Bonus Chapter

Just Classmates

A/N: Minor change to the story, I switched from using Kai to Jongin just because I like Jongin better lol. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

 

8 Hours Earlier~

 

“So what’s his name again?”

“Kyungsoo, how many times do I have to ing tell you?” Jongin sighed while giving his friend an incredulous look.

The boy sitting across from Jongin is no one special, at least that’s what he tells his friend everyday. His friend sticks out like a sore thumb since his blonde hair is practically the first thing anyone notices when meeting him.

“What? I forget easily.” Sehun pout, never letting his eyes leave his textbook.

“Yeah, you should meet him.” Jongin said, slumping in his chair, hands folded lazily in his lap.

“I’ve seen him around campus, if I’m thinking of the right boy, he looks like he wants to kill everyone.”

“Only people who get in his way.” Jongin added. “Dude, let’s go do something.”

Sehun looked up from his textbook, giving his friend an annoyed look. “In case your tiny pebble of a brain couldn’t tell, I’m trying to study for an accounting test I have in two days.”

“ you.”

“Yeah, too bad you can’t.”

“What do accountants even do? You’d make a accountant.” Jongin said with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah, but who will be the one swimming in cash? Dancers end up washed up.”

“At least I’ll be hot.”

“At least I’ll be rich. Don’t come crying to me when your sorry is broke.”

“And don’t come crying to me when you find out you’re a accountant.” Sehun glared at him before returning his eyes to his textbook.

“So this Kyungsoo..? How far have you gone with him?”

“I kissed him last night.” Jongin proudly admitted.

“That’s it? ing amateur. You’ve known him for like a month now haven’t you?” Sehun looked up again, this time setting his pen neatly to the side.

“Oh sorry, unlike you I don’t everyone I meet within a month. I actually have morals.” Jongin added as he fixed his snapback, turning it so the bill is facing backwards.

“Excuse you, I people who have morals. Therefore, I  have morals.” The blonde argued.

“Luhan doesn’t exactly qualify as someone who has high morality.”

“Um, hello? Where the hell have you been? Luhan is with someone else right now. Luhan and I happened  last year at Kris’ Christmas party, remember?” Sehun asked, tapping his fingers impatiently.

“No quite frankly I don’t remember. Plus, I have another thing to add.” Jongin paused for a minute, contemplating on how to phrase it.

Sehun gave him an impatient look, “What did you do?”

“I gave him a hard on during lunch with my foot.” Jongin proudly admitted.

“What?” Sehun asked unbelievably, raising an eyebrow.

“He sat across from me and I gave him a hard on with my foot.”

“Wow, you have really stepped up your game. I’m so proud of you Jongin.” Sehun said as he gave his friend a high-five. “You’re such a good .”

“Not as good as you, thank god.”

Sehun pulled out his phone from his pocket to check the time and gave an exasperated look. “Where the is he?” he muttered under his breath.

“What’s wrong?”

“Someone is meeting me here soon.” Sehun quickly answered.

“A new boy toy?” Jongin assumed, flashing his friend one of his famous million dollar smiles.

“Firstly, you. Secondly, he’s not a new boy toy. He’s someone in one of my classes. He’s new here actually, just came here from China two months ago. His is a work of art.”

“I thought you didn’t care for nice asses.” Jongin asked skeptically.

“No I don’t usually. But this . It was sculpted by the high heavens and sent down here just for me. That was made especially for my . Too bad he likes girls. I’m making it my mission to convert him.” The blonde ranted, eyes relaxing just a bit.

“Whatever. I hope your doesn’t go limp again like that one time.” The brunette laughed.

“Hey, it wasn’t my fault that the site of vomit makes me go limp. I just try not to someone who had too much to drink.”

“What was his name again? Minho?” Jongin inquired.

“Yeah, Choi Minho. Damn his is beautiful. Probably the best one I’ve ever seen.” Sehun said, smiling while recalling his encounter. “I blew him in the janitor’s closet because I felt bad after that night.”

Jongin smirked at his friend and sat up, straightening his back. He gives his back a few twists, letting out a few loud cracks.

