Chapter 2

Lot of Problems

 

-----------------------------------------------
"Jongin-ah, wake up!"
 
"Hmmrghh", was the only thing Jongin was able to say when Kyungsoo's sweet voice broke him from his amazing dreamland of cute bunnies and Michael Jackson. 
 
"It's already 9 o'clock!" Kyungsoo said loudly. Jongin groaned, but opened his eyes nevertheless. He was blessed with a perfect view on Kyungsoo's big, deep eyes. A smile found it's way to Jongin's face.
 
"Morning, hyung", he said with his tired voice. Kyungsoo huffed, but the smile on his face widened. Jongin looked really cute with his dark hair tussled and eyes tired but shiny and friendly. Morning-Jongin had always been Kyungsoo's favourite Jongin, along with the cute, awkward interview-Jongin.
 
"Morning. The breakfast is ready, so get up quickly and dress up", Kyungsoo said, and was ready to leave when Jongin's hand grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to his bed. "Eh, Jongin? What is it?"
 
Jongin smiled. "Can't I have my 'good-morning-kiss'?" Kyungsoo blushed a bit and rolled his eyes, but still leant closer to Jongin and pecked his warm cheek. 
 
"There. Are you happy now?" Kyungsoo asked and when Jongin nodded, he left. 
 
Jongin kept on lying on his bed, enjoying the feeling of butterflies flying in his stomach, and the tingling on the cheek Kyungsoo had just kissed. Kyungsoo's kisses and his hugs and his touches made Jongin always feel like that - like he was floating above the clouds. It was a pleasant feeling. But after the happy feeling that came from being close to Kyungsoo had ceased, a heavy feeling of guilt always consumed Jongin. 
 
He shouldn't feel like this towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was his band mate, and he was a guy. And Jongin was a guy too. And two guys shouldn't be in love. That was what Jongin had always been told. Gays are wrong, and disgusting. So having these kind of feelings towards his hyung made Jongin feel disgusted at himself. 
 
But what was even worse, was knowing that his love was one-sided. It would probably always be. For Kyungsoo wasn't gay, and he saw Jongin just as his best friend and cute little brother. Jongin always tried to say to himself that he was pathetic and he should stop being in love with Kyungsoo, because there was just no hope at all for him - but it just didn't work. He couldn't stop crushing on Kyungsoo.
 
Kyungsoo was perfect in Jongin's eyes. He was kind and warm-hearted, but he had a spicy, hotheaded side to him too. His cookings were perfect, and when he sang, Jongin saw heaven. Every time Jongin was sick, Kyungsoo's caring, soft hand on his forehead would make him get better twice as quickly as normally. Kyungsoo had flaws, but over time Jongin had came to love them too, and accept Kyungsoo's every side - so he simply couldn't fall out of love.
 
"JONGIN! Why are you taking so long?" Kyungsoo's yell brought Jongin back to Earth. 
 
"I'm coming!" Jongin yelled back as he jumped out of the bed, ran out of the door - it seemed that Kyungsoo had cleaned the room at some point, so he didn't fall over piles of clothes or something. Then, when he was already almost at the kitchen, he noticed that he was only wearing his old boxers and returned back to his room. 
 
Finally being done with dressing up and combing his hair and brushing his teeth, Jongin walked to the kitchen. Everyone was there already, and Jongin immediately noticed the strange atmosphere. He sat silently next to Kyungsoo and scanned his surroundings.
 
Sehun was sitting between Joonmyeon and Chanyeol on the other side of the table, and Jongin, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun on the other side. Sehun and Kyungsoo were glaring at each other every now and then, and every other second Joonmyeon glanced worriedly over Sehun. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were kicking each other under the table, completely oblivious to the tension between Sehun and Kyungsoo.
 
Sehun stared at his plate. Normally Kyungsoo would have stuffed it full of food, but today it was looking very empty. 
 
'So he is angry at me', Sehun thought sadly, stabbing the small piece of chicken with his fork. 'Normally I would get three of you, dear chicken. But today I only got one, tiny piece. I never thought I would be sad that Kyungsoo stops putting extra food on my plate.'
 
Sehun sighed and Joonmyeon looked at him, nudging his arm with his elbow. Sehun looked at Joonmyeon questioningly. 
 
"Are you okay, maknae?" Joonmyeon asked silently. Sehun smiled at him, feeling a little bit better now that Joonmyeon were talking with him, but he still felt like he couldn't tell about this to the leader.
 
