appa....im sorry...

Saranghae appa...

 

Author’s POV

 

 

 

The air and the atmosphere scream death.....

The handsome baby is already on nurse’s arm .....not a single voice....not a single movement from him...

 

“ NURSE ! HURRY UP !!!! “.

 

The doctor yelling , commanding all the nurses to help the baby.

Seungri, daesung,YB and TOP  pushed by the nurses out from the operation room, emptiness on their eyes.

 

Everything moving on slow motion....

 

                “y-ya...seunghyun  ? “. Seven grab TOP’s arm demanding an explanation, theres curiosity on everybody’s eyes

TOP gulping his saliva, and force the smile.

                “ t-the baby and dara......everything is okay guys....dont worry...”.

                “ re-really baby ? is that true ? “. BOM gripping TOP’s arm tightly.

                “ yes honey.......”.

 

                Seungri and daesung erased their tears, knowing that TOP decided to comfort everybody.

 

***

 

Dara covered her face and sobbing painfully on jiyong’s chest.

“ o-our baby....<*hic*> wae ? ji.....<*hic*> waaee.....my baby.....im sorry...uughhh...<*hic*>....”.

“ ssshhhh....dee....o-our baby is okay....he is okay..neh ? dont cry please......please for me......”.

Jiyong cupped dara’s face and erased the waterfall from her face, kissed every part of it. His heart pounding crazily, he’s finally see his baby but he wished not to be  like this.......why his baby not opening his eyes ? why ? junior didn’t cry ?

“ sir ! i beg you pardon for leaving the room.....we still have to take care of your wife “.

“  my baby...what about him !? i can’t leave my wife !  “.

“ please out sir......”.   

Dara get up and erased her tears.

“ i-its okay.....ji.....you tired....go out and rest.....im okay....”.

“ dara....”.

“ ji....please baby.....”.

“....”.

Jiyong kissed dara on the head deeply, and then followed what the nurse ordered him, His expression  death blank as he walking weakly out from the operation room....

When the door is open....jiyong fall on his knees......

 

Fortunately BIGBANG’s member are there to catch him before he broke his knees to the floor...

 

“guys......”.

 

Jiyong whisper on TOP’s arm with his trembling voice.

 

“ hyung......we are here.....”. seungri  tightening his grip to jiyong’s arm.

“ you okay bro ? “. Youngbae asking.

                                “ y-yeah.....i just...tired....”.

                                Jiyong gets up from the floor and take a deep breath, he’s looking at all his friends in front of him. Fear and concerns on their eyes.

                                “ y-ya...whats wrong with all of you, huh ? “.

                                “ oppa....dara eonni ? “. Chaerin ventured to ask.

                                “ ooh....oppa and your baby ? hows him ? “. Min ji added.

 

                Jiyong walk slowly to the bench and then sit comfortly as nothing happen, he let out a heavy sigh and massaging his forehead. With so much force he’s put his best smile.

                “ dont worry guys.....everything is fine....”.

                People start to smile and let out a deep relief sigh, they hugging jiyong and encourage him, everyone except BIGBANG. They know exactly what is the reality. That jiyong is have a big burden on his heart but he decided to cover it up.

 

***

                The  night become so quiet as everybody already go home and rest. Jiyong still sit in front of the operation room gripping his coat. Its already 9 PM and the nurse still not premited him to come in.  Still in his deep tought, someone put a cup of coffe on top of his blonde hair.

                “ o-ohh...hyung....”.

                “ maybe a cup of coffe could help ? “.

                Jiyong accepted the coffe from TOP as he sit beside him.

                Silence enveloped them. TOP already finished his coffe, while jiyong just stared at it with a blank eyes.

                “ can you at least ask me why am i still here ? “. TOP raised his brows.

                “ huh ? “.

                “ <*sighh*> nothing.....”.

                Silence again, TOP let out a deep sigh.

                “ what are you thinking now ji....?”.

                Jiyong glancing at TOP and sipped his coffe, then he massaging his temple and sighing heavily.

                “ m-my baby and dara, hyung.....”.

                TOP patted jiyong’s shoulder.

 

                “ everything will be alright....me and the boys will be always here for you...”.

                It is really a heartwarming phrase from his hyung, but nothing can calm him down for now...nothing...except dara and....and.....junior ?

                “ thanks hyung.....its late....what are you still doing in here....?”.

                “ i thought you’d never ask that ! duuuh......the doctor and nurses premitted you to go home you know....lets go back and rest....”.

                Jiyong averted his gaze to the room infront of him and then sighed.

                “ no....im not leaving until this door infront of me opened and spill some good news....im not leaving my wife....”.

