How It Begon

The SM Hunger Games

After the dead of Lee Soo-man has the sm world completely changed. Lee Soo-man's sister named Lee Hae-won became the new boss of the entertainment.

Everyone was sad about the unexpected loss of Lee Soo-man, everyone except Hae-won. She was the most jealous person in the world. She was mostly jealous of her older brother, Soo-man. Because he made it in the music world, and she didn't.

When Hae-won was young she always wanted to be a great singer and be famous and most of al she wanted to be rich. Her voice wasn't that bad, but to the moste entertainments where she went for an audition her talents weren't good enough.

As a young child she had everything she wanted but it was never good enough.

She had a terrible youth. No one wanted to play with her, they didn't even want to talk to her. Everyone was saying Hae-won had a disease, because she was always wearing dark clothes.

There was a rumor that every night on twelve o' clock she left her home with a kitchen knife for killing the sleeping children.

Her brother Soo-man has always felt  sorry for her, a  couple of weeks ago before his dead he promised his sister thet she'll get the company when he'll die. Some people say she killed her brother.

Because of the dead of Lee Soo-man a lot of things changed. When Hae-won was a child she dreamt to have her own company. She wanted to organize every year a game, always one of every dorm would join it,The Hunger Games...