The Selection

The SM Hunger Games

"Are you ready for the selection?" Taemin looks to Onew hyung. "I don't know, I'm scared... What if they choose me..." Onew's voice trembles. "I hope they'll choose me..." "Why?" asks Taemin scared. " Because it they choose me, then the others of the band will be safe..."

Taemin and Onew are staring to the stage. Everyone is quiet. Hae-won gets on the stage. "They should throw her at the stake," whispers Jessica. "Ssst, watch out, You'll be dead if she hears you," whispers Yoona back.

Hae-won goes standing in front of the mic. "As you know today is a very special day. I'm going to begin with the draw." She extends her arm and grabs in the goblet with all the names. Everyone looks fearful. "The follow idols which will join the game are... Super Junior Heechul, Girls' Generation Yoona, EXO-M Luhan, EXO-K Kai, f(x) Sulli and SHINee Taemin... Enjoy the game!"

Yoona begings to cry... "Are you okay?" Seohyun grabs her arm and gives her a big hug. "I'm not..." answers Yoona. Taemin and Onew are looking to each other.

"Wait!" Onew hyung runs to the stage... Hae-won turns arount. "I want a switch! I'll go in place of Taemin!" "What!" Taemin is looking scared to Onew. Hae-won turns arount. "Done!" She leaves the stage and staps in her lambourghini.

"Are you insane?" asks Taemin. Onew answers: "You know I want to go..." Luhan gives Tao a hug "I'll miss you bro..." Everybody says goodbye to each other.

U-know, Heechul, Yoona, Luhan, Kai, Sulli and Onew take a seat in the bus wich wil bring them to the practice ground. "I'm scared..." Yoona grabs Onews hand. "Me to..." Onew gives her a hug. "I promise whatever happends I wont hurt you..."  Yoona looks right in his eyes... "Promise?" "I promise..."

Over a couple of minutes the car stops by their destination. The warriors are stapping out of the car. Hae-won is standing in frond of the bulding...

She's smiling. "Which ever called each other good friends can call each other from now on enemys...Welcome in the house of practice!"

 

|_