It All Started With A Punch

The Turtle And The Duck

Yesung's Pov

Shaggy black hair with a scary face.Thats what people only see me.Someone who is scary and unapproachable.I hit the sink.Why can't someone see past my look and try to be my friend.I'm nice enough guy to be around with.

"Yesung come downstairs for breakfast."My mom yelled.

"I'm coming!"I yelled back.I grabbed my turtle key chain.I really hope this new school year,I can make at least one friend.

Leeteuk's Pov

A young childish face that makes people feel like they can be my friend and treat me like a child.Even though I like having a lot of friends,I want at least one friend that takes me serious and doesn't treat me like a child.

"Is that too much to ask for?"I said as I sighed.

"Jungso it's time for breakfast!"My mom yelled.

"Coming mom!"I yelled.I ran downstairs and went to breakfast table.By the way my name is Jungso Park but I like being called Leeteuk.I go to an all boy school called SM Academy.My mom puts me there so I could focus on studying.

"I'm heading out mom!"I yelled as I walked out of the house.I pulled out my duck charm and smiled.

"This year I'll try to make people see me seriously.Just you wait sergeant duck."I said as I walked to school.As I finally make it to school,I see my friends Donghae and Eunhyuk.They walk toward me.

"Hey what's up Duckkie Teukkie?"Donghae said as he wrapped his arm around me.Duckkie Teukkie is my famous nickname in this school because I like ducks.

"I'm good Donghae."I said.He smiled brightly.

"Donghae you shouldn't hug Teukkie or else his fanboys will attack you."Eunhyuk said.Donghae lets me go.

"Haha your right.Dont want fans to attack me."Donghae said.I chuckled softly.Like Eunhyuk said,I have a bunch of fanboys that are in love with me.They're called P.A.L. It stands for Protect Angel Leeteuk.They attack any guy that show any affection on me.So it's kinda hard to make people see me seriously because they call me angel teuk.

"Well let's go to class you guys."Eunhyuk said.I nodded and started to walk with them.Donghae and Eunhyuk are the only guys who can go near without troubles since they knew me since elementary school.As we walked toward our class,we see the famous delinquent Yesung.Rumor has it that he took out a gang of delinquent before all by his self.I guess that's why no one gets near him.People take him seriously so I kinda envy him.

"Leeteuk we should walk another way."Eunhyuk said.I turned around to him.

"What?Why should we-"I said as I bump into Yesung.I looked at him.He looked pissed off.

"Oh I'm sorry.I didn't mean to...a turtle?"I said as I see a captain turtle keychain on the floor.I picked it up.Yesung looks at me with big eyes.

"Oh is this your-"I said before he punched me and walks away.As I fell to the ground,Donghae and Eunhyuk went near me.

"Leeteuk are you okay?"Euhyuk asked.I could barely hear them.

"Hes going  past out.We gotta take him to the nurse!"Donghae yelled before I pasted out.

Yesung's Pov

I couldn't believe it I punched the famous Leeteuk.The P.A.L. will be all over me.

"Stupid stupid Yesung why do you always have to solve things with violence."I said to myself.I went through my pocket for my turtle.It wasn't there.

"Huh?!Captain Turtle?!"I said.Then I remember that Leeteuk has my turtle.

"Hey isn't that the guy that punched Leeteuk?"A guy said.

"I heard that Leeteuk is at the nurse right now."Said another guy.I stared at them.

"He's at the nurse?"I asked them.They shivered.

"Yes he is."They said.

"Thanks."I said.Hmm maybe I should smile.I smiled at them.They look terrified and ran off.I sighed.

"Maybe I should stop smiling."I said.I begin to walk to the nurse.I see the famous EunHae there.

"Leeteuk don't worry we're still here for you."Donghae said.Leeteuk chuckles.

"Thanks you guys."Leeteuk said.Should I walk in or not?What would captain turtle do?He would enter.I took in some air and walked in.

"Yesung?!"EunHae yelled.They looked terrified as I walked in.

"What are you doing here?!"Donghae yelled.I felt nervous.

"I came here to say sorry to Leeteuk."I said shyly.

"Dont get near our Dukkie Teukkie!"Donghae yelled.

"Yeah!"Eunhyuk yelled.I looked down.These guys are no different from the others.

"You guys it's okay.Let him talk."Leeteuk said.We all looked at him weirdly.

"But?!"EunHae said.Leeteuk stared at them angerily.

"No but.Let me and Yesung talk alone."Leeteuk said.

"Fine."They said as they walk outside.It was only the two of us now.

"Here."Leeteuk said as he threw my captain turtle to me.I caught it and looked at him.He smiled.

"For someone who looks scary,you sure like cute cartoon things."Leeteuk said.I blushed.

"Well it's not my fault I like turtles."I said.He chuckled.

"It's alright.I got sergeant duck."Leeteuk said as he showed me his sergeant duck.

"Oh you like Captain Turtle and Sergeant Duck too?"I said.He nods and chuckles.

"Pretty childish right?"Leeteuk said.I shaked my head.

"No it's not.I think it's cool."I said.He laughs.

"Thats the first time someone called me cool."Leeteuk said.

"Really?Well to me you are cool.I really admire you Leeteuk."I said.He looked shock.

"You admire me?Why?"Leeteuk asked.I looked at him.

"Yes I do.I really envy that you can attract people to you easily unlike me I scary people off a lot."I said.He chuckled.I looked at him.

"Whats so funny?"I asked.He stops laughing and states at me.

"Nothing it's just that it's funny you envy me and I envy you."Leeteuk said.I looked at him with big eyes.

"You envy me?But why?I'm just a scary weirdo."I said as I looked down.

"Your not scary anymore to me.You really are nice Yesung."Leeteuk with a smile.

"You think I'm nice?"I asked.He nods happily.I felt my heart beat a little.

"Thats the first time someone called me nice."I said as I smile a little.

"Oh!"Leeteuk said as he off the nurse bed and grabbed my hand.I looked at him and he was smiling brightly.

"Yesung we should help each other out with our problems."Leeteuk said.I shyly nodded my head.He smiled brightly and hugged me.

"This will be great with your help people will see me seriously!"Leeteuk said.

"I'm glad I could help you out."I said.He chuckles.

"Yeah!You should give me your cell number."Leeteuk said.I felt my heart beat a little.

"Sure."I said shyly.We exchanged each other numbers.He smiled brightly.

"This is going to be a start of a beautiful friendship."Leeteuk said.I looked at him with big eyes.

"We're friends now?"I asked.He nods.

"Yep anyway I gotta go to class see ya Yesung.Hey lets walk home together if you don't mind."Leeteuk said as he walked away.I looked at my cellphone and smiled.

"The first number I have that isn't my relative."I said as my heart beat.Leeteuk really is dangerous to be close to.