                Well....that’s the word...TOP can’t argue with that so he grab his coat and then decided to leave.

                “call me if something happen....me and the boys will be staying at your house tonight....”.

                With his dead-pan expression, jiyong nodded.

                “ really man....dont put that expression again.....its creeping me out....”. TOP hugged jiyong’s shoulder and then raked his dongsaeng’s hair. “ dont ever leave us again ji....”.

 

                “ i won’t.......”.

 

 

***

                Under his black cap and black-glasses, jiyong trying to catch some sleep. He covered his face with his coat and snoring over the exhaution. Never in his life, as long as he can imagine, he will end up sleeping like a homeless people in public....i mean...hello...almost every living things in these world know G-dragon .....he’s 28 now....still a young age to be productive and shining as bright as the sun....but he choose all of this instead fame....be a normal person, dont want anyone to recgonized you. Be a normal husband....and....father.....there’s a slight of pain on jiyong’s chest, when the words “father” resonate on his head.....

                “ sir....sir....”.

                Jiyong jumped out when someone wake him up from his “almost” sleep. It’s one of the nurses.

                “ g-god....what time is it....? “.

                “ its almost 12 AM sir...what are you still doing here ? “.

“ my wife.....how’s she !? “.

The nurse smile, she’s patted jiyong’s shoulder in order to calm him down.

“ she’s in a good condition sir....sleeping like a princess....you can sleep inside if you want, we already finished our work....”.

Jiyong slided down his glasses and raking his blonde messy hair, god know that he’s tired as hell.

“ ehem....i’d love to...can i ? “.

“ oh..sure..sure.....just dont make any  sudden noise...your wife is still a little bit shocked...”.

 

The nurse finally leave him alone with dara, the room is dim and there’s only one table and a long couch.  jiyong sighed as he look the condition of the room, he will make sure, tomorrow morning dara will be move to the VIP room with a larger and softer bed.

Jiyong sit down beside the bed, locked his gaze only to dara.

Dara is sleeping peacefully, she’s still a gorgeous wife of jiyong....still look so beautiful and captivating even after all the things that been through.

Jiyong kissed dara’s hand deeply and then her forehead, before stealing a kiss from her sweet lips. He rested his chin on top of her shoulder before whispering something to her ear.

 

“ i will always be here....beside you.....everything is gonna be alright.....everything is fine....you dont have to worry about anything my queen.....because im here.....i love you....”. jiyong kissed her cheeks deeply “ i love you.....whatever that might happen...i’ll never leave you.....just like you did, right ? you never leave my side even in my worst.....”.

before continue his words, jiyong’s tears falling freely from his tired eyes, his heart hurting him right now because of all the pain and memories that suddenly come before his head.

“ o-our baby.....our junior.....*hic* he’s really handsome....ahahaha....just like me...nurses say that...he’s...he’s...sleeping right now...*hic*.....sleeping peacefully.....he’s safe....he’s safe......ahahaha.....”. jiyong  erased his tears, but its falling again whenever he started to talk, as his grip ond dara’s hand get more tighter, his tears start to blurred his vision.

“ i-i’ll do anything......please...dont take everything from me god....take me...take me....i don’t care.....dont take our beloved child...take me instead of him.....”.

Jiyong cried his heart out, the hot tears dripping on the bed-sheet as he’s still trying to stop his sobbing.  But he decided not to hold it anymore....he feel so powerless and useless for not be able to do anything.

“ im sorry......*hic* im sorry dara......*hic*....”.

Unknown to jiyong, dara heard everything her husband crying out....she’s sleeping indeed....but her  ears heard everything.  Jiyong’s grip on her hand tightened as he’s start to cry silently......only for her to hear. His sobbing stab dara on the heart....leaving a strong pain remain.

 

***

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

                I can’t feel my neck.....aaarrrrrgghhhhh.....

                Where am i ?

                My head still planted on the bed  as my eyes roaming around lazily.

                I peeking at my wirst-watch and it showed 2.03 AM....god....i will not be able to sleep again after this...i closed my eyes  and roaming my hand around....only to feel the emptiness on the bed infront of me...

                “ huh....dara !? “.

                Oh my god ! dara is not in her bed....what happen !?

                “ d-dara !? baby !? “.

                My eyes widened as i see the front door already open widely....without hesitate i run my   outside the room.

 Oh my god ! dara please dont do this to me !

I run to some nurse and ask about dara, but they didn’t see anyone around the hallway. Im starting to lose my head and my heart beating loudly.....where could she possibly going ? she’s still in a weak condition.....oh my god !!!

“ DARA !? WHERE ARE YOU !? “.