"Yeah, of course. My hand is just a little sore," Sehun answered. Joonmyeon pouted cutely, and Sehun really wanted to lean in and peck his puffy, pink lips, but Joonmyeon was very strict about PDA. He had even encouraged Sehun to do fanservice with others - especially Luhan - as much as possible so no one would start suspecting that there were something more than just friendship between the leader and maknae.
 
"Maybe you should visit the doctor?" Joonmyeon suggested for the third time that week. Sehun chuckled and shook his head.
 
"It's okay. I don't want to worry others."
 
Joonmyeon was about to say something, but Kyungsoo interrupted him. 
 
"So what's our schedule today, leader?"
 
Joonmyeon turned his attention towards Kyungsoo. "Uhh, we have a free day, don't you remember?"
 
"Ahh, of course I remember!" Kyungsoo said and laughed. Sehun felt that there was something a little off with his laugh - like it was a little bit too cheerful. But he shrugged the feeling off, and just concentrated on eating. 
 
"So, Joonmyeon-ah, would you give me some help on.. umm, our new choreography?" Kyungsoo asked, and now it was Jongin's turn to be surprised. He knew that Kyungsoo already had perfected the choreography of their comeback single, so why on Earth would he ask Joonmyeon to help him? Joonmyeon wasn't even the main dancer! And if you asked Jongin, Kyungsoo was a whole lot better dancer than Joonmyeon. Something was totally off with Kyungsoo.
 
Joonmyeon seemed as surprised as Jongin, but answered happily: "Oh, sure."
 
Kyungsoo grinned unnaturally. Sehun frowned. Kyungsoo was now even stealing his Joonmyeon! 'I must have really made him mad..', Sehun thought.
 
--------------------------------------
 
Kyungsoo laughed as Joonmyeon started dancing awkwardly along their comeback-single. Of course Kyungsoo knew the choreography, and it had only been an excuse to spend a little time with his dear leader. When Joonmyeon noticed Kyungsoo laughing at him, he blushed and stopped dancing abruptly. 
 
"Why are you laughing?" he asked while pouting. Kyungsoo tried to stop laughing, but the look on Joonmyeon's face was just too hilarious, so his laugh just increased. Soon Joonmyeon started to crack too, and after few minutes both of them are sitting on the floor of the practice room, laughing their asses off. 
 
"I haven't laughed this much in a long time!" Joonmyeon exclaimed when he was finally able to stop laughing. The wide smile was still on his face, though, and his eyes sparked from happiness. Kyungsoo nodded at Joonmyeon's words.
 
"I have missed being with you, Kyungsoo", Joonmyeon continued, this time not that happily, and the smile on Kyungsoo's face faltered. He really wasn't ready to talk about this. But he didn't have the heart to stop his hyung from talking, so he kept his mouth shut and let Joonmyeon continue: "I have felt  that you have recently.. kinda ignored me?"
 
Kyungsoo sighed. "Yeah, sorry about that."
 
"..Is something wrong, Kyungsoo-ya?" Joonmyeon asked, worry clearly evident in his voice. Kyungsoo just sighed and shook his head. 
 
"Not really, no.." 
 
Joonmyeon frowned. "Something has clearly happened. I think Sehun-ah has noticed it too", Joonmyeon said.
 
Kyungsoo felt sudden anger take him over. Sehun.. Joonmyeon always talked about Sehun, how good dancer he was, how his voice had been improving greatly lately, how he was forced to go with him to drink some bubble tea at the early mornings before their schedule.. If Joonmyeon just knew that Kyungsoo's strange behaviour had been caused solemnly by the brat-maknae. 
 
"I'm just a little tired, that's all. You shouldn't worry about us too much, leader-ssi, you're getting wrinkles!"
 
Joonmyeon gasped and his hands flew immediately to his face. Kyungsoo couldn't help but burst out into a loud laughter. Only Joonmyeon was able to do that to him, to make him sad at one moment and extremely happy the next.
 
Joonmyeon, on the other hand, pouted and crawled closer to the mirror, making sure his skin was as smooth as always. That just added fuel to Kyungsoo's laughing. 
 
"It's no fun, Kyungsoo! I'm really getting older! I think my hair is already starting to get gray", Joonmyeon mumbles, but his voice was just teasing. Kyungsoo sat next to Joonmyeon, placing his head to leader's shoulder, and looked at the mirror. If you asked Kyungsoo, they looked perfect together, just like that - smiling and being themselves.
 
