Teukkie Hyung~

The Turtle And The Duck

Yesung's Pov

I was getting ready to hang out with Leeteuk today.He invited me to a Gamer Cafe.I couldn't decided either a red hoodie or black.Hmmm which one.I want to look good if I'm gonna meet up with Leeteuk.Wait why do I want to look good for Leeteuk?It's not like I'm going on a date with him.Am I?No no!It's just friends wanting to hang out.I put the black hoodie and head downstairs.I see my younger brother Ryeowook downstairs.He was watching tv.

"I'm heading out.Watch over the house when I'm gone."I said.He grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going Hyung?"Ryeowook asked me.

"I'm going to meet up with my friend."I said.When I said friend he looked like he saw a ghost.

"You have a friend?!"Ryeowook asked.I pouted at him.

"Yes I have a friend.Bye!"I said as I lefted.Is it so weird that I can't have one friend?Then again I never really went outside of the house unless I had to.I arrived at the cafe Leeteuk told me to go.I enter the cafe and see Leeteuk waving his hand.I walked toward him.

"Yesung sit here."Leeteuk said as he pointed to the seat in front of him.I sat down.

"Thank you for inviting me."I said.He chuckled.

"No problem.We are friends now."Leeteuk said.I couldn't help but smile.Leeteuk hands me a PSP.

"Here.We're gonna pratice playing video games."Leeteuk said.I looked at him weirdly.

"What for?"I asked.

"Don't you know!People make friends online.The better you are the more people want you to join their party."Leeteuk said.

"Party?"I asked.I rarely play games.For me studying was my hobby and listening to music.

"It's a group of people playing together.I'll make the party and I'll invite you."Leeteuk said.

"But I don't have a character."I said.He smiled at me.

"I already made if for you.So don't worry."Leeteuk said.I looked at the screen and an invite popped up.I click accept.Leeteuk's character was cool expect for the duck hat on him.Mine was almost the same but with a turtle book bag.We begin to play for an hour or so.

"Ugh!How come you keep beating me?I play this a bunch of time and I always win."Leeteuk said.

"Really it doesn't seem like it."I said.He pouts.He turn off his PSP.

"I don't wanna play no more."Leeteuk said.I laughed.Even though he's older than me he act so young.I'm really jealous.

"Don't worry Hyung,next time I'll go easy on you."I said as I hit him softly.As I hit him,I felt a lot of glares on me.I turned around and see a lot of P.A.L. members here.I gulped.

"Leeteuk who told you about this place?"I asked.He looked up a little.

"I think it was Choi Siwon."Leeteuk said.Uck!One of the heads of P.A.L.!I see Siwon behind Leeteuk.He walks near us.

"Hello Hyung."Siwon said with a smile.Leeteuk smiled back.

"Hello Siwon.I didn't know you were coming here too."Leeteuk said as he showed his dimple smile.Siwon blushed bright red.Leeteuk really is dense if he can't see that Siwon likes him.

"I came because my friend Kyuhyun invited me here."Siwon said.Kyuhyun one of the founder of P.A.L.I never really talked to him but I heard he was in love with Leeteuk.And I mean in Love!He carries a picture of Leeteuk around him all time.Then it came to me.

"Idiot!"I yelled.Leeteuk looked at me weirdly.

"What's wrong Yesung?"Leeteuk asked me.

"Nothing."I said.He smiled at me.I could feel more glare.Why didn't I think ahead?Who ever hangs out with Leeteuk will get attack by P.A.L.Expect EunHae.I'm totally doom.

"Well it was nice seeing you Siwon but me and Yesung are going to head out."Leeteuk said as he grabbed my head.Uck!I'm gonna die.

"Oh okay but can I talk to Yesung first."Siwon said.Leeteuk looked at me.I nodded.Damn it!Why can't I say no?!

"Alright I'll wait for you outside."Leeteuk said.

"Okay."I said.Help me Hyung!I followed Siwon.He pinned to the wall.

"So why are you hanging out with our angel Teukkie?"Siwon asked.

"Uh well you see..he invited me here."I said.They laughed.

"Why would someone like Leeteuk invite you?"Kyuhyun said as he arrived.

"Leeteuk is an angel while you are nothing but mud."Siwon said.I couldn't say anything because it was true.Leeteuk is really a nice guy.I wonder why he would try so hard to be my friend when I'm just trouble.I sighed.

"Hey jerks!Don't you dare talk to my friend like that!"Leeteuk yelled as he appeared.

"Hyung?!What are you doing here?!"Kyuhyun asked.Both of them were shock.Even I was.

"I lefted my PSP here and who do you think your calling an angel?When I'm nothing like an angel."Leeteuk said.

"Hyung we're sorry."Siwon said.Leeteuk glared at them.

"I don't care.No one talks to Yesung that way or else I'll kick their !"Leeteuk said as he grabbed my hand and we exit.Wow Hyung you really are cool!

Leeteuk's Pov

I can't believe I did that!I could feel my heart beating.Is this how delinquient feel when they fight?

"Hyung.."Yesung said softly.I turned around and hug him.He hugged back awakardly.

"I'm sorry Yesung.I won't ever leave you alone."I said.He chuckles and pats my head softly.

"It's okay Hyung.I could have handle it myself."Yesung said.I smiled brightly.It's a good thing Yesung is tough unlike me.That was the first time I was ever rude to someone like that before.

"Okay let's go to another place."I said happily.Yesung held onto my hand tightly.I turned around and looked at him.He looked down.

"What's wrong Yesung?"I asked.

"Are we close friends now?"Yesung asked me.I nodded my head.He smiled brightly.

"That mean I can give you a nickname."Yesung said.

"Sure.I'm gonna call you Yeye then."I said.He blushed.I guess it's his first time having a nickname.I waited for him to give me a nickname.

"Tete...Teukkie Hyung~"Yesung said.All sudden I pictured a cute sheep.Ahhh!!Too cute.My heart begins to beat to fast from his cuteness.I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Teukkie hyung.."Yesung said.I patted his head.

"Just call me Leeteuk."I said.He nodded.

"Alright Leeteuk."Yesung said.My heart calm down.Yesung really is dangerously cute.