Park Kyung

Dream Protector or My Protector? (HIATUS)

Block B - Action.mp3

 
"Oppa?!" I asked in surprised. The last time I checked, he was still in Australia studying pharmacies.
 
"Surprise! Come on! I'll drive you back home." he replied and approached to me. 
 
"I can't..." I answered, I remembered myself staying away from him, and still was. "Jeongmin oppa will accompany me! BYE!" I added quickly and dragged Jeongmin to the bus stop and fortunate enough, the bus was already there. I pulled Jeongmin with me into the bus and told the driver to close the door before Kyung oppa could chase in. And thankfully, the driver was kind enough to listen to me.
 
"Oppa?" Jeongmin asked as we sat down on the same seat we sat on the morning. "He was my neighbour, he moved to Australia three years ago to study about pharmacies." I answered and frowned a little.
 
"Well, you can relax now." he added and lightly patted my head. "Actually...."
 
Jeongmin hesistated and started to tap his chin.
 
"What?"
 
"I was thinking...if that guy goes to your house later, you could use my help if you really want to avoid him." He continued after a few moments.
 
I considered for a second. I was awkward with Kyung oppa. He was my best friend. Not until he confessed to me saying that he was interested in me and wanted to be my boyfriend before he went to Australia. He popped out suddenly after 3 years, who knew what he was up to? 
 
"Ok then. Since you're so interested in Maths, I might as well teach you some and explain why must X multiplied by Y." I replied with a bit of humour tone.
 
Jeongmin then whispered something but I couldn't hear him. 
 
All the way home, we remained silent. It wasn't all awkward though. It was nice. I enjoyed his company. 
 
"Where's your house?" I asked after we got off the bus. 
 
"Not telling you. Though I doubt that I could keep it from you any longer by the end of this month." he answered with a smirk.
 
Aish. This guy.
 
"Soojin ah ~ You're back already?" Dad came out as soon as Jeongmin and I arrived home. "Who is this guy?" Appa asked while holding the door open for us.
 
"Oh ~ it's Jeongmin. My classmate. He wants me to teach him Mathematics. You can monitor us if you don't believe me." I added purposely and tried to hide my smirk then I went to my room to have a change.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Jeongmin imnida. Soojin said she's good in Mathematics so I thought she could teach me a bit. Uncle you won't mind right?" Jeongmin introduced himself and bowed.
 
"Oh no no~ I trust her. Come in. I'll make you some coffee and cakes." I heard Dad said that and closed the front door after that.
 
I can't help but giggled at how dad responded to Jeongmin. 36 he was but he sounded like 18. I wonder, who didn't fall for him when he was still in high school?
 
"Jeongmin ah ~ which school were you from?" Dad asked when I came out from my room and went downstairs with my casual shirt and my short pants. Jeongmin already prepared everything on the table.
 
"Ah Starship Academy. Appa thinks I'm not improving, that's why I was transferred to EunWang." Jeongmin answered.
 
Not long after that, there came a knock on the front door. 
 
"Damn."
 
I quickly sat beside Jeongmin and took all my stuffs for Mathematics out.
 
Aish! I haven't ask Dad why didn't he tell me about Kyung Oppa.
 
"Uncle! I'm Kyung!" I heard Kyung shouted. Desperate as always.
 
"Kyung? I didn't know he's back!" Dad said and opened the door.
 
"Hiiii!" Kyung greeted and came in before Dad could say anything else. 
 
"I hate you." I whispered and immediately caused Jeongmin to laugh.
 
Dad and Kyung stopped in their tracks and looked at Jeongmin. 
 
"Ya! Lee Jeongmin! Stop it! Let's start our work!" I whispered and lightly, just lightly, pulled his sleeve. He nodded and took out his notebook.
 
"What are we learning today?" he asked and pouted a little. 
 
"Don't pretend that I'm not here please, my lady." Kyung said after he saw how I ignored him.
 
"He seems like he really likes you a lot."
"So what?"
"I don't see anything about him that gives you a reason to reject him."
"I just don't feel like being his girlfriend, okay? Stop talking about him. Let's start our revision." 
 
Jeongmin and I whispered to each other while Kyung was waiting for my respond. 
 
"Kyung ah ~ Soojin's revising with her friend. And I want to talk to you about something. Would you come to my study room with me?" Dad finally spoke out. He then went upstairs and Kyung followed him unwillingly.
 
"Dad is the best!" I said and let out a sigh.
 
I started to flip through my notebook to look for function notations equation, Jeongmin said he hated that topic the most.
 
"Honestly, is he really your father?" Jeongmin asked when I finally found a question, easy enough for a beginner to understand. 
 
"I know. He looks very young right? Once there was a girl who thought he was boyfriend." I answered and shivered a bit. It is scary when people thought that your father is your boyfriend.
 
"I thought he was your brother." Jeongmin replied and shrugged.
 
"Park Yoochun."
 
"What's with that name?" he asked and looked at me with his tiny eyes.
 
"My father's name. Park Yoochun, Micky Yoochun." I added and smiled to myself. What a beautiful name, I thought.
 
"Ah ~ suits him." he continued and nodded a few times.
 
"Come on ~ let's start practicing. Today we'll be learning f(x)."
 
I started to explain everything to him and he listened to me carefully while taking down notes on how he should be careful about this topic. It was nice, to have a friend to revise with you. Let alone a friend who doesn't pretend in front of you.
 
"Why did they chose 'f' to be the letter instead of 'a'? I mean, since 'a' comes first..." he asked and scratched his head.
"They chose 'f' because 'f' stands for 'Function'." I answered.
"I see." he replied and scribbled something on his notebook.
 
After I explained everything to Jeongmin, I gave him a few questions to do. While he was answering those questions, I went to the kitchen and prepared a cup of orange juice and a plate of homemade cupcakes for him. Since Dad forgot to serve him after we got interrupted by Kyung.
 
Jeongmin asked for my help for the harder questions. Delighted I was, I taught him with all my heart. It was a miracle that at least one of my classmates was interested in Mathematics.
 
"I'm sorry Kyung ah. I really can't promise you anything, it's her happiness. I don't want to make the decision without her permission. And besides, it's obvious she's avoiding you. Please tell your parents that I'm really sorry." I heard Dad apologised to Kyung after they came down.
 
"It's okay uncle. I understand, but I won't give up!" Kyung replied and saluted Dad. 
 
 
A/N: What did Park Kyung and your father talk about? No uh! Not the next update. :P I will reveal it slllooowwwllly (A)
 
tumblr_mem4co2KXc1qf9v0uo1_500.jpg