I screaming like a maniac.....i dont care if people assumed me as a crazy person ...yes ! i am crazy actually....

“ mr. Kwon....mr. kwon....”.

A whisper finally make my scream slowed down,  i look at the destination and see one of the nurse that take care of dara earlier, calling me from behind the door.

“ mrs. Kwon is in here...calm your voice down please....”.

“ where is she ? what she’s doing in this early morning....”.

“ she’s....”.

 

I walk passed the nurse, only to be surprised by the looks of my wife kneeling infront of a small incubator. She’s smiling happily and sometime laughing softly.

 

“ dara ? “.

Dara averted her gaze to me, and smile widely. She can never distract me with her wide smile, because i can only see pain through her eyes.

“ appa....come here....come here....”.

I followed her and kneeling beside her, my eyes widened as i see infront of me there’s a handsome baby  sleeping peacefully behind the glassed incubator. He’s breathing laborately and...and....oh my god....he’s look like me....so much look like me. My heart constrict inside and pounding loudly....my son......my handsome son...

“ he’s so handsome....just like you....”.

I can’t lifted my head up...i can’t...my heart...its really hurt....i can’t even say anything to dara so i just nodded while i still hold my tears....geez...how can i turn into such a big crybaby ? why ?  

“ i love him so much.....i love him....and....”.

Dara take my hand and put it on her face, she’s guiding my face to her and make me  look into her big eyes.

“ and....i love you....”.

 

There’s something explode in my chest.....when dara say that words....

Why ?

I can’t do anything....?

 

“ i....i....i love you too....i-im sorry.....”.

 

I finally burried her small body in my tight hug. My hand shaking brutally while her just my back softly.

 

“ appa....jiyong appa....eomma love you so much....junior love you too....its okay....its....fi- “.

 

“ DARA !? “.

 

Dara fainted on my shoulder as her hand falling weakly.

 

“ dara !? baby !? “.

 

“ sir...its okay....”. the nuse come in and then help me to support my hand. “ your wife is just tired...lets get back to her room....”.

 

***

 

 

 

Why is everything turns out like this ?

 

Why can’t i wake up and open my eyes ?

 

I want to meet them.....

 

I dont want to hide anymore...

 

I need them...

 

Appa....

 

 

Eomma.....

 

 

 

 

You want to wake up ?

 

 

 

Yes ! yes !!! please help me !

 

 

 

Sure...i can help you....

 

 

Oh ! thank you so much !

 

 

But give me something in exchange....

 

 

 

What do you want ?

 

 

 

 

Your father....

 

 

***

 

Jiyong eyes snapped open......that’s ? what is that ?

Dream ? is that a dream ?

 

He’s covered his face with hand...get up and  sit on the couch...

 

Dara is still sleeping since this morning and he’s resting as well...

 

But what the heck did he’s just dreamed back then ?

 

A voice in his head.....

 

“ your father...? ”

 

Jiyong masagging his temple and cursed silently....

 

“ what the hell was that !? “.

 

 

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

 

Jiyong’s phone suddenly roaring from inside his pocket. Seven’s calling.

 

“ neh...hyung ? “.

 

“ appa...its about time....”.

 

“ h-huh ? ji-hee-ya ? is that you honey ? “.

 

“ n-neh....*sobs* im sorry i can’t help anymore.....”.

 

“wh-what !? what do you mean ? “.

 

“ that dream.....i saw it ....im sorry appa-ya....”.

 

Jiyong’s eyes widened and his cold-sweat rolling down slowly.

 

“ wha-what...? “.

 

“ the baby....can’t wake up.....but he want to wake up appa....but he can’t....”.

 

“ h-huh !? what are you talking about honey ? i dont understand...wha- “.

 

“ he want your life as an exchange to the baby’s second chance....”

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTES :               

 

 

 

Ahahahahhahahah !

 

 

 

Okay ! what the hell did i just write !? goossshhh....what happen to my brain !? X(

 

Im sorry guys ! for not updating in a such long time....actually i got stuck on the plot....most of you wants a happy ending riiiighht ? but...aaargghhhh....i can’t think about anything....and well...i decided....i can’t make everyone happy...soo...ummmhh...

 

OKAY ! just wait for a bit okay ?

 

 

Imma thinking about some other ideas...kkkkk~

 

 

I miss writing really....i must admit im  not a good writer...my grammar ....and i still have a lame imagination.....

 

Ahh...but i just gonna write because i want it so badly.....i love writing....

 

Okayy...thank you so much for waiting guyss !!!!!!

 

 

Give me some of your energy phuliseee !!!!

 

 

 

Kkkkk~

 

I love you :*

 

_HABIBANONO_