The Transfer Students

The Mysterious Notes

It was another regular day at school.  Me being alone.  I got use to it already but everything changed when these transfer students came to our school.  Well technically I didn't know if it had anything to do with them, but one specific person changed my life.  He would always leave notes in my locker.  It all began when....

Your POV

RING RING RING RING

I lazily got up to turn off the alarm. *SIGH* Another day of school.  I walked up to the closet, got my uniform out, and got dressed.  Then wash my face, brush my teeth, and made breakfast.  My parents would always go on business trips and leave me alone for more than a month.  Maybe that's why I'm not that social.  After I finished my breakfast, I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door.  Ahhh the smell of nature.  The morning birds are always singing whenever I walk out.  As I walking to school, I noticed a group of guys crowding around a cherry blossom tree.  They seem to be lost.  Should I help them?  What if they don't like me?  A whole swarm of thoughts filled my head.  Then I noticed that the uniform that they were wearing was the same as the boys uniform at my school.  Ok You can do it, Cho Hee.

I walked up to them and quietly asked, "Umm.  Are you guys lost?  If your looking for TOP Highschool, then you just go straight ahead and you will be able to get there in 10 minutes."

Maybe I was talking to softly because none of them seem to be paying attention.  I was about to speak again when this one guy interupted me.

"Oh really?  Kamsahamnida.  If it weren't for you, we would have been reallly late.  Thanks again."  He told his friends and they started walking towards school.

*SIGH* With a lot of diffuculty I finally talked to someone.  Maybe this is a sign that something good is gonna happen today.  I looked up to see the cherry blossoms.  A smile formed on my face.  OK Cho Hee HWAITING.  I made my fist like a ball and quietly said hwaiting.  

OH SHOOT.  I'm gonna be late.  Then I started running to school.

AT SCHOOL

Whew.  Good thing I made it.  I walked to my locker and put some things away.  After that, I closed my locker and walked away.  Little did I know, after I left, someone had went up to my locker and slipped a note in there.  I went to class and sat down on my chair.  My mind was filled with the group of guys from this morning.  I never saw them before in school before though.  Maybe they were gangsters who were taking somebody else's identity.  But one of them seemed so nice.  Aish Cho Hee.  Your thinking too much.

RINGGGGGGG

The school bell interuppted my thoughts as the teacher came in.

"OK Guys.  Today we are going to have a new student.  Well there are more than one new student but since our class could only fit one more, the rest went to the other classrooms.  Please come in." The teacher said as the door opened.  "Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyo."  He bowed to the room.

Woah.  His voice sounds familiar.  Where have I heard it before?  I turned my head to the front and my eyes became wide open.  It was the guy from this morning!  

"Please to meet you.  Hopefully we can all become friends.  My name is ..."

 

 

Who is this guy?  Who slipped the note is Cho Hee's locker?  Find out who's the new guy in the next chapter

Sorry for the boring first chapter.  I promise that it will get interesting throughout the next chapters.  Please comment with love and subscribeeee