The House Of Practice

The SM Hunger Games

--early in the morning--

 

"Did you sleep last night?" Yoona looks scared in Onew's eyes. "No, I was so scared...Will we die?" Luhan join the converstion. "Only one of us will suvive..." "I won't ever hurt you guys!" Yoona begins to cry (again)

"There will join trained fighters at the game... We will need to kill them..." Answers Kai. Sulli come stand beside to him. "We'll need to practice hard, if we all want to suvive.."

Right at that moment the door opens. Four handsome guys and a little girl enters the room. They come stand in frond of them.

Sulli extends her arm. "Hello, my name is Sulli, who are you?" No answer... "Hello?" Finally the little girl speaks. "You better don't talk, otherwise you get problems..." Sulli grabs her arm back. Yoona wispers. "Are they..." Yes they are..."

The oldest of the five looks in Kai's eyes. "It's on..." They turn around and leave the room. Kai sighs"Aish, I think he's after me..."

Onew stand up. "Don't be scared, we'll fight whit them as a team!" "But I'm scared..." Answer Luhan. "Me to, but Onew is right, we'll work as a team!" Heechul say: "It's practice time..."

"We need a leader." Luhan looks around. "I think that a job for Onew!" Kai looks at Yoona. "You're right!" Onew blush. "Okay! This is how we''ll divide the roles... Yoona you'll need to practice archery, Kai and Luhan, you'll need to be the best in fighting whit knives, Sulli, you practice your speed and me and Heechul will practice fighting."

Days past and the members are getting better and better. They has becomer real "fighters". Luhan leans on Onew's sholder. "Only one day to go..."

The day past fast and before the warriors knows, it's time to fight...