Hold Your Horses

Kidnapped by a Stupid

KRIS'S P.O.V

We were finally back at China. Somehow I was not as happy as I thought I would be for returning home.

Returning home meant turning into the King, meaning there would be no more time for fun, no more time for being nice.

Now everything needs to happen in the most efficient way possible. There was just no more time for smiles.

When I jerked Eun Mi and she hit the ladder I should have apologized, but I didn't. Coming back to China meant becoming once more the cold hearted Kris everybody loved to hate.

When she cringed I felt guilt wash over me, but I pushed it aside. Guilt is something that I can't afford to feel right now.

After she climbed up I did the same. She was standing there looking at the people in Shanghai, my people. The light of the sun illuminated her profile making her look beautiful, the sun cleared the color of her hair making it shine and her eyes, her eyes looked so sad, and awed.

I extended my hand so she would take it, after some moments she did. Her small, pale hand was in mine, she was shaking.

I didn't even now she was nervous.

I raised our linked hands in the air, and then addressed the people with a megaphone Luhan handed me.

"People of China, I'm so glad I returned home, with my people. I bring news." I paused and pulled Eun Mi closer to me, to create the effects of protectiveness. "This woman, is my fiance."

The cheers from the crowd went loud, this was the first time I realized the crowd was screaming, and cheering. I need to give them a proof that we are 'in love' but what would work?

Suddenly an idea pooped in my head.

I returned the megaphone and turned Eun Mi so our eyes would meet.

How come her eyes always look so sad?

without moving my lips I ordered her not to move. 

And then I did the unthinkable.

I kissed her.

I will not say that it was the best kiss in my life, or that it changed everything I have ever featl. Because if i do say so It would be a lie. I just felt something soft toching my lips.

After I broke the kiss I my lips, tasting peach.

Eun Mi was looking at me and she looked angry. But she was blushing like mad.

I grasped her hand harder making her let out a small sound of surprise. 

I smirked.

Eun Mi's P.O.V

That stupid smirk. I hated that smirk.

I thought I would no longer see it, but there it was.

What was he thinking when he suddenly kisses me?!? is he nuts? maybe he got the fever.

After a while Kris guided me down, he was clutching my hand really hard and it was staring to go numb, my wrist hurt were I got burn from the ropes, but I did not complain.

Even after he kissed me, his eyes were emotionless.

I totally understood why he kissed me, I mean he needed to prove how much we 'loved' each other. But the way we was clutching my hand really made me uncomfortable.

"Kris" I said. he didn't turn. "Kris, please don't clutch my hand so hard, it hurts." He ignored me and he continued to walk.

There was no way I could match his long steps, so when I lagged behind he jerked my hand, making me scream in pain. 

He had just made my skin stretch making the burn hurt way to much.

After my scream he stopped and looked at me with those cold eyes that didn't seem to match him.

"What is it?" he asked, he was again speaking with that horrid tone. And that made me sad I will not say I do not know why, it made me sad to think he didn't care for my well being.

"My wrist, it hurts." I said

"Stop being such a cry baby and start walking." he answered me.

Enough is enough.

I pulled my had out of his and turned my back at him. I was looking for Chen and when I found him I walked in his direction.

"Chen" I grabbed his hand. "Please don't let Kris come close to me." I said with a pleading tone, knowing that Chen would understand.

I would lie if I said I was still mad at Chen. 

Chen smiled, I assumed he knew I had forgiven him.

"Of course you little baby, I will protect you from the evil dragon Kris." Chen said as he smiled.

I smiled back at him.

And just like that, our relationship was fixed.

Author's P.O.V

Kris looked at you and Chen and a smile threatened to appear on his face but he suppressed it.

They entered a bus that was preapered by the council for Kris arrival and they left to the King's Villa.

On the bus Kris turned around and said to the members and you.

"Eun Mi and I will get marry on a month"

The expression on Eun Mi's face was priceless.

"Hold your horses mister." Eun Mi started saying. "I have no intention of marring a cold hearted stupid kidnapper like you."

And with that Eun Mi jumped out of the bus.



A.N// please comment :)

PEACE OUT