“That’s ing gross.” The other boy disapproved, crinkling his eyes.

“Yeah, so is your .” Jongin spat back.

“My is beau-“ Sehun stopped when he saws a tall slender boy walking towards their table. He quickly brushed through his fringe and takes a few deep breaths.

“What the are you doing?” Jongin asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Are you blind? I’m fixing myself up. Now shut up.”

“Who are you looking at?” Jongin asked as he turned around to look. “That kid?” He points with his thumb at the model like kid who just walked into the library.

“Yes, that kid. Now shut the up.”

The tall charcoal haired kid walked over to their table and stood at the end of the table. “Hey Sehun.”

“Hey Tao, what’s up?”

“Nothing much, just got out of class. Can I sit here?” Tao questioned, nodding to the empty seat next to Sehun.

“Yeah sure.” Sehun stated, moving some of his books over to make more room on the table.

Jongin eyed him as he took his seat, setting his bag on the table.

“Who the are you?” Jongin gestured towards Tao.

“So nice to see your manners haven’t changed.” Sehun sighed, rolling his eyes as he started closing his textbooks.

“I’m Tao, I’m in Sehun’s accounting class. Who the are you?” Tao nodded back at Jongin.

“I’m Jongin.” The boy took a moment to revel in how handsome Tao was. His hair was neatly styled and parted to the side and was dressed like he just walked out of a fashion magazine. Jongin thought that Sehun looked like a model, well, more like one of those catalogue advertisement models. But Tao, that boy looked like he belonged in a Calvin Klein or Versace advertisement. Plus, he really did have a nice .

“Are all your friends like this Sehun?” Tao turned to ask the blonde.

“Pretty much, actually Jongin is pretty mild compared to the others.”

“Whatever, I’m leaving now. You coming too Sehun? Dance practice is in ten minutes and I can’t be late again. “

“’Bout time you did something productive for once.” Sehun muttered.

“Yeah, your mom last night wasn’t bad.”

Sehun glares at him and flips him off before putting his books into his backpack. “ you Jongin.”

“Sorry, my only gets hard for one person now.”

Sehun glared at his friend before picking up his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder.

Jongin and Sehun said bye to Tao before heading off to class together. Tonight was going to be a long night.  

 

***

It is roughly 10pm when Jongin stumbled out of the dance studio, followed by an exhausted Sehun and fellow classmate that went by the name Yixing.

“It’s cold as balls out here.” Yixing began, clinging onto Jongin’s arm for warmth.

“Wanna get ramen  somewhere? I haven’t eaten since lunch today.” Sehun grumbled.

Jongin and Yixing quickly agreed and both the boys made their way through the busy streets of Seoul and eventually reached a convenience store. All three boys sat outside on a sturdy blue table with attached benches and waited for the hot water to soak the ramen noodles. Yixing bought a pack of beer and handed each boy a can before opening his.

“So Jongin,” Sehun started, “what are you going to do next with Kyungsoo?”

“I don’t know yet…” Jongin trailed off.

“Who’s Kyungsoo?” Yixing interjected, shaking his legs to try and keep himself warm.

“Jongin’s lover man.” The blonde snickered.

Yixing raised his eyebrows a bit and stared at Jongin. “What happened with Jongdae?”

“Long story, don’t feel like sharing.” The brunette shyly said while taking a sip of his beer. It tasted like , but it helped him relax after dance practice usually.

“Jongin is such a pansy when it comes to dudes. With girls he’s a total ladies’ man, but with guys he just shuts off.” Sehun snickered, taking a few sips of beer as well.

“ you. I told you I kissed him and about the lunch table incident. Doesn’t  that count for anything?”

Sehun filled Yixing in on the lunch table incident before returning to Jongin.

“That’s worth five points, you hardly did anything.” The dark brunette with dimples added.

“I did too! We’ve only known each other for a month really. What, you don’t think I’m capable of doing something more?” The dancer whined, peeling off his ramen cover and blowing on his soup.

“Wanna make a bet?” Sehun asked, speaking as if he had something up his sleeve.

Jongin narrowed his eyes at the blonde, “Let me here it first.”

