When The Turtle And The Duck Meets The Bunny

The Turtle And The Duck

Leeteuk's Pov

"Woah Leeteuk!You look so pretty!"Eunhyuk said.Donghae wrapped one of his arm around Eunhyuk.

"Yeah Duckkie Teukkie.Your so pretty that you look like a girl."Donghae said.I sighed.I can't believe I agree to this.

"Spin for us Hyung."Heechul said.I sigh and then spin around.I was wearing a bright pink dress with a light brown wig.I can see all the guys eyes widen as I spin.

"Now blow kisses!"Donghae yelled.I sighed again.I bow down 90 degree angle and get up.I spin around and make a gun with my right hand while the left hand holds my elbow.

"Come back soon master chu!~"I said.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!"All the guys in class yelled from exictement.

"Oh Hyung what are you doing?"Yesung asked.Our eyes met as I was doing my chu pose.I bite my lip and ran toward the window.I slide it open.

"I want to die!!!"I yelled.Yesung grabbed me by the stomach.

"Calm down hyung!I know its for raising money for the school."Yesung said.

Flashback

"Okay you guys as all of you guys know,our school is desperate on money.So we decided we're gonna have fund raiser for the school.Any idea?"Kibum the student council president.I see Eunhyuk raise his hand first.

"We should have all the most beautiful people in our school dress as girls and become hostess."Eunhyuk said.

"Oh great idea Eunhyuk.Then we can charge money on taking picture with them kisses..."Kibum mumbled on.Everyone soon looked at me.

"Oh hell no!"I yelled.But it was too late they captured me.

Yesung's Pov

"Aish!This dress is annoying."Leeteuk said as He lift it up a little as he walk.I held onto his hand as he walked.I could hear people already talking about me.

"Who does he think he is?Touching our angel Leeteuk."

"I hope P.A.L. Gets him."

I sighed.Leeteuk turns to look at me.

"Whats wrong Yeye?"Leeteuk asked me.I blushed from being called Yeye.He glared at the guys who were talking about me.They stared away nervously.I tapped Leeteuk's shoulder.He turned and looked at me.

"Hyung don't worry I'm fine."I said.He looked at me as if he doesn't believe me but then he flashed his famous smile.

"Alright Yeye I believe you."Leeteuk said.Im glad he believed me.I didn't want him to ruin his image for me.We walked outside and we could see many stands for the fund raising.All eyes were on Leeteuk.As if all of the people never seen such beauty.Leeteuk linked his arm around mine.I stared at him.

"Hyung?"I asked him.He looked worried.

"Ehh?All these erts keep looking at me."Leeteuk said.I chuckled softly.Leeteuk looked at me with a confused look.I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry Hyung but it's understandable why they are looking at you since your pretty as a girl."I said.Leeteuk's mouth form like a duck.

"Duckkie Hyung!"A guy yelled.Leeteuk turned around and see a cute boy.He was wearing a dress type shirt with a bow tie.His shorts were blue and white stripes.Yet for an odd reason he had a bright pink bunny bow on his hair.I stared at Leeteuk who was smiling brightly.

"Sungmin!"Leeteuk yelled.Leeteuk runs toward him and hug him.They both laughed.Sungmin looked at me.Our eyes meet.They depart from each other.

"Hyung introduce me to your friend."Sungmin said.Leeteuk nodded his head.

"This is my friend Yesung Kim and Yesung this my cousin Sungmin.Hes from America."Leeteuk said.I bowed in a 90 degree angle.Sungmin patted my shoulder.I looked up at him as he laugh.

"Ah your so humble and cute."Sungmin said.My eyes widen.

"Cute?"I asked nervously.Leeteuk pouted.

"Minnie don't hit on Yeye!"Leeteuk yelled.Sungmin laughed.All sudden he grabbed my hand and pulled me along as he ran.

"I'll steal him from you Hyung!See ya!"Sungmin said as we ran off.

Leeteuk's Pov

"Sungmin!!"I yelled.I watched as Sungmin takes Yesung.I try to run after them but it was hard with heels.As I ran,I tripped and hurt my ankle.

"Aish!"I yelled as I rubbed my ankle.Some guy picked me up by the arm.

"Are you alright Leeteuk?"Hangeng asked.I grabbed a hold of him as he carry me.

"I'm fine Hangeng but can you let me down?"I asked.He drops me on the ground.I rub my back.

