Chapter 3

You're the apple to my eye.

Oh my god. Im so happy with your comments! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE. Since u gave me strength to continue, i've made another chapter kekeke i hope you guys like it ^-^ Chu~~

 

 

Sohyun walked away in anger while Byunghun followed her from behind.

Byunghyun’s POV

Tch. Shes so easy to put a prank on, so cute. Woahhh what am I thinking.Byunghun walked to his bicycle and cycled home.

Sohyun’s POV

Stupid jerk. Idiot.  Freaking annoying. Omg I hate him so much! Why do I have to tutor him for what he did? This is so annoying.

Sohyun was walking aimlessly when she realised this wasn’t her way home. “Where am i? Oh dang it, I walked the wrong way.” She turned around to go over to the opposite way when she banged into a drunken ajusshi and fell down. “I’m so sorry” She quickly brush her skirt and walked when the ajusshi hold her wrist and said “Ohhh, yeppo yeoja.. lets have some fun” Sohyun tried to release her wrist from the grip but she was not strong enough. She screamed for help and she saw someone cycled towards her.

Byunghun was cycling home and he pulled out his mp3 to listen to some songs but unfortunately his mp3 died on him. He cycled while humming to himself when he heard someone for help. He turned his bike around and cycled quickly.

Sohyun saw Byunghun and screamed “Byunghun ah!! Ppali, help me.”

Byunghun threw his bike aside and punched the ajusshi. He took Sohyun hands and his bike then ran as fast as they could. They stopped until they reached a bright place. They sat down while having difficulty to breathe. Byunghun was still holding Sohyun’s wrist, he realised it after a few minutes and awkwardly let it go. He broke the silence by asking her “You okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” Sohyun glued her eyes to the ground and answered “Yes.” “That’s great, I’ll send you home. Its safer like that” Sohyun nodded.

Both of them walked awkwardly side by side. A few minutes passed and they reached Sohyun’s house. “Go in. Goodnight.”

Sohyun walked towards the door but then she turned to Byunghun. “Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.”

“What friends are for?  See you tomorrow”

-next day-

They both reached school at the same time and Sohyun realised Byunghun came to school without a bike so she decided to ask him.

“Wheres your bike?”

“Oh, morning. It at the workshop, the chain came off when I threw it onto the ground yesterday.”

“Morning. Oh, im so sorry.”

 

-recess- (im a lazy I know)

Byungun was sleeping as usual in the class and Sohyun bought a bread and milk for him, she woke him up and said “Don’t just sleep. Eat” awkwardly. Byunghun took them and noticed that she pasted a post it note on it saying “Thanks for yesterday. But don’t get me wrong, im still not able to forgive you what you did yesterday. More worksheets coming for you after school. See ya (; ” Byunghun groaned in an annoyed manner.

-after school-

Byunghun sat in front of Sohyun’s desk with his hand on his chin and another hand playing with his phone. Sohyun came into the class with some worksheets in her hands and passed to him.

“I’ll give you a History test today. If you score more than 70, you can go if not.. extra work”

“Why are you so strict? Chill. Im smart you know.”

Sohyun rolled her eyes and sat at her place. “Okay, 2 hrs from now. Start.”

30 mins passed and Byunghun accidentally fell asleep. Sohyun realised it and she kicked at the back of his chair. “Wake up!”

“YAH!”

“Do the test not sleep.”

“I don’t understand a thing. I hate history”

“Fine, I’ll teach you then. Turn around”

Byunghun turn his chair around and place both of his palm at his chin. Sohyun explained to him one by one seriously and Byunghun actually is listening. A few hours passed and Sohyun called it a day. They both packed their bags and made their way home. “I’ll send you home”

“Its okay”

“Fine, let’s do a agreement then. You tutor me and I will send you home everyday. Deal? Its that simple” Byunghun gives out his hand for a handshake.

Sohyun shook his hand and said “Fine, it’s a deal”