King's Villa

Kidnapped by a Stupid

"Eun Mi!" Tao screamed as soon as he saw her. "Oh! Thanks God you are alright!" he said as he hugged her.

"We had been so worried!" Now it was Luhan's time to hug me.

"Yah! what were you thinking jumping out of the bus like that?" Lay said as he to hugged me. "we were sick of worry."

"I knew you would be okay but still" Xiumins turn to hug me. "I worried to much."

"Yah! you pabo!" Chen said as he lightly hit your head. "I'm so angry at you right now but aghh! I was so worried." Chen hugged you and after some moments you got separated from him.

"Sorry for worrying you" you said as you bowed 90 degrees. "I had a moment of panic, it won't happen again."

"No need to apologize Eun Mi, we understand perfectly." Lay said as he ruffled your hair. "Come on, lets get Chen to cook something for us."

You nodded and followed behind Lay.

Never had it crossed your mind that Exo-M would worry about you the way they did.

Kris walked behind you and silently watched your interaction with s, he was proud of the way s treated you. that they hugged you didn't particularly bother him, but he didn't like how at ease you seemed with a bunch of guys hugging you.

>> At the villa.

Even thought you were a princes you had to admit, the villa was one of the most amazing  buildings you had laid eyes upon

As everybody stepped inside the mansion, they were greeted by the chorused chant of the maids and butlers.

"WELCOME HOME YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS!" they chanted as they bowed 90º.

All the members except form Kris and you stepped out of the room to do they things.

"Um hello." Kris awkwardly said.

A loud noise made you jump. 

"They are here?" Kris asked the nearest maid. 

She blushed and nodded.

Kris lips broke into a smile, then he let out the most high pitched whistle any one could muster

A noise was heard all around the house and then you got the surprise of your life.

Almost a dozen of husky puppies appeared before you

.

Kris got on his knees and the puppies immediately jumped on him. They started his face and fight for his attention.

Kris was smiling like crazy.

"I missed you to guys" he said, he turned around and saw you gaping at the puppies, they were so freaking cute! "Want to pet them?" Kris asked.  you immediately nodded. 

but when you sat on the floor all the puppies ran away from you, except from three that stayed at your side.

 

Kris looked at you as you petted the dogs that stayed.

"Master" a butler said to Kris.

"Yes Antony?" Kris asked as he drove his eyes from you.

"The former king send a message, he said that you can only take three dogs back home and the others must stay here at the villa."

As much as it pained Kris to leave his beautiful pulpiest behind, because of the other of his father he had to do so.

"Alright Antony, I'm taking  the ones that are with the princess." he said as he smiled.

You were laughing as the dog with the mismatched eyes your face, and the other two climbed on top of you.

"Kris, what are they names?" you asked between laughers.

Kris sat next to you and watched you play with his puppies.

"The one with the mismatched eyes its called Ringer, he is a male, the cute girl is the one with the pink necklace is called Filia, and her brother is called Dux, we are taking them to Begin, the others are staying here."

"Really?" Eun Mi asked. Kris nodded. "That's a shame it would be awesome if the others could come to."

He started at you.

"I wish the same thing." Kris said as he arranged a lock of your hair that had fallen out of place.

He would never admit out loud how much he panicked when you jumped of the bus, his worry had surpassed the one of the other members, he hated to admit it, but he was staring to care about you. 

He was staring to care about you not as a friend, or as the ticket to peace. He was staring to care about you as a woman.

"Dinner is ready!" Chen shouted form the kitchen, breaking Kris's train of thoughts.

"Come on, lets go to eat" Kris said as he standed up and streached his hand for you to take it.

 



A.N// yeahh... well i had been wating almost since the beginign of this fanfics for the dogs to apear. I LOVE HUSKYS!!! wuhiiiiiiiii :):)

This chapter is only for those beutiful dogs.

I know i should update more often but... LAZYNESS ataks at the most random moments of my life.

COMMENT PLEASE.