"Aish!What the hell was that for?!"I asked he laughed.

"You told me let you down."Hangeng saidI get up or tried.I rubbed my ankle.It was in pain.

"Let me help you Hyung."Hangeng said.He touched my hand.All sudden I hear people gasping.

"Oh our Chinese Prince and our Angel Teuk are a couple!"They yelled.

"Wait what?!"I yelled.Hangeng smiled brightly.Was this his plan to get more popular?!I try to get up again and this time I did.I begin to run.Each step was painful.But I gotta ignore it.If Yeye is with Sungmin,he'll be taken away from me.

"Yesung!"I yelled.

Sungmin's Pov

"Sungmin why did you take me with you?"Yesung asked me.I turned around and faced him.I smiled at him.

"Why did I take you?Well..."I said as I get closer to his face.He looked nervous.I gently his face.He looked confuse as I smiled.

"Well Yesung I just wanted to talk to the person who my cousin been texting to me about."I said.His face was brigthen as I said that.

"He talks about me?"Yesung asked.I nodded my head and smiled.

"Yes so please if you can watch over him.I know he can be childish but he means well."I said.

"I don't mind it.Even though he's childish,Hyung can be serious when he wants to.Thats why I respect him."Yesung said with a soft smile.I chuckled.All sudden..

"Yeye!!!"Leeteuk yelled.We both turned around and see Leeteuk running.He was panting heavily.

"Hyung?Are you okay?"Yesung asked.Without warning Leeteuk hugged Yesung.Yesung was surpised but he then hugged back.Leeteuk glares at me.

"Minnie Yeye is mine so don't try to take him from me."Leeteuk said.I laughed.

"Alright Hyung."I said.I really hope Hyung will be happy with Yesung.

Yesung's Pov

Leeteuk looked like he was in pain as we walked to our class.

"Hyung are you okay?"I asked.

"I'm fine really I'm fine."Leeteuk said as he fell backward.

"Ahh Hyung!"I yelled.I picked him up and take him to the nurse.As Leeteuk laid on the bed,all sudden Kibum came.

"Leeteuk are you okay?"Kibum asked.

"I'm fine but I got a sprain ankle so I can't be a hostess."Leeteuk said.Kibum bite his lip.

"!Whos gonna replace you?"Kibum said.

"Me and Yeye will!"Sungmin yelled.Kibum and Leeteuk looked at Sungmin.He was already dress as a maid.

"But I don't look pretty enough."I said.Kibum sigh.

"You two will do."Kibum said.Leeteuk glared at Kibum.

"No way!I won't let him near Yeye."Leeteuk said.Sungmin stick his tongue at me.

"Relax hyung , you come in a wheel chair and watch us."Sungmin said.Leeteuk pouted.

"Fine."Leeteuk said.

Few hours later

"Woah!!!"A bunch of guys yelled excitedly as they see me and Sungmin.Sungmin smiled happily hearing them calling us cute.Sungmin smiled at me."

Are you ready?"Sungmin said.

"Yes!"I said nervously.Table after table,I could feel people staring at me.I look back and see Leeteuk glaring.

"Finally break time!~"I said.

"Not for you Yesung.Someone wants to talk to you."Kibum said.I walk to the table and see Kyuhyun.He was smirking.

"Hello master.I will be serving you today.Is there anything you like?"I asked.He smirked more.

"I want you."Kyuhyun said as he grabbed my hand.I tried to pull away but he held onto me.

"Please let me go."I said.He didn't listen.I looked to see Leeteuk distracted by Siwon.I take in some air.

"Teukkie Hyung!"I yelled.All sudden Someone kicked Kyuhyun."

Duck boxer."Kyuhyun said as he fell backward.Leeteuk looked at me.

"Are you alright Yeye?!"Leeteuk asked.

"Yeah I am...Hyung you shouldn't be standing!"I yelled.He chuckled with a crack up voice.

"Dont worry about me.I'm you Hyung I eat pain for breakfast."Leeteuk said before he faint.

"Hyung!!"I yelled.I picked him and sigh.Hyung your too kind.

In the end of the day,I gave Leeteuk a piggy back ride home.Surpisely he wasn't heavy at all.

"You know Hyung I'm surpise you came and help me."I said.Who would have thought that the famous Leeteuk would protect me even in pain.I chuckled softly.I felt my heart beat a little.

"Hyung I think I got a crush on you."I said.