behind me and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

‘’ Seriously, you’re such a smooth talker,’’ I chuckled.

‘’ Don’t act like you don’t like it.’’ he playfully replied whilst planting delicate kisses all over my neck with his plump, ever so moist lips.

We went to the living room and placed ourselves on the couch, not leaving any space in-between us. He put his arm around my shoulder as I leaned my head against his warm chest, allowing more of myself to him.

‘’ Do you know how much I’ve longed for you these past four months? Being away from you so long almost drove me insane,’’ he said, his sincerity giving me heartache.

‘’ The first nights I spent without you were the worst, I couldn’t sleep knowing that you weren’t beside me.’’ I said, remembering those lonely nights. I pulled him closer, not wanting him to leave again.

‘’ I wish I had more time to spend with you. I sometimes don’t feel that I deserve you. I just wish I could be that boyfriend that you always wished of having,’’ he said, sounding as if he was on the verge of tears.

‘’ Don’t say that, you are the boyfriend I’ve always dreamed of. I can’t bear the thought of you ever leaving me, I’d break into a million pieces if you did.’’ I said, trying to contain myself from shedding any tears.

‘’ I would never, you mean everything to me. I’d rather die than be without you.’’ he said reassuringly, placing a kiss on the crown of my head.

‘’ How much time do we have left before you leave?’’ I asked hesitantly, scared of what the answer might be.

‘’ Only a day..’’ he sighed.

‘’ Okay, then let us make the best of these hours we have left,’’ I said, trying to lighten up the mood. I just didn’t feel like wasting any more time, the time with him needed to be treasured.

He looked at me smiling sweetly, nodding his head in agreement.

‘’ Actually I wrote you a song when I had some free time in the dorm,’’ he said, practically jumping up out of the couch to get the guitar which was lying nearby.

‘’ Relax darling, there’s no need to hurry! ’’ I chuckled, watching him nervously tune the guitar.

He sat down in front of me on the sturdy wooden table, closing his eyes; focusing. He then opened his eyes, looking into mine lovingly ‘’ Here I go.’’

I’m afraid that time is running out
I want to hold you
Until I can feel your wrinkles, the traces of aging

 

Until I’m sure that you’re real
Until all the energy is lost.
For you, I’m willing


Even if I can’t move anymore, I still want to see you
Until I can see that your hair has traces of whiteness


Until my sight has become blurry
Until I can no longer breathe
Let’s never be apart


Even if
I have to give up the whole world
At least there’s still you, who is worth treasuring
And the fact that you’re here, is a miracle in my life
I could forget the whole world,
As long as I don’t ever lose you
I will always know where the mole on your hand is


I’m afraid that time is running out
I want to hold you
Until I can see that your hair has traces of whiteness


Until my sight has become blurry
Until I can no longer breathe
Let’s never be apart

 

‘’ What did you think?’’ he asked with a big smile on his face with the guitars sound still lingering in the air; leaving a soft melodious sound in my eardrums.

I tried holding back my tears but I couldn’t contain myself anymore and let them fall down, finally.

‘’ Why are you crying? Please don’t cry!’’ he said with a concerned look on his face as he quickly embraced me. He my hair as I let my head rest on his shoulder with tears pouring down.

‘’ I always knew what you felt about me, but hearing it put down in words made me just feel so... touched,’’ I replied choking on my tears.

‘’ I just want you to know how much I really appreciate you since I’m not always able to tell you how much I really do,’’ He replied, the tenderness of his mellow voice sending shivers down my back.

‘’ I love you. I really do Yi Xing,’’ I whispered into his ear, putting my heart and soul into those words.

‘’ I love you too, with all of my heart I really do.’’ he replied, hugging me tighter; letting his hot breath tickle my ear canal.

‘’ Now let’s wipe those tears off your beautiful face.’’ he said with a mellow tone to his voice. He cupped my face again; letting his thumbs wipe away my tears, oh so delicately.

I swear at that moment I realized how lucky I really was. The definition of perfection in my book would be him. The way he cared for me never ceases to amaze me. I stared at him, not being able to tear my eyes off of him. Breathtakingly beautiful is what he was.

‘’ I’m so lucky that I have you,’’ I spoke softly as I played with the soft locks of his hair.

‘’ I’m the lucky one.’’ he whispered as he gave my cheek a tender kiss.

‘’ Do you want to watch a movie?’’ he asked, smiling brightly.

‘’ Sure honey,’’ I replied softly.

‘’ Lucky you that I brought one with me, I think you’ll like it.’’ he said, sounding content.

‘’ How sweet, I bet I will. Put it in then!’’ I replied.

He looked so adorable and clueless when he tried to figure out how to open the DVD. I couldn’t help myself from laughing; he looked too cute with his raised eyebrows and pouty lips, all in confusion. He figured it out after trying a couple of times, watching him was amusing. His cluelessness was one of the things I thought was the cutest about him.

‘’ Finally!’’ he said as he breathed out a sigh of relief.

He sat down, the movie started playing but I honestly didn’t pay much attention at all. I rested my head on his lap, it was so comfortable. He ran his fingers through my hair, making me weak under his delicious touch. There we sat quietly under the whole movie, we didn’t need any words. All we needed was each other, only the comfort of having him there next to me was enough. In the back of my mind I was wishing to pause this moment, just so I could stay with him forever.

The movie ended way to quickly, I didn’t want to get up. I just wanted to stay in his lap all day.

‘’ What did you think? It was good right?’’ he asked full of curiosity.

‘’ Yes, I loved every second of it,’’ I replied, it was a little lie. I loved every second of being with him, not the actual movie.

‘’ I’m glad you did.’’ he replied sounding content as he picked me up and carried me all the way to the bedroom.

‘’ I’ll be your Romeo for the night, Juliette,’’ he whispered jokingly.

‘’ My damsel in distress.’’ I laughed as I pecked his cheek.

He laid me down on the bed, and then jumped on the bed like the little kid he is. He was lying on his back which gave me the perfect opportunity to place my head on his chest. It was so warm, the perfect pillow. He had his arm under my neck, giving him access to my hair. He it lightly, knowing that it relaxes me. Basking in each other’s ambiance, creating each other’s warmth; lovingly and caringly.  

‘’ Can I ask you something?’’ I asked him.

‘’ Anything,’’ he replied with a soothing voice.

‘’ Do you ever think about the future? What do you see? I asked, curious of what he may answer.

‘’ You… I see you.’’ he answered, his words so warm and tender; mending my heart.

I lifted up my head, meeting his earnest brown eyes. Moving up the last half inch so our lips could touch; softly and lovingly. We breathed our souls and our love into each other in that kiss. That kiss; hard, but soft; fiery but cool; a split second but also forever.