Lost and Found

Kidnapped by a Stupid

After Eun Mi landed on the cold floor, she started running, she ran and ran until her legs couldn't carry her anymore.

Now that she thought about it jumping out of the bus like she did was stupid and reckless, but she had a moment of panic when Kris said the date of the weeding day.

And she ran just because it seemed like the thing to do.

But when you came back to your senses you realized just how pointless it was. And now, you were lost. In Shanghai.

Kris was getting restless, when you jumped and started running he was to shocked to move, when he realized what was happening you had banished.

"Stop!" he shouted to the driver and after the bus stopped he immediately got down. ", , " He said as he drove a hand through his hair. "! Chen, why the did she ing had to jump from the ing bus?"

"Maybe she got scared like any normal human being would?" Luhan answered instead. Chen was as white as the snow and he was trembilng.

"We need to find her." Xiumin pointed out the obvious.

"We now that hyung" Tao answered.

"No guys. you don't get it, this part of the city is dangerous, is the 'illegal' part of Shanghai." Xiumin said.

"By 'illegal' you don't mean *that*? Lay asked as his face paled, knowing the only 'illegal' thing allowed in China.

"Exactly what you are thinking about Lay, we are on the LSD part of the city"

In China (A.N// this is purely hypothetical/fictional is only used for entertainment proposes) LSD is legal, but the thing is that the dealers of the drug give away LSD to women so they would get drugged and they take them to a house, were the women would get rapped by the drug dealers

Kris was trying everything that he could think of to stop the problem, but just like in all countries it was impossible for the country to be crime-free.

When the members realized what it meant, they immediately turned and looked at Kris, waiting for his orders.

"Call every single person of confidence that lives in Shanghai, we are not making the police involved, if the police is involved it would make a scandal."

Kris was worried sick now.

He had received multiple testimonies, complains and cries for help by the victims of LSD violation. he had been trying everything so he could end the problem, but nothing seemed to work.

"We are ready." The members said at the same time.

Kris nodded and went ahead to search for his missing princess.

Eun Mi was so tired, she didn't understand the sings, she knew basic Chinese but people spoke it to fast and with words she didn't undestand.

She was getting desperate, she needed to find someone who spoke Korean, or at least english.

And just like in a cliche movie or drama it started to rain.

You ran and hid on the bus stop, mercifully there was a map near the bench.

"--------" a estranger man said. He was speaking in Chinese and you didn't understand any of it. He seemed some how dangerous? but not quite, he seemed like a good person.

"Sorry, I don't speak Chinese" you answered in English.

"Oh, don't worry, I speak English." He said with a cocky grin. " I asked if you were alone."

"Yes- well no. but yes?" the man looked at you with a confused look. " I got lost, and separated from my .....friend" could you call a group of kidnappers friends? "I'm looking for the police station."  you said as you continued to look on the map.

"Don't worry! I can guide you!" he said with a smile. " I have lived here all my life, I know Shanghai like the back of my hand."

You thought about it for a bit.

Having him guide you was better than wondering around Shanghai.

"Alright." you smiled. 

He opened and umbrella and you stepped into it.

"Mint?" he said as he extended a pack of mints in your direction, this ones seemed weird thought it looked like a really thin paper.

"Yes, thank you." You said as you grabbed the mint and putted it in your mouth.

Kris was beyond despair. They had been looking for Eun Mi for almost three hours and she was still missing, they had looked everywhere and he was staring to give up hope on finding you. But he felt in his gut that you were near. 

He took out his phone.

"Guys, if we don't find her in twenty minutes we are going to the police." That was all he said before hanging up.

The twenty minutes passed and Kris entered the police office.

Once he entered all the persons inside the building stranded up and bowed, except for a young girl who looked bored and tired.

The officers noticed and immediately pulled her up.

"Yah! you have to bow! where are your manners?" he started screaming. "Sorry your highness, I apologize on behalf of this brat."

"Yah! who are you calling a brat?!" A familiar voice said. "There is no way I'm bowing to that stupid, good for nothing king." she said earning a gasp from all the presents in the room. "He is the one who should be bowing to me." She said almost earning a slap by the officer, who was stopped by the king. "I have been waiting for him get here for almost four hours." she said as she got away from the officer. 

Kris smiled, the first time he smiled since arriving to China.

"Sorry for making you wait Eun Mi" he bowed his head slightly making all the presents in the room got on the floor and bow to Eun Mi.

"There is no need for that, please stand up." Eun Mi said.

"S-sorry for calling you a brat Miss." the officer said.

"It's okay, you didn't know" She smiled, making the officer feel relieved.

"Lets go." Kris said again using that horrible tone as he grabbed Eun Mi's hand.

"Wait a moment." She said as she took her hands of his. Eun Mi walked in the direction of the estrange man. 

She smiled at him. "Thank you so much for your help, and thanks for keeping me company while I waited for this stupid to arrive." she took his hands on hers. "If you need anything don't be afraid to ask." 

Kris took Eun Mi's hands out of the man's and he glared at him. Eun Mi was unawere of this event.

"Lets go Kris gege, I'm hungry." Eun Mi said as she walked ahead.

"Wait just a secon Eun Mi, we need to call the other members to tell them I found you." Kris said as he took his phone out.

"Found her- Yes she is with me--- OKAY CHEN CALM DOWN." Kris said, as he handed the phone. "Chen wants to talk to you."

"I was so worried." he said as soon as you put the phone on your ear. "But I'm still going to kill you! what were you thinking? you know I'm seriously going to kill you meimei. Where were you?" Chen said.

"I was on the police station all the time. I fealt like the lost and found objects" Eun Mi started saying. "You guys are stupid for no looking there first." 

"The stupid is you! what were you thinking out of the bus like that!" Chen screamed.

"I panicked." you said.

"YOU PANIKED!?!? THAT IS YOUR EXCUSE!?!?" Chen shouted through the phone. "YOU ARE DEAD MEAT MISS!"

"Oppa, don't get angry.. is just.. I felt pressured." Eun Mi said. She heard Chen sigh. "Oppa, lets meat soon, I want to eat your food."

"Arasso." Chen said. Eun Mi could almost hear him smile. "I'm glad you are okay."

"Bye, bye oppa!" Eun Mi said before she hanged up the phone.

She gave it back to Kris, she smiled hopping Kris wouldn't be as angry as Chen was.

He turned and glared at her.

"Eun Mi." he said with the cold tone again. "I was so worried" his tone changed. It was again the one he used to spoke to her. He extended his hand and touched her cheek. "Come on, lets go." he said as he grabbed her hand and started walking. Once again his long strides where to big for her. 

Eun Mi let out a sigh of realif.

"Ah! I was forgetting, Eun Mi, you are in trouble when we arrive to the villa." Kris said as he turned around and smirked at her.

'THAT STUPID SMIRK' Eun Mi thought as she tried to imagine what awaited her once she arrived at the villa.



A.N:// i have been so lazy lately, i know i know but is just idk something that makes me lazy :S but wateveeee here is the chapter hope you like it.

 

Oh! before i forget. Chek my new one shot: SEARCHING FOR THE REASON staring B.A.P ZELO! my other one true love! 

-Taste of the story-

For three months I searched for the reason. I wanted to know why you broke up with me.