Chapter 1

Lot of Problems

 

--------------------------------------------------
Sehun pouted. They had just performed in MBC Gayo Daejun, and Sehun's arm was hurting, and Kyungsoo wanted him to lift the heaviest bag to the van. Not fair!
 
"Kyungsoo-ya~! Can you please carry it for me?" Sehun asked from the older guy, using aegyo - he knew that Kyungsoo had always been weak for his aegyo. Well, he was maknae and he had to be good at it!
 
Sehun waited Kyungsoo to sigh at him and then lift the bag while mumbling how annoying brat Sehun was, like he always did, but instead Kyungsoo hit Sehun's chest hard. Sehun gasped and flinched at the sudden pain. He took a step back, not being able to understand what Kyungsoo was thinking! Hitting their precious maknae, and in public, for God's sake!
 
"Call me hyung!" Kyungsoo growled and Sehun shivered because the older guy sounded really angry. There was a tiny tint of red in his eyes, scaring Sehun even more.
 
Sehun started backing up hurriedly, as Kyungsoo raised his arm to hit him again.
 
"W-what's wrong with you, hyung?!" Sehun cried silently. He put his hands over his chest, trying to shield it from Kyungsoo's assault, and tried to smile and not look as frightened as he was feeling - he didn't want the fans to get worried. 
 
Just as Kyungsoo was ready to hit Sehun again, Jonging stepped next to Kyungsoo and touched lightly his back, whispering something to the doe-eyed boy, successfully making him lower his hand and turn around without a word to Sehun. Jongin then walked with him to the van, after giving Sehun a worried look.
 
Sehun gulped, lowering his arms from his chest. He felt hurt and scared, and surprised of course, but most of all he felt pain - both from his arm and chest. But he showed none of his feelings to the crowd of fans watching and taking videos and pictures of him. Sehun just smiled and waved to them and gave them a thumbs-up to show them that he was okay, that it had all been just him and Kyungsoo playing around. Sehun hoped the fans would buy it as he walked to the van and sat next to his (self-proclaimed) guardian and protector, Chanyeol.
 
Chanyeol sensed right away that there was something off with the maknae, but his questions were silenced by Sehun's tired gaze. Sehun promised Chanyeol that he would tell everything at the dorms. Chanyeol just nodded at him, understanding that Sehun didn't want to talk about it, and then after ruffling Sehun pink-ish hair, he turned to Baekhyun next to him and soon their laughter filled the small car.
 
Sehun turned his head to the window, and tuned out all the other voices but the silent, calming rumble of street beneath the car tires. He tried to understand what had just happened with Kyungsoo. Just yesterday Kyungsoo had smiled at him, and hugged him, telling him good night. And now, he was hitting him! 
 
'Maybe he just has a bad day', Sehun tried to reason to himself, but his guts told him that it was more than that. He had seen his fair share of Kyungsoo's bad days, and never ever he had hit anyone! So what was all of this about? 
 
Sehun sighed and his whole body seemed to loose all of its strength, and crumple. He leaned against the cold window, trying to just focus on the passing cars and street signs. He wished that Joonmyeon would be there, next to him, holding his hand and telling him that everything is okay. But Joonmyeon wasn't there in the car. He had to stay a while longer at the concert place for something leader-stuff, and Suho didn't like bothering  Sehun or other members with his leader-problems.
 
So now Sehun was sitting alone in the car with seven other people - members, manager and driver. He knew he could talk to Chanyeol if he just wanted, but at the same time he felt like he couldn't. Not about this. Sehun wasn't sure if he would feel like telling  this to Joonmyeon. He knew what Joonmyeon would say to him. 'You are just exaggerating' and 'Kyungsoo is a good guy, he was probably just tired.' 
 
Maybe Sehun was exaggerating, and sure Kyungsoo was a good and awesome guy, but you don't just hit someone -in public on top of everything- unless you're really angry at them. Or at something. Sehun decided, as the car stopped moving and other members started pouring out and running to the warmth of their dorm, that he would find out what made Kyungsoo angry and then he would help Kyungsoo to deal with his problem. He was a friendly, caring maknae, after all.
 
---------------------------------------
 
Jongin sat next to Kyungsoo on his bed. Kyungsoo was lying on his back, murdering the ceiling with his stare. 
 
"What is it, Jongin-ah?" Kyungsoo asked, knowing that every time Jongin sat on his  bed on a certain un-certain way, he wanted to talk about something. Something deep. Like the cure for cancer or when would SHINee's comeback be or a movie he had just seen. 
 
Jongin fidgeted a little, clearly embarrassed, and Kyungsoo immediately realized what was it that Jongin wanted to talk about.
 
"It's about Sehun, isn't it?" Kyungsoo stated, his voice showing no emotions. Jongin nodded.
 
"You shouldn't have hit him, hyung", the dancer said silently. 
 
"..I know that", Kyungsoo said with a sigh, "but he kinda deserved it."
 
Jongin blinked in surprise and shock. "What do you mean, Kyungsoo-hyung? Did he eat all the food from the fridge like Baekhyun-hyung?" 
 
Kyungsoo frowned at the memory of waking up early in the morning of their rare free day and going to cook some delicious breakfast for his dear members just to find out that Baekhyun, with the help of Chanyeol, had eaten all of his ingredients. Poor Baekhyun, his free day didn't end up being a very good one as Kyungsoo made him clean the whole dorm. Yes, including the toilet.
 
Then Kyungsoo's frown deepened when he started thinking about Sehun. "No, he did something much more worse, Jongin."
 
"Eh?" Jongin asked, finding it hard to believe anything was worse than touching Kyungsoo's breakfast ingredients. 
 