"You get gray hair from Sehun", Kyungsoo said silently, enjoying how Joonmyeon leaned his body even closer to him, "he is such a brat."
 
Joonmyeon chuckled silently. "Yes he totally is."
 
Just then, speaking of the devil, Sehun appeared to the door of the practice room, begging (or more like ordering in Kyungsoo's opinion) Joonmyeon to take him out to eat, and Joonmyeon stood up, asking Kyungsoo to join them. Kyungsoo declined, saying he wanted to dance a little more, and just like that, Sehun and Joonmyeon disappeared from the room, and Kyungsoo could swear he saw Joonmyeon grabbing Sehun's hand.
 
"He is such a brat, but you can't say no to him", Kyungsoo sighed to himself, as he got up and the music. He let the beat start controlling his body, and the flow of the dance moves make him forget all of his pain and heartache.
 
----------------------------------------
 
"So where do you want to go?" Joonmyeon asked Sehun as they strode along the busy streets of Seoul. Joonmyeon was wearing a warm, thick jacket, and under it he had red hoodie and under it he had two t-shirts, but he still felt cold. Especially his feet, since he had only jeans. Sehun on the other hand, only wore a dark hoodie, with the hood pulled over his head to hide him from fangirls. 
 
"I'm not really that hungry, so let's just crab some street food, okay?" smiling Sehun answered Joonmyeon's question.
 
"Sure", Joonmyeon says, grabbing Sehun's wrist and pulling the younger boy closer to him. He hated how everyone on the streets seemed to push Sehun harder than necessary. Sehun thought just the same about Joonmyeon.
 
They found a small, cheap street stall that sold tteokbokki and ordered both the same portion. As they started to eat their food, Sehun decided to bring up Kyungsoo.
 
"Hyung, did Kyungsoo seem different than usual to you?" 
 
Joonmyeon thought for a while and then shook his head. "Actually he seemed very normal. Like we used to be."
 
"Used to be?" Sehun asked, some strange feeling he couldn't explain settling in his stomach.
 
"Yeah. It's like he has been ignoring me lately, you know. When I did my usual listening-rounds around the dorm, he always blocked me out of his and Jongin's room. And now that I think of it, I haven't listened to Jongin's thoughts and worries in a long time, either.." Joonmyeon said, scratching his dark brown hair. "Remind me that I must talk to him later today, will you?"
 
"Yeah, sure", Sehun said, poking the food around his plate. 'Kyungsoo's been ignoring Joonmyeon, his best friend, and now he is being mean towards me, his dear maknae. Something has totally happened', Sehun thought, and the strange feeling inside him grew.
 
After a while they both finished their portions and decided to walk along the Han River. Sehun had started feeling cold, so he circled his hand around Joonmyeon's waist, and pulled the boy so close to him as possible. Joonmyeon put his arm around Sehun's neck, ignoring the rules he had set to not to do PDA - Sehun felt like he really needed Joonmyeon to be close to himself, and Joonmyeon was glad to help Sehun in any possible way. The warmthness that the leader emitted made Sehun smile contently.
 
"If someone recognizes us and takes pictures, we will be doomed", Joonmyeon chuckled, and Sehun giggled at him. He loved how easily Joonmyeon was able to make him forget all of his troubles and problems and worries, and just enjoy life. 
 
"It's not like they haven't seen it before", Sehun said, remembering all those times he couldn't keep his hands to himself. 
 
"Yeah", Joonmyeon said, "thank god fans think you were just whispering me that one time you pecked my ear in the airport!" 
 
Sehun burst out into a loud laugh, causing people around them to look at them murdering-ly. "A good tease is necessary every now and then, leader-ssi."
 
Joonmyeon poked Sehun's stomach with his free hand that wasn't around Sehun, and said teasingly: "It's good to know even you can be polite too, when you want, brat." That resulted Sehun hitting Joonmyeon's head lightly and then running away. He turned to look at the grinning leader. "Catch me if you can, grandpa!" 
 
They kept happily teasing each other the whole walk back to their dorms. 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Here comes the 2nd chapter! Wow! So many subscribers and nice comments! I'm glad you like this fic :3 It is such a blast to write this heheh >D lol listening to some epic songs makes writing fics some much more.. epic :D
Oh and I have a question for you, my dear readers! Have you ever read/watched One Piece? You know, the manga/anime about pirates and stuff. I have been thinking of doing a EXO x One Piece crossover :3 So would anyone be interested in it?
 
Thanks for reading and have a amazing day! I love you all!