“That’s not how it works tard. You agree to the bet before you know what it is.” Yixing informed the younger boy.

“Listen you dipsticks, I want to hear it first.”

“I’ll bet a hundred bucks if you do this.” The blonde revealed. “Only if you do it though. And you can’t do it half- either.”

“I’m in, I’ll throw in a hundred as well.” The other boy added.

Jongin sighed before giving his answer. I’m going to ing kill you guys later, he thought.

“Fine. I’ll do it.”

“Go to Kyungsoo’s house. I don’t care what you say to get yourself inside, but just do it. Ask to use his bathroom and moan  his name.”

Jongin and Yixing looked at Sehun incredulously.

“What? Who the does that?”

“No I get it. It’s a test,” Yixing began, “if you go there and do it, it’s like the ultimate test of how much he likes you. If he likes you enough, he’ll still keep talking to you. If he doesn’t like you, he’ll probably stay the away from you.”

“And how does that make me feel better? If I wanted to know how he truly feels about me, I would just ask him.”

“And you, my friend, are ing boring. Let me explain, I’ve heard you  moan before and honestly, I got hard after a few seconds.” Sehun explained. “I don’t know why you don’t utilize your gift more often.”

“My gif-? Wait, when did you hear me moan?” Jongin stuttered.

“When you were with that one girl at that party last year. Sulli was it?” Sehun briefly contemplated, taking a bite of his ramen in between sentences.

“You scored with Sulli!?” Yixing exclaimed. “ing yes! I need to party with you more often.”

Jongin received a pat on the back, eyes shifting towards the buildings across the street, avoiding eye contact with his friends momentarily.

“Yeah Sulli, she was a nice girl.” Was all Jongin could say at the moment.

“Her rack makes me jealous.” Sehun added. “But anyway, I walked by the bedroom you guys were using and to be frank, more people need to hear your moans. You’ll probably make that Kyungsoo kid fall right in love with you.”

“I don’t want to do this.” Jongin admittedly said. “His parents live in the same house, what if they hear?”

“Just say that it feels good taking a . I don’t know man, think of something.” Sehun said dryly.

“You can’t back out of this, I’ll throw in an extra fifty if you do it.” Yixing grinned.

“I don’t even know where he lives.”

“Yixing is a master at finding people. Give him Kyungsoo’s number and he can find him.” Sehun nodded towards the other dancer.

“Won’t it look creepy if I just showed up?”

“Don’t worry, he probably thinks you’re already creepy.” Sehun laughed, taking a swig of his beer.

Jongin glared at Sehun who focused on his ramen, slurping his noodles in a unforgivingly disgusting way. Yixing’s eyebrows furrowed as he scrolled and typed on his phone, locating Kyungsoo’s house. Jongin knew this wasn’t right, he knew that he shouldn’t let his friends talk him into doing something stupid. Though that was his specialty really, doing dumb his friends tell him to. A growing knot twist and turned inside his stomach and he can feel the warmth leaving his face.

“I know I’m going to ing regret this.” 

 

******

Hello my lovelies! Can you believe it's September already? *shivers*

Here's a chapter for you all, no kaisoo in it but I do love me some sekaixing lol. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, I read it over a few times so hopefully I didn't miss anything. Sorry if the chapter is short too, I've been busy preparing for university. I start in a week so I'm kinda nervous. 

I've been thinking about starting another fic as well, I notice there is *kind* of a lack of criminal au! stories, which are my favorite. Say Goodbye Darling is seriously one of my most favorite fics of all time. But yeah, I still haven't really thought of a plot yet, plus I need to work on this story more lol.

Tbh I have absolutely no clue where I'm going with this story, I started this in the beginning of 2013, and sometimes when I write I forget what happens lmao. But I'm this is just probably going to be ongoing for a long time so~ 

Anyway, comment what you think of this chapter! I'm like halfway done with Chapter 6, so I'll maybe finish it tonight. Don't hold me to that though lol I just started the first season of American Horror Story (I already watched Coven and part of Asylum) and it is so amazing. But yeah, leave me a comment guys! I love you all~~ <3