"He stole something from me. Something very, very dear that belonged only to me", Kyungsoo said, his voice dark and angry. But Jongin was Kyungsoo's best friend, and he was able to notice sadness in his friend's voice.
 
"What did he--" Before Jongin was able to finish his question, Kyungsoo had shoved him off his bed and then hid himself under his thick blanket.
 
"Kyungsoo!" shocked Jongin exclaimed, with a little bit too loud voice. 
 
"Be quiet! I don't want to talk about this!" Kyungsoo said, "I'm going to sleep. You should too. We had a long, exhausting day."
 
"Y-yes, hyung.." Jongin said and got up from the cold floor where he had fell straight to his . Rubbing his Jongin started walking towards his own, messy bed. 
 
"And turn off the lights, Jongin."
 
"Yes, hyung." 
 
Jongin hopped to the light switch, trying not to step over any of the magazines, clothes and other random stuff that was lying on the floor. He turned off the lights and started his way back to his bed. He managed to only fall five times and hit his toe twice. When he fell down to his bed, he sighed and turned his head towards Kyungsoo's bed, trying to see Kyungsoo, but it was too dark.
 
"Good night, Kyungsoo-hyung."
 
He got no answer.
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
The clock was already way past midnight when tired as hell Joonmyeon got finally to EXO's dorm. He said goodnight to the manager, and ran to the front door, opened it quickly and sighed when he was safe in the warm building. 
 
It was quiet, and Joonmyeon smiled, happy that s were wise enough to go to sleep without him forcing them to. At the same time, though, Joonmyeon felt a little bit disappointed that no one had waited for him. Especially a certain pink haired maknae. But he put these thoughts aside. He was leader and he couldn't be selfish. 
 
Joonmyeon tip-toed to his and Sehun's shared room, trying to be as quiet as possible (which was not needed, according to Chanyeol, since no one would notice him even if he was yelling and dancing 'Gangnam Style' ).
 
There was light coming under the door of Joonmyeon and Sehun's room, making Joonmyeon surprised and a little bit worried - Sehun was suppoused to be sleeping like everyone else? Joonmyeon wished that Sehun had just forgotten to turn the lights off as he opened the door. He was greeted by an image of very awake, very thoughtful looking Sehun, sitting on their beds that were pushed together.
 
Sehun lifted his head when he heard Joonmyeon pushing the door closed. A smile rose to his face as he recognized Joonmyeon, and Joonmyeon felt warmth filling his heart and whole body. 
 
"Joonmyeon~!" Sehun said and jump up from the bed and rushed to hug the now also smiling leader. "I was waiting for you!"
 
"Eh, really?" Joonmyeon asked, immediately forgetting his mantra 'I'm a leader I can't be selfish'. He couldn't help but be selfish when it came to his sweet maknae. "Thank you. I already thought  everyone had forgotten about me."
 
"I would never forget you, yeobo", Sehun whispered and kissed softly Joonmyeon's lips. Joonmyeon melted into his secret boyfriend's touch, kissing him back eagerly. The kiss was sweet, soft and loving, not even a hint of lust in it. 
 
Sehun and Joonmyeon had been together for almost a year now, and they had yet to have any . To Sehun, wasn't that important, and he really didn't even spare a thought for it. Joonmyeon, on the other hand, being older by few years, had thought a lot about having with Sehun. But he was content with everything Sehun wants, so he hadn't pushed him on the issue. He could wait. 
 
Joonmyeon broke the kiss when he started feeling a little lightheaded, and breathed in deeply. Sehun's sweet scent invaded his lungs, making him feel all giddy and warm. "I missed you", Joonmyeon whined. Sehun laughed, saying that they had been parted only for few hours. 
 
"It's still long, Sehunnie. Oh, by the way, you looked worried before I came. Is something wrong?" Joonmyeon asked, suddenly becoming serious. 
 
Sehun gulped, looking down from Joonmyeon's eyes. He debated with himself whether he should tell about Kyungsoo or not for a while, deciding that he shouldn't really worry about Joonmyeon with this little thing. Even though he usually told Joonmyeon about everything, he knew that Joonmyeon would just get sad about this, because Kyungsoo was his best friend.
 
"Oh, it's nothing", Sehun said, still smiling, "I was just thinking about the choreographers of our new songs."
 
Joonmyeon looked at Sehun, trying to see if he was telling him the truth. He knew Sehun had tendency of not telling him his problems. But he decided to let it slip now, because they both needed sleep, and this could wait for the morning. 
 
"Okay then", Joonmyeon said, pecking Sehun's forehead, "Let's go to sleep then."
 
Sehun nodded, hugging Joonmyeon tightly before running towards the door.
 
"I'm taking a shower first!" He just told before he was out of the room. Joonmyeon growled and ran after him. 
 
"I'm coming with you! And why haven't you still have taken the shower? You had plenty of time!"
 
Sehun waited Joonmyeon with a grin on the bathroom door. When Joonmyeon reached him, he pulled the surprised leader in with him and locked the door after them. Then the suspiciously smiling maknae leaned closer to Joonmyeon and whispered: "Because I wanted to shower with you, of course."
 
And so they ended up showering together, kissing and laughing and probably waking up the whole dorm. 
 
And if you are wondering if it's possible for two grown-up men, deeply in love, have a shower together and not have - yes, it is possible.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: So here is the first chapter! A little short, I know.. But I decided to cut this fic into chapters as it is taking me long to write it - it was suppoused to be one- or two-shot at first. Umm so yeah I forgot what I was suppoused to say here hahah... check my tumblr XD And I hope you enjoyed this chap :3